Handjobs collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mean Milking

Its milking day and I am wearing My favourite emerald green lace lingerie set for the occasion. My slave is strapped spread eagled on My milking bed. I am in a vicious mood as this naughty little slave has been caught with his hands down his pants on several occasions without My permission. This miking is going to be venomously cruel... I start edging him rather roughly, making sure his foreskin is pulled tightly back exposing his cock head as I chaff My hands over his most sensitive spot. his body recoils and his toes curl, pleasure and pain courses through him. I hold him on the brink of orgasm over an over and over... his moans grow louder turning into desperate cries. I sit on his face to muffle his pathetic whimpers, I haven't finished with him yet. His body shakes uncontrollably as I speed up My hand to an even harsher pace... just as he his about to climax, I stop. Just before it ca be ruined, just before he can release. No orgasm allowed, it will sit in his ball sack like the sad disappointment he is. When the realisation hits him, I can see tears well in his eyes! I laugh!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:11:28 ` 509 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Hubby's Special Day

Hubby gets a special day every week: his milking day. Usually he is allowed to ejaculate on this day, but the pleasure and torments I want him to experience will enhance our intimacy as a couple. It's not as much about the destination, but about the whole adventure. Today I decided to use a silicon cokring-buttplug combo; hubby loves cock rings, and I love the humiliation of penetrating him. Under My expert touch he has an incredible erection and his purple balls beg to be milked. But I will take My time to tease and edge him intensely with My hand, but also by rubbing My latex clad ass against his engorged veiny cock. When I finally let him ejaculate, I reward his performance by letting him cum on My tight purple latex dress. his first cumshot is so strong that it splashes Me with sperm from My armpit to My ass. he spoiled My dress anyway, so I decide to milk him two more times all over the front and back of My dress. As always, when he makes a mess - he must clean it up, with his tongue of course. This is one of My favorite play sessions with hubby that I filmed lately, make sure you add it to your collection as it is a masterpiece.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:32:54 ` 1750 Mb

Comment

• Scarlet
        Locked and Teased

I left my slave with his cock locked by a chastity strap for several days. Now he awaits me standing completely still, with his wrists and ankles tied, he sees me coming and immediately begs me to release him but I still have to play with that nice cock that is my property. He gets turned on just looking at his mistress and when I start caressing him with my hands and nails he immediately starts to get wet and hard. I continue to play with both my hands, I spit on his cock to lubricate it a bit and I enjoy stimulating him in different ways, touching every point of his cock while my other hand firmly grips his balls. He's so excited that he starts to drip but jizzing is still out of the question, I'll decide if and when he can cum. He needs to cum, I can feel it but I don't want him to cum and enjoy, I push him to the limit and walk away for a perfect ruined orgasm. I continue to milk him after the first cumshot when he no longer feels anything except the lightness of his finally emptied balls.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:09:43 ` 564 Mb

Comment

• TheLittleRed
          Blowjob and Facial

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:15:50 ` 698 Mb

Comment

• BGG Threesome Handjob

My GF and I give my BF an oiled up handjob until he cums then we play with it with our hands!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:23:33 ` 1450 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 04-25-2024, 11:59.

Comment

• Rina
              Vibrator Makes You Cum more and more

Vibrator makes him cum more while I giving a blowjob and having sex.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 01:01:45 ` 545 Mb

Comment

• Scarlett Venom
                Angry Scarlett Venom Hijacks My Shoot

I don't know why this keeps happening. I hired the beautiful red hair Scarlett Venom for a blowjob shoot. Before I knew it she hijacked my shoot and turned it into a (wonderfully) painful cockslapping shoot. I hated (loved) every minute of it.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:21:59 ` 962 Mb

Comment

• MILF Pocket Pussy Training

As part of your sex ed I've gotten you a masturbation device to practice with (it's like a Fleshlight). I know it seems a little strange to have me (your MILF) teach you this stuff but I want to ensure you have proper instruction... and I also know that you secretly desire me even though it's so naughty and wrong...

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:16:26 ` 484 Mb

Comment

• Sheena Ryder
                    Friend's Mom Loves Cheating Phone Sex Pt.2

So this week started out kind of normal, my parents were out of town on vacation so I was able to stay at my best friend Jason's house. His parents had always been like second parents to me so I was really looking forward to it. Mr and Mrs Ryder we're super cool but unfortunately Mr Ryder was out of town as well on a work trip and boy did that workout well for Maine. Long story short yesterday I walked into the master bedroom and found Mrs Ryder or Sheena she prefers I call her playing with herself while talking on the phone to her husband. Instead of making me leave she actually had me come in drop my pants and pleasure myself while she watched and pleasured herself. Without being able to finish her husband hung up and all the sudden she became a different person. She told Maine to get out and what we did I could not speak of or she would be really mad at me. So that was yesterday and today all day at school I all I could think about was my best friend's hot mom laying on her bed in her underwear watching me stroke myself!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:07:40 ` 531 Mb

Comment

• ATattooedSinner
                      Real Nurse Homemade Handjob Epic Cumshot

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:11:03 ` 257 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X