Video Format: 1080p
    FileSize: 1.43 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/mmzt36itt6fw

Comment

• Britney Amber - Pure Passion

Actress name: Britney Amber

Duration: 00:23:27

Description: This scene features the beautiful Britney Amber and I having sex for the first time. She is incredible and we exchange some intense chemistry as we aggressively fuck all over the bed in a bunch of different positions. Britney gives an unbelievable blowjob which is shot in POV. I use a hitachi on her clit while fucking her until she has an intense orgasm. The scene ends with Britney sucking my cock until I fill her mouth with cum and she licks it all up.

HD video type: HD
      Video Format: 720p
      FileSize: 808 MB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 196 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/stm92bq3s3z5

Comment

• Kenzie Reeves, Lexi Luna, Seth Gamble Robbing Momma

Actress name: Kenzie Reeves , Lexi Luna , Seth Gamble

Duration: 00:43:23

Description: MILF Lexi Luna finally has the house to herself, the perfect opportunity to put on her hottest lingerie and touch herself just the way she likes. She's rubbing her clit when suddenly her alarm is set off by two masked figures breaking and entering! What Lexi doesn't know is that the would-be robbers are her daughter's friend Kenzie Reeves and Kenzie's boyfriend, Seth Gamble, and crime is Kenzie's favorite aphrodisiac! Lexi watches on the security cams as Seth fucks Kenzie doggystyle, then goes to teach these teens a lesson, starting with making them eat her pussy. Momma's the one who gets what she wants: Seth's dick in her pussy as she 69s with Kenzie before she sits on the blonde teen's face and then takes Seth's cum in her mouth! But just giving Lexi a great fuck isn't enough to get Kenzie and Seth off the hook...

HD video type: Full HD
        FileSize: 3.09 GB

Download link: https://filejoker.net/5bhls820jwsw

Comment

• Honey Blossom - Filling Up On Honey

Duration: 00:48:41

Description: Say hello to Honey Blossom, a sexy tan beauty who loves anal. She's able to take that massive cock in her tiny hole, and smiles from pleasure the entire time. Watch that booty get stretched, gape, and get filled with cum!

FileSize: 4.14 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/lmjszdvix9b4

Comment

• Kyaa Chimera - Cumming In Stepmoms Panties

Actress name: Kyaa Chimera

Duration: 00:54:57

Description: Bright and bubbly MILF Kyaa Chimera is all smiles and sunshine this morning, but her lazy stepson does not want to get out of bed. To give the slouch some spring in his step, she whips the blankets off to find that he has a stiff boner and some cum in his underwear! She wants to show her boy how to have confidence with girls, so she slurps his girthy dick and offers up her tight MILF pussy. Later, she makes breakfast for her stepson and asks him about girls at school. He has not been having any luck, so she gives him another sensual lesson, sucking his dick under the breakfast table. Later, Kyaa catches her stepson jerking off, but she wants him to learn how to please a real life pussy. She bends over and lets him stroke inside her until he shoots a load of sperm into her panties. What an instructive stepmom!

FileSize: 2.34 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 96.0 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/l28yobcmymdm

Comment

• Dawn - Fit busty freak likes it rough

Actress name: Dawn

Duration: 01:00:08

FileSize: 2.25 GB

Video: 1920x1080 59.940 fps | Audio: AAC 317 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/pq151kdafzzs

Comment

• Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase. Mom Takes me to a Fetish Convention

Actress name: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase

Duration: 00:24:18

Description: My mom was down at the convention and she met a new friend there! Her friend is another blonde MILF who is wearing a black, latex bra and matching skirt. She lifts her skirt up and I can clearly see that she doesn't have any panties on underneath! My mom is wearing a red top that exposes her big tits with a matching red skirt. My mom tells me that this new friend of hers is a present for me, since I have been such a good boy all week! "I'm Cory, by the way," my mom's new friend tells me. My mom starts to make out with her new friend and Cory reaches out and grabs my cock. I get a little nervous at first, but I can feel my cock getting hard in my pants. Cory spreads my mom's legs open and she starts to lick her clit. My mom's pussy starts to get really wet. "Show Cory how you fuck mommy!" my mom tells me. I put the tip of my cock inside my mom's pussy, and then I ask Cory if she will kiss my cock before I shove it back in my mom's pussy. Cory watches me fuck my mom's pussy and she seems to love watching us! I ask my mom if I can fuck her in the doggy style position next, so she bends over for me. While I fuck my mom from behind, she starts to eat Cory's pussy out. I want to feel what Cory's pussy feels like next, so Cory lies down on the couch for me. I fuck Cory in the missionary position while my mom sucks on Cory's nipples. Cory flips over in to the doggy style position and my mom spreads Cory's ass open while I fuck her pussy from behind. "That's a good girl! I want you to enjoy my son's cock to the fullest!" my mom tells her. Cory flips back over on to her back and my mom sits on her face while I am fucking Cory. "I'm going to cum all over Cory's face!! I hope you won't be jealous, baby" my mom moans. My mom promises our new friend that they are both going to share my cum! I fuck my mom's pussy until I get close to cumming... Then I pull out and I cum in her mouth and all over her tongue! My mom moves her head over towards Cory's and she kisses her, in order to share the cum with her new friend. "You taste divine!" Cory assures me. I have worked up an appetite; Maybe we can all go get some dinner now...

FileSize: 545 MB

Video: 1280x720 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/jejisvbdgshh

Comment

• Charlotte Sins & Eva Long - Foster Family Fuck Triangle

Actress name: Charlotte Sins & Eva Long

Duration: 00:35:00

Description: Gorgeous Charlotte Sins has been having a strange experience with her new foster family. She is definitely attracted to them, but she is not sure whether they are sexually interested in her until her foster mother finally comes onto her in the bathroom. But that causes her foster parents to fight over who gets to fuck her! To make sure the whole family has fun together, Charlotte joins her foster parents in their bedroom. She sucks her foster dad's dick while her foster mom licks her sweet clit. Then, after the pussy eating, the ladies go for some deep cock rides and Charlotte enjoys a splash of cum on her tongue. Now this is real family bonding!

FileSize: 1.51 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/eav2mfwjpgln

Comment

• Ava Koxxx aka Ava Koxx - The Tallest And Horniest

Duration: 00:22:43

Description: For her first ever time at private.com we bring you the incredible Ava Koxxx, a ravenous British MILF who is the tallest star in the whole of the UK, everything on Ava is grand just like her figure, huge tits, big ass and she's got the sexual appetite to match.

FileSize: 1.29 GB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps | Audio: AAC

Download link: https://filejoker.net/hzzwl75x4qn3

Comment

• Abigail Mac, Lindsey Cruz Getting Her Client Off

Actress name: Abigail Mac, Lindsey Cruz

Duration: 00:31:33

Description: Lindsey Cruz... has a little problem. Every time she sees a hot woman, she gets horny as hell and can't resist masturbating -- no matter where she is! But the last time she did this, in a restaurant, she was caught... which is why she's now waiting in an interrogation room for her lawyer to show up.When her lawyer, Abigail Mac, shows up, Lindsey knows she's in SERIOUS trouble. Not just because Abigail is a lawyer but because she's a GORGEOUS lawyer. Although Lindsey's trying to take everything seriously, she can't help but to idly touch herself as Abigail tries to get all the facts straight.As Lindsey tells Abigail more and more erotic details, the air between them becomes charged. By the time Abigail asks Lindsey to demonstrate HOW she touched herself, they are about ready to jump each other. Since this is a very serious matter, Abigail insists that Lindsey will have to work hard to prove that she's a good girl... and Lindsey is happy to oblige!Although Abigail starts things off with a simple kiss, it isn't long before they're both stripped down and eating out each other's pussies while splayed along the interrogation table. As they work through the case together, can Lindsey convince Abigail that she really IS a good girl?Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, Dashel_Jamison1!

FileSize: 1.07 GB

Download link: https://filejoker.net/81h2ypc3ex2j

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X