Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viera May
    Abusive Trainer Ruined Orgasm Handjob

As Viera describes it: "I recently started doing personal training lessons for some losers in my town. This first guy was so pathetic I just had to get it on camera, he was such a lose I couldn't believe he would even waste his money trying ot train with me. It started to p1ss me off watching him struggle through every exercise so I decided to rough him up a little bit as motivation. I kick him in the ribs, punch him in the chest and stomach, slap his face, and spit on him lol. Halfway through the workout I decided to check if this guy even had a dick, when I saw it I couldn't help but laugh, by far the smallest dick I've ever seen. It was so small that I decided I wanted to play with it a little as a joke. I told him not to cum in my gym, but of course he did... I ruined the orgasm for him, charged him extra, and kicked him out. Thanks for checking me out, please some of my videos!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:20:28 ` 810 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Sammie Cee
      Black Latex Gloves Edging Handjob Countdown

I've got some new long latex gloves that I know you love so much. But we're going to make the most out of these, I'm going to tease and edge you with them. Massaging your cock and balls with oil, stop starting stroking it until your cock is twitching, and teasing you at the end with a cum countdown, which you cum too early for as you cant hold back any longer.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:24:54 ` 1070 Mb

Comment

• KittyBeGood
        Vibrator Edging Torture: Condom Cum Filled

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:09:30 ` 178 Mb

Comment

• Lexi Love
          His First Orgasms from Me After Tit Job

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:17:28 ` 771 Mb

Comment

• Lecheros 69
            I Surprise The Hotel Room Service Cleaner and She Helps Me Finish Cumming

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:03:04 ` 51 Mb

Comment

• Miss Lawanda
              Asian Gives St8 Guy Deep Prostate Massage

Here I give a deep prostate massage to a first timer. Start with 1 finger in his very tight ass, then 2 fingers, I use a little glass toy for a little bit to entice his prostate, stroke his big thick cock with oil, fingers fucking him deep in his ass, he has a very intense orgasm. He could'nt believe how good it was. He was repeat client for many times.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:30:43 ` 1440 Mb

Comment

• Anette & Dyanna
                Huge Fountain of Sperm

Mistress Anette is giggling, jerking off the slave while Mistress Dyanna is tormenting his nipples, making him tremble in their hands. They both love their power over him and when he cums, he squirts all over the place. Then it is Mistress Dyanna's time to punish his cock with her dry gloved hands.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:00 ` 770 Mb

Comment

• Dollscult
                  The Haunted Mirror: Handjob Version

MP4 ` 4096x2160 ` 00:10:00 ` 589 Mb

Comment

• Dirty Talk Juicing Tour

MP4 ` 4096x2160 ` 00:06:54 ` 876 Mb

Comment