Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillion Harper
    No Jizzum Left Behind

Dillion Harper. What a piece of ass! I mean this girl is unreal. As cute as they come. Here's a Dillion Harper Fun Fact: she was kinda nerdy in school, so she's the girl who "slipped through the cracks", so to speak. I'm sure you know of one you went to school with. She's super cute, but for some reason no one paid attention to her. Well, you'll pay attention to Dillion now... that's for sure!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:15:48 ` 676 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Kenna James
      Slippery Strokes from Platinum Blonde Hottie Kenna James

The 27-year-old Midwestern girl is truly striking with her long platinum blonde locks and incredible lean body. The former waitress and vet tech hasn't given up serving the hungry and tending to animal's needs, at least not when it comes to the hungry and horny animal behind the camera in POV scenes like this one! Our lucky guy is in for a real treat with this one. Kenna James is a handjob aficionado like all of us! "I mean, I like all the sex, but handjobs are especially great," she says with a giggle. That's music to our ears! Bisexual beauty Kenna demonstrates her fingering style for us and shares plenty of her handjob history with us too. Our guy asked her if she has ever been caught giving a handjob, and she just might be the first model of ours to say that she was caught by her poor little Midwestern grandpa! She's got plenty of public handjob stories to share too, including one that comes complete with her first squirting experience and a cop catching them! Nothing but wild forbidden action from this platinum blonde sexual dynamo!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:30:59 ` 2190 Mb

Comment

• Valentina Nappi
        Edged to Cum

The only way Mistress Valentina allows her slaves to cum is when they are torturously edged and crying for release. She gets great pleasure in watching her boys struggle in agony from complete sexual frustration while she cruelly edges out every last drop.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:15:31 ` 672 Mb

Comment

• Zoeneli
          POV: I Give You The Best Handjob

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:11:11 ` 530 Mb

Comment

• Banana Nomads
            Watch My Ass in The Mirror While I Edge Play with Your Cock

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:17:33 ` 428 Mb

Comment

• Lalola Klitz
              Klitz Milks 2 Loads Up Out of D. Ruff

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:37:55 ` 1630 Mb

Comment

• Natalia Queen
                Blonde Teen Natalia Queen in Surprise Handjob Casting Call

It's Chuck here with a surprise Natalia Queen handjob interview for you that checks all the right boxes! This bubbly blonde 19-year-old emailed me about a handjob casting call and I thought I'd bring my dick directly to her! She was looking like a million bucks in her halter top and short shorts, just chilling in her bedroom here in Los Angeles. She grew up in Tennessee and she just couldn't make her dreams come true back home. I was happy to help her reach for the stars and grab what she really wants, if you get my drift! I could not wait for her to tantalize my dick with her pretty pink fingernails. She was surprised by the truth of what the handjob audition would really entail, but she was ultimately enthusiastic about it, ready to give her all. Natalia untied her striped halter top to reveal those lovely handfuls of titties. Guessing she's nice C cup. She shakes them for me while giggling like a schoolgirl, and this sexy teen really knows how to please the eyes. You won't believe how sexy that ass is, and her nice outie vagina looks so lickable too. Love those generous lips. She masturbates upon request and then turns her attention to my member. I gave her a little instruction and she took it very well. Gotta love a girl who appreciates a teachable sexual moment. I asked if she was a cock connoisseur and she said, "I love all cocks," with a sly giggle. Well, I love all pussies, so we are even! Natalia proved why they call her a queen when she masturbated for me while getting me off, and I gave her a very regal facial that I hope she'll never forget. Round two involved her riding my face while jerking me, and I covered her pretty hands in cum and cast her for the part!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:18:00 ` 788 Mb

Comment

• Eva Sanchez
                  Mobile Sperm Extraction Unit

It's been a long, cold Winter and you know us Girls... we are ALWAYS concerned about sperm removal... so... since it might be difficult with the cold weather for boys to get to one of our regular milking locations we have started The Jerky Mobile Sperm Extraction Unit! We go right to your house... door to door... and Beat the sperm out of you without you having to go anywhere Today, Eva visits this shut-in and Whacks him Off. The job of sperm removal is something we take very seriously. We can't have boys walking around our neighbourhoods full of sperm.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:08:13 ` 483 Mb

Comment

• Tiffany
                    1000 Stroke Challenge, Day 7: 700 Strokes

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:21:30 ` 418 Mb

Comment

• Mrs Keswick
                      Sissy Stephanie Punishment Milking

One of the ladies who was attending my femdom party told me she caught my sissy in the kitchen playing with her clitty instead of refilling the orderve tray like she was instructed to do. This clip was taken right after they left. I told my sissy to march herself upstairs to my milking table and prepare for her nightly milking. She had no idea that I knew about her little kitchen incident. I am very harsh in this clip and stern. I threaten to kick her out of my House Of Sissy and return her back out on the street in her disgusting boy clothes. I make her beg me for my crop. I use lots of clitty smacks with both my bare hand and riding crop as well as clothespins to teach her a lesson. Then I finally administered her milking. She was a good sissy and gave me lots of sissy cream.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:16:36 ` 220 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X