Handjobs collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Cream to Cum! Right on My Face

I stood on the balcony and was going to apply cream on my body. It was so nice and warm outside, I wanted my buddy to take a shower and help me. But he delayed and I suddenly realized that he was in a room with a cock in his hand.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:03:03 ` 115 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Krystal Orchid
      Krystal Gives Her Man a Relaxing Handjob

There's no better way to show your man how much you appreciate him than by tugging his cock until he cums hard. Krystal Orchid knows this and she also knows how much her man has been bursting his ass to provide for them so one day after work, she decides to surprise him with a handjob.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:09:53 ` 295 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:26.

Comment

• Adorable Brown-eyed Girl Edges Me

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:38:49 ` 2200 Mb

Comment

• Black Magic Soul Sucking

Your friend told you that I could perform magic... that I could make your wishes come true, but you are soon under my spell and helpless to get away. I reveal that your friend is one of my slaves, sent out into the world to bring me more slaves. I seduce you, entrance you and tell you that once you ejaculate you will forever be mine, my servant, my plaything... yet you can't get away and as your orgasm builds your freedom slips away... your soul will be mine.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:10:59 ` 322 Mb

Comment

• Veruca James
            Veruca Gets a New Slave

Veruca is wearing a sexy red thong bodysuit and fishnets. She's in a hotel room, making out with Lance Hart. She pulls him in and he starts to grab her body and neck. She likes to play rough. Veruca squeezes his balls over his jeans and makes it clear that if he wants to play with her, she's going to be busting his nuts. She gets him down to his underwear, squeezing, slapping, kneeing his nuts while she kisses him. Once she has him on his knees she makes him worship her ass and pussy through her fishnets and bodysuit. After a lot of sensual ball abuse, she leaves him on the floor. "That's just a taste of what you're getting into. [kiss]" Lance still thinks he's getting laid even after she almost broke his balls.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:18:13 ` 675 Mb

Comment

• Ava Harper
              Milk My Mom's Man

What do you do if you want to go on a trip but your mom is playing hardball with you and won't give you permission? If you're Ava Harper, you jerk off her man so he can convince her to let you go on the trip. Its actually a genius plan where everyone walks away a winner. The boyfriend gets a handjob out of the deal and Ava Harper gets to go on that trip.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:23 ` 310 Mb

Comment

• Index II

Mlle was away on business all week and instructed her butler to abstain. Now that she is back it is time to inspect if Butler Boris was obedient. He waits for her, already naked and with a raging hard on. Mlle, still all dressed up from her travel teases him until he approaches her. Thus the edging begins... Mlle tenderly caresses his throbbing cock fleetingly applying edging techniques that she knows will drive her butler mad and desperate to discharge. She concentrates at the one finger technique, stimulating the frenulum of her butler's penis while softly massaging his balls. It does not take long for the butler to literally explode and Mlle retracts just at the right moment in order to give him a glorious ruined orgasm and inspect the results. Judging by the condition of her dress she concludes that butler Boris was obedient as always!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:08:39 ` 381 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 02-12-2024, 19:48.

Comment

• Nikki Delano
                  Handjob Worship

Luke worships his new step mom Nikki Delano, that's because she can't keep her hands off him ever since she moved in. Shes always jerking his cock and letting him fondle her massive fake tits and perky ass. When he wants to actually film his step moms sexcapades, shes a little leary but finally gives him what he wants.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:21 ` 281 Mb

Comment

• Adria Rae
                    Enhanced Slave Orgasm

Mistress Adria's slave has been on his best behavior during the holidays and deserves a well-earned orgasm. She wants to make it very special for the slave and locks him in an extra padded hood taking almost all of his senses completely away. He can't hear, see or smell making his sense of touch heightened to a realm he has never experienced before. Every single touch of Mistress Adria's soft yet firm hands is intensified by a thousand making this the most pleasurable orgasm he has ever had. Maybe now he will learn to always be on his best behavior for his Mistress.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:11:17 ` 500 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:25.

Comment

• Sexy Saffron
                      Triple Cum Handjob

After Dennis and I had finished shooting Stroking to the Beat Episode 4, we let the camera keep rolling and I kept stroking him! I love seeing how many times I can make him cum in a row, and how much cum I can milk out of his cock! I managed to make him cum 3 times in a row before it was just too much for him, but maybe next time I'll get that elusive quadruple cum!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:24 ` 535 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X