Handjobs collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soldier Slvt

I continue my little soldier boi's training by using the "cum extractor!" It works so nicely in getting my drones to promise just about anything to be allowed a release. This particular trainee also gets a nice big red bulb plug shoved up its fuck hole before it's allowed to cum. Isn't it a lucky little bitch?

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:08:19 ` 361 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:38.

Comment

• Laura
      Sperm in the Morning...

...does not lead to stress and worry. What better way to start a day with a large portion of sperm? I think there is nothing better! Even if Laura makes me do this from time to time, but I also love it... so cool to be used.

M4V ` 1280x720 ` 00:02:59 ` 62 Mb

Comment

• Leyla Black, April Blue & Cipriana
        Three Teasing Tongues 2

As you could imagine, the deal was: pizza in exchange for cum... good deal for both,you can be sure they ordered the next one.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:45 ` 654 Mb

Comment

• Esmi Lee & Simone Kross
          Husband Training Lessons

Since her husband has taken his training well, Esmi decides to release him from chastity and reward him with an orgasm but not before she demonstrates her technique of mercilessly teasing a male cock to Simone. Simone decides to have some fun with the cock as well, milking him right to the edge before giving it back to Esmi who orders the bitch to cum in his own face! The two Mistresses lift the sissy's legs into the air, then aim his cum load onto his face and mouth. Esmi makes sure to feed his left over cum to him as both of the Mistresses laugh at how pathetic he looks.

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:06:26 ` 190 Mb

Comment

• Lexi Sindel
            Over the Edge

I just love to totally control a cock. I enjoy brutally teasing and edging my partner for hours until they can no longer hold back their orgasm and they beg for a release. Just when you think you are going to enjoy the orgasm, I like to stop stroking. So I can watch your cock twitch uncontrollably in my hand spewing out cum. I could make your orgasm feel better, but it is more fun for me to ruin it. I have perfected the touch-less orgasm and I enjoy making my partner so horny that they eventually cum with me merely holding their cock in my hand.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:06:53 ` 579 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:14.

Comment

• Anne Love
              Repeatedly Bringing You to the Edge

Since you were such a good boy today, Anne might just let you cum. It`s not going to be easy for you, though! Laying between your legs, she takes your shaft in her delicate hand and gently lubes up your cock. She slowly begins stroking your dick, and you`re rock hard within seconds. She's not surprised, considering how sexy she looks with her big, blue eyes gazing up at you. You can feel her warm breath on your dick as she continues giving you an amazing handjob. She repeatedly brings you to the edge of orgasm, driving you wild as your balls ache to cum. She picks up the pace, jerking you harder and faster but continuing to deny your orgasm. She takes you to the verge of cumming only to torment you by refusing to let you blow your load. When Anne finally lets you cum, she laughs maniacally as she ruins your orgasm by refusing to touch your cock! You shoot your mess all over your stomach while she watches and giggles uncontrollably. She's so cruel!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:58 ` 443 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:08.

Comment

• Zita
                Throbbing Cock

The slave's arms and cuffed behind his back, he is naked, so Lady Zita can do what3ver she wants with his body. She sits down next to him on the sofa and grabs his cock with her oiled hands. She forces him to enjoy her massage and finally makes him cum on the floor in pulsing quirts.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:09:12 ` 308 Mb

Comment

• Amber Faye
                  Wraps Panties Around Cock While Stroking

Amber Faye is a thin, sexy goddess showing flat stomach and big boobs before her dicking stroking session. Her tits are small and tight, but look big on her small frame. She gives one hell of a handjob sticking her tongue out while she's stroking and spits on it. After ball sucking, titty fucking, and wrapping her panties around it; the dick explodes on her face.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:22:40 ` 1320 Mb

Comment

• Sasha Foxxx
                    Sasha's Slow Tease Blowjob

Sasha give you the pleasure of getting an edging blowjob. Sasha plays with the tip of you cock making you cock making it super sensitive. Sasha shoves your cock deep down her throat making you want to shoot your load at any moment. Sasha bobs her head up and but does not allow you to cum till she wants you to. Finally Sasha lets you blow your load and you shoot in in your mouth. Sasha shows off her mouth full of cum before she swallows it.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:07:41 ` 473 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:08.

Comment

• Zoe Parker
                      Ready for Action

When you married Zoe Parker's mom, you had no idea what was in store for you! A super-slvtty step-daughter-to-be?!? Yeap. You've had your suspicions, too. She walks about the house half-nude and you'd swear she checks out your package from time to time! So when you came home from work early and caught her on your bed, jerking to your dirty mag... well, was it really a surprise? You were surprised, however, with how turned on it made you. And since she's over 18 and an adult, when Zoe challenged you to "take it out and stoke... it's OK!" well, what else would any red-b1ooded step-daddy do? Exactly.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:23:40 ` 943 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 06-26-2023, 08:29.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X