X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley Fires, Krystal Star - Help Mommy Get Pregnant. 7

Actress name: Ashley Fires, Krystal Star

Duration: 00:21:58

Description: Ashley and her sister sit visiting and discussing how wonderful it is to be pregnant. Ashley's sister wants to become impregnated but has no logical donors at the moment. Ashley suggests that she use her son Robbie and they go to wake him up to get him on board with the newly hatched plan. Aunty Ashley shouts at him while informing him to rise to the occasion to make himself useful. Ashley uses her sloppy enthusiastic blow job skills while Mommy uses her big boobs to rub on his thick dick! Robbie, being less experienced than his Mommy and Aunty has a hard time holding out to impregnate his Mother and explodes a big white load of cum. Aunty Ashley rubs it on to Mommy's Fun bags.

HD video type: Full HD
    Video Format: 1080p
    FileSize: 961.8 MB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: WMA 318 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/h4hl3mzybsvd
    https://filejoker.net/n4vp6l6k29u5

Comment

• Kenzie Taylor. The Lawyer's Ass

Actress name: Kenzie Taylor

Duration: 00:28:15

Description: Lawyer Kenzie Taylor needs to get a good night's sleep, but instead, after messing up her case today, she calls for a home deliver massage. Without reading the notice about the spa, she asks for a masseur to show up and almost right away Marco Banderas is at her door ready to rub the stress out of her perfect body with his own naked body! As she gets ready for the massage Marco gets ready too, getting fully naked and surprising his client. Kenzie lies down, after stripping off her robe, and lets Marco get to work. within minutes he has her body dripping with Nuru gel, and focusing his energy on her tense pussy. Marco tells her that it's a full body massage, and with very little resistance Kenzie's pussy is massaged using the slippery gel. Soon, she's so horny that he offers her his big stiff cock to massage. He uses his cock to massage her tits, and her mouth, but it's her other holes he's interested in. Kenzie tells him that if he massages her pussy with his cock, her husband will know, but he asks if he'll know if he fucks her in the ass. She gives him a thumbs up, and in moments they're both moaning in pleasure from his stiff cock filling her tight asshole for her first time.

FileSize: 1.37 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/c8bmpmq6jhp5

Comment

• Kathia Nobili

Actress name: Kathia Nobili

Duration: 00:14:34

Description: Why are you so surprise? What are you looking at?!!! Come on you are not a little boy, my little brother any more and I don't think that would be right to seep on one bed! Mom and dad told you, you have to spend night with me, as they are renovate the house, so I don't understand why are you the astonished?! Now look bro....you bed is ready but I'm sorry, I do not want to have a big sister chat right now, I'm so tired after the work all day, I hardly standing....I'm going to sleep straight away! But you can do what ever you want, you can watch the TV and go to sleep when you want!............By time, you start to feel a bored.....you watching your sister, how calm and nice she sleeps.....and suddenly.....out of no where....your cock start to pump in your pajama! Watching your sister sleeping has very hard effect on you!!! And you think...why not.....why not now!!! You always find your older sister very, very attractive and she was so tired....you may take now what you always wanted but were afraid of!!! You slide out of your bed.....coming closer to your sister! You uncover her that you can see her nice legs, so beautiful skin! You slowly start to touching her between her legs and checking if she doesn't wake up! She has now some erotic dream, probably, as she moan with pleasure! That's make you even more on fire! Now your cock is rock hard and you slide your finger inside her pussy....it is so wet!!! Your sister's pussy is juicy like Niagara! You can't stop your self now and you insert your hardness deep inside your sister pussy! You start to move slow but with the growing pleasure and excitement, you fucking her faster and harder.....and more....deeper NOW....you just let your self cum inside her! Inside your sister pussy!!! Quickly you put back her big panty, you cover her back and jump on your bad! Lucky you!!! She is waking up.....!!! What happen now?!!!

FileSize: 866.7 MB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps | Audio: AAC 317 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/0p6w65to243a

Comment

• Amy

Actress name: Amy (EU) (53), Tina Kay (30)

Duration: 00:23:32

Description: British kinky mature lesbian has sex with a hot young babe.

FileSize: 1.24 GB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/zezss2mq9ie8

Comment

• Mona Wales. My Daughter's Black Cock

Actress name: Mona Wales

Duration: 00:19:50

Description: The horny step mother, Mona Wales, has twisted sexual tendencies. Indeed, she has to taste her daughter's new boyfriend. The slutty Mona can't stop herself from spitting and sucking dicks. And now lucky her, she gets to deepthroat a big black hard cock!

FileSize: 697.4 MB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/dg7vem839m2c

Comment

• Courtney Taylor. The MILF Man

Actress name: Courtney Taylor

Duration: 00:39:14

Description: Courtney is a wealthy MILF who enjoys all the finer luxuries in life. When Van the Milk Man brings her weekly delivery, she invites him upstairs for what seems as simple as the beauty ritual keeping her so young-a milk bath. While the milk is good for her skin, Courtney prefers to drink at a different fountain of youth and immediately seduces Van with her powerful charm and undeniable beauty.

FileSize: 3.32 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/c9l1w71b7152

Comment

• Ellariya Rose

Actress name: Ellariya Rose

Duration: 00:13:53

FileSize: 614.5 MB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps | Audio: AAC 119 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ya9xfg1rh1c5

Comment

• Mischelle Dark - Big Ass Brunette Fucked By Black Cock

Duration: 00:21:00

Description: A hot brunette with a delicious big ass wants to fuck a black guy so Joachim Kessef makes her dream come true. Mischelle Dark never had interracial sex before but her girlfriends told her that when a black guy puts his huge cock in her ass she will feel like never before. She starts by sucking the black man's cock, making it wet and ready to fuck her. He drills her from behind, in the ass and in the pussy, gets her on top of him reverse-cowgirl style and shoves that big black dick right inside. She moans and screams in pleasure asking him to fuck her even deeper. Of fuck that feels so good, fuck my white big ass with your big black cock, put it in me deeper you bad boy - She said whilst biting her lips. She ends by getting his cum on her lips and swallowing it too. Super hot!

FileSize: 693.3 MB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ob50k5u8uuee

Comment

• Corinna Blake - A Mothers Work Is Never Done

Duration: 00:23:20

HD video type: HD
                    Video Format: 720p
                    FileSize: 703 MB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 78.0 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/nv1tbv1g1hkh

Comment

• Cory Chase - Fucking My Son for the First Time

Actress name: Cory Chase

Duration: 00:28:30

Description: I head out for a party with my friends during the day. While I'm gone, my mom decides to lay out in the sexiest bikini she has to tan. She's on the phone talking to her friend about their days when the topic of their sons come up. Mom's friend talks to her about the things she does with her son, and how she wishes that I was like that and how my mom created a taboo mom/son blog to talk about her desires with me...Soon I arrive home, and go to chill out. I found my mom's blog, and start to read it, as it turns me on. My mother walks in still in her bikini to talk to me about my day, but I'm not paying attention. She wants to see what's distracting me so she grabs the phone, and sees that I'm on her blog. At first she's upset and flustered, asking why I'm reading it and how I found it. But, then she sees that I can't stop staring at her beautiful tits and that I'm really hard. She sees her chance and asks if I like the blog, and what I think. She begins to rub my inner thigh, and is pressing her tits together, showing them off for me. Then she asks if her boy thinks mommy is sexy, She asks if I wanna see her tits, and pulls them out. She starts rubbing my dick, and pulls it out and starts giving me a handjob.She continues to dirty talk me like the dirty mommy she is, and asks if mommy can suck my dick. She sucks it, and titty fucks it while dirty talking me the entire time, driving me insane. Telling me how bad she's dreamed of this, and how bad she's wanted me for so long, etc etc etc. She asks if I wanna fuck my mom, and climbs on top of me and rides my cock. The she asks if I want to fuck her ass and I say yes! I'm loving it as much as she is. She continues for a little, tells me she wants to make her baby boy cum all over her face and tits. She gets off and blows me until I explode all over her tits and face, covering her in her son's cum. She kisses my dick and licks up cum and cleans me up, telling me she loves me and can't wait to have more fun with me.* * * * * *

HD video type: HD
                      Video Format: 720p
                      FileSize: 1.32 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 140 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/uwh5w1t7ki7r

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X