Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angela White
    Emptied

Mistress Angela permits her slave to cum about once a month to keep them from getting too swollen from chastity. Angela restrains her slave on all fours to milk his balls dry. Angela lets the pathetic slave worship her ass as he begs for an orgasm. She tugs at his cock with forceful downward strokes tugging at his tightly bound balls. His horny cock throbs in her hand at the slightest sensual touch, every time he gets too close to orgasm she give him a firm slap to show him who is boss. Angela finally grants him permission to cum and empties his balls on to the table. Mistress isn't going to clean up his mess, she supervises the oral consumption of his own semen. Pathetic.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:13:12 ` 579 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 10:01.

Comment

• Jennifer Bliss
      Blissful Lil Cock Milker

Prepare to be whisked away into a land so blissful, you'll forget all your troubles as a massive orgasm rips through you courtesy of the wickedly good hands attached to Jennifer Bliss. This sexy and small teen babe hasn't seen you in a while so she's missed your cock big time and she's therefore very determined to show you just how much she missed it.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:04:23 ` 100 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 08:37.

Comment

• Smokin' & Strokin'

It's our first date, and, judging from the feel of your cock in my mouth, things are going well. Right before we take this action upstairs, I'd like to have a quick smoke. What? I can't smoke in your house? That's weird... I mean, you don't even know me - and I'm sucking your cock - so are you really not going to let me smoke? Really? Okay fine... then I'm not fucking you. And I think I'll just go ahead and smoke that cigarette anyway; what are you going to do... kick me out? Please! I have your cock in my hand and it's hard as a rock... we both know I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to smoke this whole cigarette - stinking up your house and using your chest for an ashtray - while I suck and stroke your cock, making sure that you can't protest too much. I blow smoke on your dick, alternate sucking my cigarette and your cock, and eventually make you spill your load right into my waiting, smoke-filled mouth.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:08:41 ` 100 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:57.

Comment

• Amber Lynn Bach
          Concentration Milking

Amber Bach is really nothing short of a miracle worker and if you need proof of this, check out how she helps Russell regain his concentration by just simply stroking his cock. The hot cock stroker with big tits approaches Russell and lightly runs her finger tips up and down his cock.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:09:05 ` 207 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:57.

Comment

• Nina Dolci
            Muscle MILF POV Cock Milking

Toned, tanned and tight MILF Nina Dolci loves giving her man an impromptu release by jerking your pulsating cock with her firm grip. She rubs the backside of your shaft and focuses on your cockhead and talks dirty to you. This brings you over the edge as you explode your warm goo all over yourself form her epic teasing and tense cock milking.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:09:43 ` 221 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 10:01.

Comment

• Sasha Foxxx
              Slave Gets a Quick Release in Tight Bondage

A slave is restrained very securely in a metal stockade. Sasha doesn't want to spend a lot of her time milking him. It will be a quick ruin. Sasha pulls on a rope around the slave's testicles, tight. She teases and strokes the cock until it leaks for her. The slave cums, without pleasure, as its orgasm is ruined. Sasha giggles and locks the slave right back in chastity. She's got better things to do than spend time with him.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:45 ` 474 Mb

Comment

• Claire Heart
                Bratty Claire Owns His Ass

The patient wakes up to find himself restrained and a Bratty young girl standing over him with mischief in her eyes. Her voice is so soft and innocent sounding but Claire is going to take advantage of his helpless situation. She begins playing with his ass, apreading his cheeks and rimming with her fingers, telling him she can do anything she wants to him. She forces him to raise his butt up to give her easier access and then the giggles happily while finger banging his ass. She decides to take control of his cock as well as his ass and despite himself the patient starts to moan in pleasure making young Claire very happy. She makes him dump his load and then he is forced to lay in a she leaves him there restrained, drained and helpless.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:44 ` 87 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:58.

Comment

• Charlotta
                  Penis Teasing Massage

This is the kind of attention all men dream about. You don't even have to open your eyes. You don't have to please your partner. In fact, you don't have to do anything. Our masseuse is about to give you her undivided attention. And she's going to spend a lot of time teasing and playing with your body. So just lie back, relax and wait for the pleasure to take control of you. How does it end? Well, you'll have to watch the movie, of course. But let's just say... you won't be disappointed.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:30:10 ` 582 Mb

Comment

• Vanessa Cage
                    Painful Milking Day for Slave

Goddess Vanessa Cage tells her slave that today is the day he gets drained. Surely, that would be delightful for most men to hear, but not for our slaves as they are put through torment in order to do so. Goddess Vanessa is in a sadistic mood and she has her slave's balls tied up so tight as she milks his cock dry. His balls are almost purple as she milks him and it makes her happy to see him in pain.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:06:21 ` 279 Mb

Comment

• Miss Brat
                      Happy Ending Prostate Massage

Super hot prostate massage session, my finger on his ass with a stimulating touch and a explosive happy ending.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:09:36 ` 255 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:58.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X