Handjobs collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple Leather Handjob

She walks over the bridge, bound and ready to be put to use... Slave girl Dunia will be at the hands of her two Mistresses.They prepared a male slave for a bit of fun. He is naked, gagged and bound. Only thing the two Dommes need from him is his cock and the ebony slave girl is gonna show her two Dommes how good she is at JERKING OFF COCK.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:17:47 ` 403 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 04-25-2024, 15:20.

Comment

• Carol
      Triple Forced Orgasm

The slave is standing and tied to a small cross. His cock is already erect, because he knows that he is going to get a handjob. He is gagged, he can't speak, Carol doesn't want to hear him talk, she does what she wants and he has no saying in it. Mistress Carol is sitting next ot him on a chair so she can reach the slave's dick comfortable. The fingertips of her rubber gloves are cut down, so her long, dangerous and pointy nails are free. The slave thinks that it's only a game for Carol to have fun, but he never was more wrong. Carol starts the nice handjob, she plays with her nails, finding out his erogen zones, she tickles him there. The slave almost begs for an orgasm, Carol is so good in this game. Carol finally has mercy on him and she lets him have his release, but she ruined it on purpose, so the slave's orgasm was a hard and one... hahaha. Carol watches with a nasty smile on her face as the slave tries to come, but it's very hard for him and not so satisfying.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:17:43 ` 935 Mb

Comment

• Dirty Lady
        Milking His Prostate with a Long Dildo! MILF Mistress gives Femdom Handjob

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:29 ` 459 Mb

Comment

• Kristy May
          Cum Extraction

"I like getting guys off", says Kristy May so we let the nubile teen enter the milking table zone and suffice it to say she got drenched in warm jizz. This tiny teen may look innocent enough, but dont let her looks fool you because she knows exactly how to get guys off with her cock milking skills.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:06:02 ` 181 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 21:01.

Comment

• Febby Twigs
            Freaky Yogi!

Febby Twigs is a hippy, but not one of those dirty ones. Well... she's dirty, but not in a hippy way. A much better word is naughty, because if there's anything Febby loves more than yoga it's sex. But let's talk yoga first. Febby practices cause it makes her feel good. She practices in the nude cause it makes her feel great. Once she's naked, no matter where Febby's at, it doesn't take long for her fingers to start touching her hot pussy, which is almost always wet. What's Febby think about when she's working her swollen clit? Working for loads. That's right. Hand jobs. It's her fetish. She loves working for a load... until her arm gets tired. And then she points the dick at her face and splatters herself in man milk. That's what gets her off!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:18:47 ` 751 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:48.

Comment

• Carmen Valentina
              Milking Your Cock!

I know you need some stress relief during these times and I'm more than happy to get on my knees and take your hard cock in my mouth. I'll tease it with my tongue and shove it all the way down my throat until you can't take anymore and have to shoot your huge load all over! You ready for this hot POV experience? Check it out now!

MP4 ` 3840x2160 ` 00:10:02 ` 1000 Mb

Comment

• Red August
                Good Boy Orgasms

It's been 6 very long months of chastity for your helpless cock but today is your lucky day. You have been such a good boy Step-Mommy Red that she is giving you some much-needed relief. She truly loves to tease her good boy's cock with her soft hands and feet as your long-awaited orgasm slowly builds up. When Red believes you have finally had enough edging torture she allows you to squirt a huge load all of yourself. Such a good boy releasing all of that cum for Step-Mommy but now you know what time it is! Back into chastity for another 6 long months. Maybe we can make it 12 this time?!? Be a good boy for Step-Mommy or you might just be locked up forever...

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:15:50 ` 699 Mb

Comment

• Mira
                  Incredibly Aroused

Mistress Mira's got a plan, she wants to arouse her tied up, naked slave to the limits and make him suffer, because she doesn't let him have his release for a long time. She whispers to him and presses her hot body to his, making him yearn for her touch like never before. Fortunately for him Mira can be change her mind any time.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:09:23 ` 601 Mb

Comment

• Monica White
                    Girl with Big Boobs Sucks Huge Cock and Making Handjob

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:13:49 ` 232 Mb

Comment

• I'm Not Mad

Of course I'm not mad that you drank yourself stupid and totally embarrassed me in front of my entire family. No, it's my fault for expecting you to be perfect on a day that was really important to me. Mmhmm, I'm totally not mad at you baby. You know I've never had a boy in my parent's bedroom before, and I feel bad for yelling at you, so why don't I just suck your cock? I know it's not really something I'd ever do, but you're such a good boyfriend, you deserve it. deserve to have your orgasm ruined that is. Jerk.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:27:01 ` 1540 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X