Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lola
    Why Dommes Like Fetishists

Dommes love fetishists because they are so easy to control and manipulate through their sexuality. A true fetishist does not have a normal sexuality. He might look normal. Girls might even be attracted to him, but he simply is not interested in regular sex. You are a fetishist. You like feet. You don't fantasize about sex like most men do. You think about girls' dirty, stinky, feet. Lola knows. She knows what a foot fetishist needs. Once a woman understands this, she has complete power over the fetishist. A Dominant woman knows how to find your fetish and exploit it to her advantage. Once a woman understands what you need, it gives her true power over you. An arrangement between a Dominant and a fetishist can work out well. The Domme becomes the one person who understands and can provide for the fetishist what he needs. In exchange, the fetishist is expected to do for the Dominant whatever she expects of him. It is in this way the Dominant Woman truly subjugates the fetishist.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:08:23 ` 372 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:45.

Comment

• Claudia Valentine
      Step Aunty's Christmas Gift

My step-sister had taken me to this stupid holiday party and it was a complete bust. I was so fucking horny and those stupid dating apps were worthless. Sometimes a woman had these urges and needs. I saw the way my sister's son looked at me and undressed me with his eyes. I was feeling festive and wanted to show my little nephew aunty's new boobs. They felt so real when he squeezed them. I was going to teach my nephew how to cum for his aunty. My nephew's big cock was my best Christmas present.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:11:07 ` 170 Mb

Comment

• Marie Kaefer
        Chastity Vlog Day 14

It was time for a thorough cleaning, so I let my boy drew us a bath and took his cage off. But seeing his hot body and pulsing cock, I couldn't help but let my feet wander.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:25:53 ` 313 Mb

Comment

• Zacknsara27
          Sexy MILF Milks Lucky Guys Prostate and Cock

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:05:30 ` 56 Mb

Comment

• Mara Swan
            Teen Girl with Big Natural Tits gets a Cumshot

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:11:11 ` 396 Mb

Comment

• The Handmaiden

OH MY GOD! This week one of my favorite studs returns with his balls loaded and ready to explode. I had promised him one of my infamous teasingly slow slippery handjobs and I knew he was going to be like putty in my hands once I got ahold of his huge cock! I started by slowly licking the head and watching his pre-cum ooze out all over the place. He titfucked me for awhile and I could just feel how swollen his nuts were! I stroked and teased and finally let him release - What a mess, WOW!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:15:26 ` 563 Mb

Comment

• Winter Jade
                Sweet Playful Babygirl Edges and Giggles

Winter is such a sweet sexy babygirl. Showing her cute little pajama set with her mischievous smile. She LOVES teasing a hard cock with her soft fingers until it blasts all over her as she giggles and laughs.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:23:10 ` 1000 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:58.

Comment

• Handjob in The Dark

He doesn't even know it's me. Although not many have hands as talented as mine, that's true. A total sensory dep teasing frustrating handjob, is that your thing too? Cuz I could make it your thing.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:15:13 ` 399 Mb

Comment

• Solazola
                    Awesome Handjob from My Roommate Girl

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:07:06 ` 76 Mb

Comment

• Helena Locke
                      It's Not About Your Needs

Does Mistress Helena Locke stroke his cock for his needs? Of course not don't be silly. She strokes it because she loves to edge him only to deny him repeatedly, ultimately leaving him with blue balls.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:08 ` 448 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 06-18-2023, 14:09.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X