X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lauren Phillips - Mom Is Suddenly Single

Actress name: Lauren Phillips

Duration: 00:23:50

Description: Tony's hot stepmom, Lauren Phillips, has just broken it off with his dad. This is Tony's chance to make a move on his bigtit mama. Tony can tell how upset Lauren is so he goes to console her. Lauren tells Tony that he can always call her if he ever needs anything. She goes on to confess that she wishes she could meet a guy just like Tony. Then she offers him a bit of a going away present: Lauren knows that Tony watches her sometimes when she's changing and now that she's officially broken it off with her hubby she wants to feel good about herself by showing off those giant jugs and delivering a hot mommy blowjob.Lauren's BJ gets even hotter when she rears back and pushes her boobies together to create a sheath of love for Tony to titty fuck. They're already in the bedroom, so it's easy enough for Lauren to lean aback and pull her thong aside to reveal her juicy pussy. The thought of getting together with her stepson has her nice and wet. Rubbing her twat, she invites Tony in for a good time. When Lauren gets on her hands and knees, Tony just can't say no to the offer of that pussy.They start off in doggy, but then Lauren rolls over so that Tony can squeeze her giant knockers as he bangs her. Letting her head fall back in delight, Lauren lifts her leg high to let Tony fuck her hard and deep with his big dick. Then she hops onto his fuck stick to give him a stiffie ride in her landing strip snatch. When Lauren is finally satisfied, she resumes sucking Tony's cock until he blasts off in her mouth, leaving her with a salty treat to swallow.

HD video type: Full HD
    Video Format: 1080p
    FileSize: 2.65 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 196 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/n1aagh53qhiz

Comment

• Victoria June. Busty blonde bombshell Victoria June titty & pussy fucked balls deep GP1057

Actress name: Victoria June, Lutro

Duration: 00:31:16

Description: Whenever busty bombshell Victoria June enjoys the sun in her sexy bikini, men can't stop staring at her enormous titties. Her 32DDD/E / 70G boobs are simply fantastic and look inviting as fuck! Painter Lutro gets hot immediately and takes his shirt off, which this curvy American glamour model notices right away. She offers him a break and a refreshment in her living room which quickly leads to one of the hottest Hardcore fucks you'll ever see!She proudly presents her big ass to the young man and watches his giant cock grow into a rock-hard boner in his pants. Soon, she takes his veiny dick out for a blowjob and crams her deep throat with that massive prick! He gets to titty fuck her big boobs and can't wait to lick her pussy on the couch. Victoria June pleases him with some face sitting and rubs her clit along his lips while squeezing her big tits. Today's 4K XXX fuck fest is loaded with intense pussy fucking and some must-see titty play! This insatiable glamour Latina Milf wants it all and lets him slide his cock between her giant titties until his cum squirts straight into her mouth!

HD video type: 4K UHD
      Video Format: 2160p
      FileSize: 6.65 GB

Video: 3840x2160 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 384 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/r4j8prodkp14

Comment

• Kenzie Reeves, Sofie Marie Sofie's Little Secret with Kenzie Reeves, Sofie Marie

Actress name: Kenzie Reeves, Sofie Marie

Duration: 00:27:51

FileSize: 614.4 MB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/o74nbs6hxdhx

Comment

• Bree Olson - Candy 69 1

Duration: 00:13:11

FileSize: 759.7 MB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/brsy8149yb3b

Comment

• Flower Tucci - Bad To The Bone 4

Duration: 00:15:54

FileSize: 920.3 MB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/nj591tvwbmqm

Comment

• Kathy Anderson & Shalina Devine - MILFs in lingerie alone with dildo

Actress name: Kathy Anderson & Shalina Devine

Duration: 00:21:46

FileSize: 970.5 MB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/dw3wnwv8zl2l

Comment

• Persia Monir - Persias First XXX, Remastered In HD 26.05.20

Actress name: Persia Monir

Duration: 00:23:03

Description: Here's one of the sexiest, most-beautiful MILFs ever. Her name is Persia Monir, she has big tits and this scene was shot when she was 50 years old. It was her first time fucking on-camera, and we're presenting it on 50PlusMILFs.com for the first time, remastered in HD.50Plus MILFs: You really are Persian, aren't you?Persia: I am. My father was born in Iran and came over to the United States when he was 16. I grew up in Memphis, Tennessee, and I live in South Florida.50Plus MILFs: Do you dance?Persia: Yes. I've been dancing since I was seven years old. I didn't start stripping until I was 34.50Plus MILFs: People probably cannot believe that you are 50.Persia: No. People say, "50? Really? No way! You're only 33, you're only 42." Whatever. I think women should be perpetually 28.50Plus MILFs: Do you remember the first time you were on stage?Persia: Oh, yeah! I loved it because it was natural for me. I love being on.

FileSize: 1.31 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 171 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/14ay00j9cc7o

Comment

• Vanessa Cage - Cucked On Cam By My Curvy Blonde Wife

Actress name: Vanessa Cage

Duration: 00:28:27

Description: Things haven't been ideal in the bedroom between my hot wife Vanessa & I. I guess she thought she'd teach me a lesson by fucking the cabana boy and sending me the video. Buddy has a big dick and my horny wife & her fat tits can't seem to get enough of it. Oh well, everybody gets to cum - can't complain too much.

HD video type: 4K UHD
                  Video Format: 2160p
                  FileSize: 3.02 GB

Video: 3840x2160 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 196 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/o2xmffbwc3my

Comment

• Riley Anne, Serene Siren

Actress name: Riley Anne, Serene Siren

Duration: 00:34:21

Description: A teenage girl, Riley Anne, returns home from school, feeling a bit bummed out. She meets her step-mother, Serene Siren, in the kitchen, and they exchange pleasantries. It's clear from their affectionate interactions that they are close, and Serene can tell something is bothering Riley. Although it takes some probing, it's revealed that Riley has a sexist teacher for home ec, who insisted that the students learn how to cook for their future husbands.Serene is livid, gushing about how amazing it is that women are so independent today. They don't need any man, and they certainly don't need to cook for one! Plus, what if some of the girls are lesbians? Or pansexuals? Or polyamorous?Riley tries to stop the rant but there's little she can do. Even so, she admires the fire her step-mother has. She wishes she was as strong as she was, though Serene assures her that one day they will be. Riley soon becomes aroused from having witnessed her mother's passion, though she tries to keep it hidden. Again, nothing escapes Serene's sharp gaze. Her eyes light up as she grins broadly -- is Riley HORNY?? Surely she knows how to masturbate to take care of herself, right?Riley blushes. She admits that she's not even sure if she's doing it right, since it's not doing anything for her. Serene is stunned, deciding that she will absolutely NOT send her step-daughter out into the world needing to rely on others for her own pleasure!Despite Riley's embarrassment and reluctance, she soon can't help but to give into her curiosity. Serene happily leads her to the bedroom and shows her how to properly masturbate. With both of them so turned on, Serene gives Riley a hands on lesson, rubbing and pleasing her sweet pussy. They decide to go all the way to take the edge off for Riley, with Riley experiencing fingerbanging, tonguing, and tribbing like she's never experienced before!

FileSize: 1.42 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/c5mz4wlki5yk

Comment

• Ryan Keely & Anastasia Rose - Sharing The Creamy Load

Actress name: Ryan Keely & Anastasia Rose

Duration: 00:41:41

Description: When MILF Ryan Keely learns that her stepsons girlfriend broke up with him, she is determined to make him forget all about her. She licks his cock from balls to tip to ensure she is the only woman on his mind. Later, Ryans stepson bounces back and finds a new girlfriend, Anastasia Rose, but Ryan is jealous! She intimidates the new girl by grabbing her tight pussy in private. A couple days later, Ryans stepson and his girlfriend are hanging out alone when they start to get a little frisky. Ryan catches them in the act and joins in on the threesome. She chokes Anastasia, teaching her how to suck cock properly. Then the babes get pounded out hard. Looks like these ladies can share after all!

FileSize: 3.53 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 96.0 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/a0n06roqp91b

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X