• Show
Clear All

• LianaGood
    Your Cock will Stand Even Harder! Watch and Repeat After Me

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:15:38 ` 183 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Sorority Cage Dare

To get into the sorority, Lucy has to successfully lock a frat boy up in the sorority's basement cage. Her target is Ryan. Her plan is foolproof. Lucy figures every boy loves a cheerleader, so she suits up and tricks him into believing she has a little fetish. Except maybe she does. Bonus points for tricking him into humiliating restraints even in the cage. She even whips out his dick and finds a locking acrylic cock-vice in the corner. Now it's time for the reveal! And pictures! And seeing if the other girls want to play! But not before a total tease with just our victor. This clip, featuring a fierce intro scene by my kink editor at his best, (I'm a little jealous, but thank you!), and the editing skills of Lucy herself, who is here full-time, who endures film-study better than anyone here except maybe Kat, and who has picked up editing for herself and even prefers it, so check this scene out to see what L can do on multiple fronts.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:09:54 ` 437 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:39.

Comment

• Trixie Blu
        Toy by Tenga, Hand Job and Blow Job By Trixie

We're pleased and proud to introduce Trixie Blu, a 47-year-old newcomer from Cincinnati, Ohio. Trixie has blonde hair, green eyes, big, pierced tits and a very open attitude about sex. "Everybody picks up on me pretty quickly," Trixie said. "I have a co-worker who I got to be pretty good friends with, and I told him my husband and I were swingers, and he said, 'I know.' He had already figured it out by things that I'd said about going out and just my presence." Trixie was sent to us by Cali Houston, the horny lady who did a three-way blow-and-hand job with Dakota Riley. "Cali said to me, 'Hey, I've got a proposition for you. Something you might be interested in doing.' So she said let's do dinner and we'll talk about it. And we met for dinner and she started telling me about how much fun it was and she thought I would like it, and we started taking some pictures and sending them in." Trixie and Cali have done more than take pictures together. They've fucked together. Trixie and her husband and Cali and her fiance, that is. Here, Trixie is with a guy.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:14:58 ` 275 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:50.

Comment

• Stephanie Moore
          Second Time Around

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:22:07 ` 596 Mb

Comment

• Jerk Addicts Punishment

Chronic masturbators need to be disciplined. They need to learn self control. Heavy bondage in a leather sack... CBT and a rough hand job... stern verbals... cruel, strict, powerful FemDom.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:15:54 ` 466 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 17:53.

Comment

• Nyomi Banxxx
              Milked Before First College Date with Campus Girl: Controlling Step Mother

Just to make sure that you are not going to have any cum in you balls on your date, She's going to milk it all out. You may try not to cum, but Step-Mommie knows how to make it cum out. She stuffs her wet panties in your mouth. She hold her hand over your pantie stuffed mouth and humiliates you cock. She rubs her Big Beautiful Black ass on you cock in chastity. She smothers you face with her Big Tits. "YOU KNOW STEP-MOMMY OWNS YOUR COCK AND ALL YOUR MILK!" Despite trying to hold your cum inside, Step-Mommy forces it all out. "YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO CUM FOR ANYONE BUT STEP-MOMMY." With her hand over your mouth, "You're not leaving this house until you cum! Release It! She forces it out and then keeps on painfully jerking and squeezing your balls.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:15 ` 206 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:50.

Comment

• Annika Eve
                Denied Orgasm

One look at Annika Eve and you'd be tempted to take advantage of her because she looks so innocent and naive but as her client learns in this hot video, this is not the masseuse you want to mess with.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:13:28 ` 403 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 12-01-2022, 22:02.

Comment

• Ivy Brooks
                  Ivy Brooks Needs a Tongue and Dick

Ivy Brooks is wearing Gymshark leggings and a crop top, swinging around a stripper pole. "I just wish someone would come and lick my pussy." she says to herself. Lance Hart shows up. "I heard you need someone to lick your pussy.?" Deep Plot. He gets on his knees and worships her ass and crotch through the leggings, then pulls her clothes off and licks her pussy from the front and from behind. He stands up to kiss her and she tells him "Lick my fucking pussy until I cum on your face." So he does. Later on, Ivy Brooks is wearing a mini skirt, shiny pantyhose and heels. She's in her apartment, just craving cum. "I just wish someone would cum all over me." Lance Hart shows up to help out. She strips him down and lubes up his hard cock. He's about to cum when she stops him. "Not yet." Ivy edges Lance a few times, switching positions. She straddles him and grinds against him while stroking his hard cock. Lance begs her to cum, but she won't let him just yet. Eventually she tells him he can cum. She points his dick to her crotch, pulls up her shirt to show him her perfect natural tits, and he blows his load on her pantyhose.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:18:42 ` 822 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 12-01-2022, 23:53.

Comment

• LianaGood
                    You Can Only Cum with My Permission

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:12:15 ` 170 Mb

Comment

• Macy Cartel & Raquel Roper
                      Twenty Minutes Edge is a Lesson in Disappointment

Macy and Raquel are both experts at dick control. They wish to show off their edging methods per various other and possibly grab a few new tricks. The girls discuss the resemblances as well as distinctions in the method they edge and also milk. During this, the bound demo servant is edged for more than 20 minutes. The slave is actually shaking he is so thrilled, but the women keep teasing and delaying his orgasm. After a long tease, Macy lastly ruins him. Any excellent bordering skillshare finishes with a great messed up climax. After destroying the penis, the gorgeous tormentors remain to tease and stroke. The lesson was not for the professional teases to gain from each other, it was for any kind of slaves to gain from enjoying. A side from Macy as well as Raquel will always end in a disappointing destroy.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:24:01 ` 1030 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 12-02-2022, 09:26.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X