Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katsumi
    Cum in My Mouth 5

Three different camera angles. Huge cumshot into my mouth!

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:21:46 ` 527 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Gina Valentina

I finally got Gina Valentina's pretty little mouth on my cock. It was definitely worth the wait. Gina is crazy hot and has mad cock sucking skills. She puts those skills to use on my stiff cock until I shot a nice big wad of jizz into her mouth. Fantastic!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:13:59 ` 668 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:42.

Comment

• Red Lipstick Blue Nails Milking a Load

The POV cam version of the "red lipstick blue nails milking a load" clip. Better quality but there are a some shaky parts coz the cameraman couldn't control himself while I was playing with him. He did ok while he was blowing his load in my mouth and on my face!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:04:21 ` 254 Mb

Comment

• Candice Dare
          Soft Tongue, Minimal Touch

You don't know how Candice Dare is going to make you cum. Will she bring you to near orgasm with her soft touch, or will she focus on your sensitive tip? The anticipation turns you on in a big way and you want nothing more than to spurt your seed across her pretty face. But she wont let you cum just yet. Your body quivers and your heart beats faster as she brings you just close to the edge and back again. When Candice wants your creamy load, she will let you know as you try to hold out as long as you can from her incessant teasing.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:14:28 ` 329 Mb

Comment

• So Weak for My Nails

Funny how a simple little thing, or in this case 10 little things, can make a man so weak with desire those little things eventually control its entire life. My nails do just that to this weak little slvt, which isn't allowed to have sex any more. All it can do is pay for my manicures and pray that I'll take what is mine when I'm in need of a little amusement. Its nail cream residing in that sack I allow it to keep between its legs belongs to me, of course, as does that hard dicklette I just love raking my long red nails over to make it moan. Sometimes I just want to stuff a giant ball gag deep in its jaw and have my way with it without all that incessant begging and pleading. It's my toy, after all.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:12:19 ` 715 Mb

Comment

• Alexis Grace
              Cucks Eat Cum

Mistress Alexis has her sissy cuckold doing his maid duties cleaning her house when she decides to remind him of his place beneath her. Alexis orders the bitch to worship her high heeled feet but Alexis is not done, as she teases his locked up cock and balls, making him beg to cum. Alexis grants the request, jerking his cock in her hand while playing with her breasts. When the bitch is ready to cum, Alexis grabs his balls in her hand and squeezes them, ordering him to jerk himself off into his own face. Alexis laughs as the cum falls all over her cuck husband's face.

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:06:40 ` 197 Mb

Comment

• Anne Love & Mistress June
                Foot Worship and Ruined Orgasm

As this slave lays naked on the floor, Anne lubes up his cock while her friend Mistress June has him clean her sweaty bare feet with his mouth. Anne positions herself between his legs and gently strokes his dick as June runs her feet all over his tongue, and before long he`s hard as a rock! "I want to cum!" he pleads. Anne begins stroking his big cock harder and faster while June instructs her how to do it. "Keep going," she tells her friend as Anne tugs away at this loser`s cock, but just as he`s about to cum she ruins his orgasm by taking her hands off of his dick. He dribbles cum onto his stomach, and June laughs at the pathetic amount that came out. What a hopeless idiot he is!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:05:36 ` 225 Mb

Comment

• Nina
                  Nina's Slow Stroke

Mistress Nina opens the bottle of oil and pours some of the slimy liquid on the naked slave's thighs and starts to massage it slowly and sensually. After a few caresses, her hands are nearing his sensitive balls and cock and when she finally touches them, he takes a deep breath fromt the pleasure. Nina teases him, until he feels like blowing up and a warm fountain of sperm covers Nina's hands.

MP4 ` 852x480 ` 00:14:19 ` 463 Mb

Comment

• Katie Banks
                    Stroke Me Hard

I love stroking you hard, feeling you throb in my hands, knowing that I'm the reason why. I love teasing and milking your cock. I especially love oiling you up and stroking you till you give me exactly what I want. Bet you can't resist me for long.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:15:25 ` 902 Mb

Comment

• Alix Lovell

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:12:29 ` 1400 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:18.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X