Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HouseWifeGinger
    Helping Your Friend Out with a Handjob

Your best friend, Dan, recently broke up with his girlfriend. I think it was a really bold thing for you to do to offer him the couch while he gets back on his feet. The breakup was so bad that he really had no place to go on such short notice, and it's clear he's been taking the whole thing really hard. I got Dan all settled on the couch and made sure he had everything he needed when I came into the bedroom to get in bed. You tell me that you think I could maybe help him let off a little stress by giving him a handjob. I'm shocked! I mean I think your friend is cute, but I would never! You're very convincing however. I do eventually fold and go back into the other room to stroke him off like you suggested. Dan was really surprised too. I didn't tell him it was your idea. I thought that would make things more awkward for you both. After I milk his sexy cock, I come back into the bedroom and tell you all the steamy details. I already like where this is going. Thank you for pushing me to please your friend.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:11:17 ` 496 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Annie Cruz
      Mail-Order Cucktress

You Deserve What You Get When You Marry A Mail-Order Asian Cuckoldrix. Her tight pussy is filled with other men's cum. Your head is scissored tight between her legs to smell it, worship it, and clean it out. Her pussy has no room for your cock. It's your money She takes, not your penis. It's your job to get her credit cards and smell those disgusting loads in her pussy. She's going to bring her Step-Sister over from HONG KONG, to party with her, fuck big black cock with her and have you service them both. Smothered in cum until you can't inhale. She's rather lick her lollipop, than suck your dick. While you are she milks you cock, teasing it, making your balls blue. She is going to drain it before She locks you up in Chastity.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:17:56 ` 279 Mb

Comment

• Eva Adore
        Hot MILF Jerks Me off All Over Her Face and Loves It

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:01:14 ` 32 Mb

Comment

• Diana MurMur
          This MILF Nurse will Make You Cum if You Pay

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:09:43 ` 192 Mb

Comment

• Ama Rio
            Scissor Assassin

Gang boss Ninja has ordered himself a call girl as he waits for his money to be transferred over by a rival gang. Soon a knock on the door and in comes the sexiest call girl he's ever seen! Dressed in silky pantyhose and a little black dress, this girl is dressed to thrill! She seduces him slowly before offering him some gum to freshen his breath a bit. After he chews it, he soon feels woozy as he loses full control over his body! The call girl reveals her true intentions, she's there to take him out and if he cums it's all over for him! She straddles his neck in a schoolgirl pin as she pulls off her top revealing her sexy perky tits. He can feel his cock getting harder and harder as he realizes he can't cum or else he's a goner! The agent then starts stroking his cock with her nylon soles and hands as she squeezes his neck between her thighs in a variety of scissor holds. She wants to drag this out so she gets the ultimate satisfaction of taking over his gang!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:16:40 ` 978 Mb

Comment

• Katsumi
              Passionate Blowjob 4

Sucking, Licking and Deepthroating! Huge Cumshot!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:15:05 ` 384 Mb

Comment

• Sweet Fantasies
                Delightful Mistress Kicks Obedient Slave's Nuts Till He Comes

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:06:23 ` 155 Mb

Comment

• Ciel Sky
                  Sexy MILF Ciel Knows How to Make Clients Happy

Mrs Ciel is a naughty massage therapist who knows how to make her clients happy. Today this sexy milf decides to give that handsome man a sensual cock massage until he releases all the daily stress and some buckets of hot cum at the same time.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:12:19 ` 369 Mb

Comment

• Avery Moon
                    Cock Sucking by Avery Moon

Hot babe Avery Moon loves to tease your cock. This super sexy brunette grabs your dick and starts to suck it with her sweet mouth. Avery teases your cockhead and licks it with her tongue and is not gonna let you go until you explode with cum for her.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:13:09 ` 393 Mb

Comment

• Sweet Bunny
                      POV Oil Handjob from Horny Girlfriend in Red Lingerie

MP4 ` 3840x2160 ` 00:11:09 ` 753 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X