Comment

• Mary Cherry
      Passionate Prostate Massage Feels too Good

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:18:25 ` 278 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Velvet Veronica
        He Finally gets to Come, but He Doesn't Get to Enjoy It

After I put my pet through 7 days of chastity, cock teasing and denial, he was desperate to cum. Many of my fans had mixed feelings about how I should let my pet cum: some said I should be nice and give him a full orgasm. Others felt I should give him a ruined orgasm. Still others said give him an orgasm, but then do post cum torture. So, I decided I put his fate in how own hands. I told him that if he could please my pussy so that I was satisfied, I would give him an amazing orgasm. But, if he didn't please me, I would still let him cum, but then I would put him through post orgasm torture. Sadly for him, he didn't satisfy my pussy and make me cum during facesitting, so make him go through the worst post orgasm torture of his life with a cruel femdom handjob. He doesn't get to enjoy his 7 day denial orgasm this time. The chastity device I'm using is from Locked in Lust. It's by far one of the best cock cages I've used on my pet.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:21:37 ` 386 Mb

Comment

• Cum Passion
          Female POV Handjob with Cum onto Tits

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:03:57 ` 92 Mb

Comment

• Annabel Redd
            Midwestern Redhead Annabel Redd Jerks Cock with Massive Tits

This is our very first sizzling Annabel Redd handjob video! With her jaw-dropping 32H or 34J tits spilling out of her tight top, Annabel Redd is a force to be reckoned with - no surprise since she hails from the wilds of Tornado Alley! This Midwestern vixen is here to tantalize and delight. Settle back as we get to know Annabel Redd and then take in the show as she unleashes her scintillating handjob skills! It's gonna be a night to remember. Flirty redhead Annabel Redd demonstrates some of her favorite handjob techniques and positions, and then she tells some of her handjob history to draw us in and make us want more.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:29:46 ` 1260 Mb

Comment

• Lenna Lux
              Jerk Number 12

Lenna has been jerking her ass off to meet her quota and has one cock left. When she shows up at Jacks door he's pleasantly surprised. Soon as she tells him why shes there Lenna gets his big cock in her tiny hand and starts stroking. Before long Jack has her free up her huge natural tits so she ends up giving him at titjob too. Lennas big tits and tiny hands soon pull a huge load all over her chest. Looks like Jerk number 12 was a huge success!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:59 ` 379 Mb

Comment

• Heather Sin
                Step Mom Deals with My Bully Pt.2

So I went by Mrs Taylor's house to get my weekly "payment" and I pretty much just let myself in. Last week and Taylor came and understanding that if she gives me sexual favors. Then I'll not only not pick on her son but I'll protect him from other bully's, Mrs Taylor wasn't thrilled about the arrangement, she loves Mr Taylor but this was the deal that I wanted. When I walked into her bedroom I surprised her and she wasn't happy to see me, I reminded her about our deal and she wanted to try and negotiate but I said no. Not only did I say no but I told her my payment this week would be higher. I told her I wanted a handjob and she reluctantly agreed, I told her to strip down for me. When she was naked I played with her ass a little then I got naked and laid on her bed. I made that sexy MILF stroke me till I came on her husbands bed! My price for next week will be even higher!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:07:42 ` 532 Mb

Comment

• Jasmine
                  MILF Jasmine Jerks Off Her Step-Son without Alerting The Rest Of The House

Jasmine loves her step-son very much. He's home from college but unfortunatly they have a full house and it's hard for her to properly show her step-son how much she loves him. He's napping in the living room so she comes in and locks the door and thyen gives her favorite step-son a nice hand job. She hears her other running around the house but thankfully the door is locked and she can stroke her step-son's hard cock until he shoots his hot load right into his step-mom's cum hungry mouth. Jasmine then cleans her step-son up because she's a great step-mother.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:08:44 ` 570 Mb

Comment

• Mimi Boom
                    Nerdy Nasa Teen Gives Handjob with Lube

MP4 ` 3840x2160 ` 00:21:06 ` 1070 Mb

Comment

• Electra Santiago
                      Submissive Cock Edging Marathon and Ruined Orgasm

My submissive plaything needed reminding that I own and control his orgasms, so I had to teach him a lesson. I stroke and edge his cock until he's nearly ready to burst, all the while taunting him about the fact that I could simply choose not to let him cum if I wanted to. I bring him right to the edge for a total of 12 times until he can't hold it in anymore and he explodes with a ruined orgasm.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:20:06 ` 881 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X