Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandra Otterson
    Wifey Auditions: The Pipe!

In our latest segment of our Auditions we bring in "The Pipe", an extremely shy but well endowed young guy that couldn't resist one of my patented slow blowjob and handjob sessions. He was really nervous at first as he'd never been on camera with a husband filming. He told me upfront that he wasn't even sure he'd be able to get it up but once my tits came out and my loving lips wrapped around his big pole he had NO PROBLEMS! Hard as a rock and shot a huge wad down my throat.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:14:47 ` 545 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 03-16-2023, 23:11.

Comment

• Maya Farrell
      Full Body Blast

Maya Farrell proves once again she is the ultimate cum queen. She enters the milking table and handjobs and milks a monster cock and makes this guy produce one powerful cum explosion and full body blast. Maya knows how to handjob there is no question about it.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:07:22 ` 221 Mb

Comment

• Marie Kaefer
        Holiday Handjob 5

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:11:18 ` 190 Mb

Comment

• Dread Hot
          Female POV Masturbating a Huge Dick Till Cum

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:12:50 ` 566 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 03-23-2023, 17:23.

Comment

• Vixen
            Bratty 18 Year Old Vixen Handjob

This 18 year old brat Vixen is about to demonstrate just how much of a brat she can be! She has her little obedient captive in her clutches and sitting between her legs. She covers his mouth with one of her soft hands and begins fondling him with her other hand, grabbing and squeezing his cock through his shorts. She tells him to take them off, and that's when she pours lube all over his cock. She then uses her other soft hand to begin slowly jerking his cock while continuing to cover his mouth with her other hand. She taunts and teases him the entire time as he fully experiences what it's like to be controlled by a sweet perfumed, 18 year old bratty Vixen! Her red nails look so hot as they're wrapped around his cock! She then starts to whisper in his ear, telling him how much she wants him to cum and how hard he's going to cum for her and that proves to be too much, as he finally has a big orgasm!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:07:40 ` 338 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 02-12-2022, 22:23.

Comment

• Macy Cartel
              Hooters Handjob

Macy had a customer at work with a big wad of cash and agreed to go to his house after her shift to hang out. Now Macy is no thief but she knows how to get what she wants from men. She knows once she gets him rock hard, he will be so desperate to cum that he will agree to anything she wants. She sucks his cock extra slow, edging him to what seems like an eternity until he realizes that all of his cash is now her cash.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:20:21 ` 899 Mb

Comment

• Ciren Verde
                BBC Hand Job to Completion

You will love watching me jerkoff this big beautiful black dick. He shoots his load for so long at the end. Mmmmm.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:07:23 ` 279 Mb

Comment

• Sexy Saffron
                  Stroking Your Cock with My Panties

I know you love my panties, so how about I give you a handjob with them? I want you to cum all over them!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:14 ` 537 Mb

Comment

• AsianGoodGirl
                    POV Rough Handjob by Asian with the Sexiest Tits Ever

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:12:30 ` 817 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 10-11-2023, 17:37.

Comment

• Elizabeth Honey
                      Sucking Dick and Handjob - Foot Fetish

MP4 ` 3840x2160 ` 00:15:41 ` 973 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X