Handjobs collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controlling My Slave's Orgasm by Edging

Today I'm going to train my slave to control his orgasm. He'll only be allowed to cum when I give him permission, and not a second sooner! With his arms and legs secured so he can't move, I lube up his cock and gently begin stroking him, occasionally slapping his balls to confuse his senses. He doesn't know whether to moan or groan since I'm jerking him one moment, and hitting him the next. I work his hard shaft in my skilled hands, bringing him to the edge of orgasm but refusing to let him cum. He's dying to explode, but I torture him by continuing to deny him the privilege. "I want to cum!" he pleads, but I'm not done teasing him yet. I control his orgasm by repeatedly bringing him to the edge, but not allowing him to blow his load. When I finally give him permission, I jerk him hard and fast until he shoots his warm cum all over the floor!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:05:36 ` 220 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:46.

Comment

• Amber Chase
      Cum Treatment

Amber Chase beckons Joe into her office when she's ready for her monthly cum facial treatment and he eagerly responds to her beckoning because he knows a fun time awaits him. He's used to being her trusted cum supplier and he fully supports her obsession with staying young which is why he whips out his hard rod, the second they both get naked in her office and watches in awe as she goes to town on it.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:09:29 ` 216 Mb

Comment

• Courtney Scott
        First Time with My Step Sister

The past few days have been crazy. I'm really starting to have feelings for my step sister Courtney, I've had this happen before but lately it's been hard to overcome my fantasies. We hangout all the time and yeah I get slack from the guys about it but they just don't understand how much she means to me. Today things got WEIRD she asked me to rub tanning oil on her body... not just her body but particularly her TITS and ASS! But of coarse I'd be glad to help, I eagerly reach in and begin to rub in the oil all over her tits making sure not to miss a single spot. She asks "Are you ready to get the back?" Umm yeah... she takes off her fucking bikini bottoms and turns around sticking out her ass while she drips the oil all over that ass. FUCK she has me so hard I want to pull my cock out and fuck her right there on the deck... must play it cool though. I rub the oil as asked and sneak in a few feels to get my fix. This has turned into one crazy fucking day, I cant believe my step sister let me rub oil on her and feel her up.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:13:59 ` 1500 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 09:33.

Comment

• Masked Eva
          Cumshot Compilation 5

This is my fifth cumshot compilation. In this clip are included eight different cumshots each one followed as always by slow motion replay in order to catch all the action!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:18:23 ` 567 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 10:24.

Comment

• Karen
            Rough Handjob

WMV ` 640x480 ` 00:07:25 ` 37 Mb

Comment

• Marianne C
              The Would be Hooker

WMV ` 720x540 ` 00:08:05 ` 122 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:23.

Comment

• Quick Handjob Before You Go

The buddy was visiting me for a short while, and I already led him to the door when he offered to have sex. I was shocked by this proposal, but I decided at least something to do so that he did not leave with nothing. So I make quick handjob and blowjob for him and he cum on my face.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:03:29 ` 61 Mb

Comment

• Dolly Leigh
                  Teen Cock-Teaser

POV handjobs have never looked as good as when theyre performed by Dolly Leigh. She's a handjobber on a mission and the faces she makes while working her hands on your cock will get you to ejaculate even faster. This slender teen cock teaser opts to go topless as she claims a spot in between your bare thighs and grabs your dick with such enthusiasm you almost explode right on there and then.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:10:08 ` 230 Mb

Comment

• Masked Eva
                    Cumshot Compilation 6

This is my sixth cumshot compilation. In this clip are included eight different cumshots each one followed as always by slow motion replay in order to catch all the action.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:18:11 ` 529 Mb

Comment

• Sylvia Chrystall
                      The Pure Art of Edging Reacharound Handjob with Huge Facial Cumflow

Gorgeous Eastern Priestess of Love Sylvia Chrystall's Multiple Edging Ruined Orgasms Reach Around Handjob with Huge Facial Cumflow at the Happy Ending.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:11:59 ` 460 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X