X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ema Karter - One Babe, Two Dicks And A Glass Table [HD]

Year of production:2024
    Duration: 00:31:17

Description: Buxom beauty Ema Karter is cleaning at home when neighbor Tommy Cabrio enters the house. He notices she's forgotten to wear panties under her short dress, and he can't stop himself from jerking off behind her as she works. She steps out of the room, and he empties his jizz onto the tabletop she's just cleaned. When she returns, he bends her willingly over the countertop to fuck her ass, not knowing that her husband, Potro is on the way home and ready to join the fun.

HD video type: HD
    Video Format: 720p
    FileSize: 816.5 MB

Video: 1280x720 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 98.8 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/ac21syzl7jmm

Comment

• Arabelle Raphael - Arabelle Raphael Fuck & Foot Fetish [Full HD]

Year of production:2024-01-01
      Actress name: Arabelle Raphael
      Duration: 00:34:26

Description: Blisteringly hot, lush-lipped brunette diva Arabelle Raphael slowly unzips her shiny black latex bodysuit, unleashing her ravishingly big tits. Her mammoth jugs sway back and forth as she lays on the dirty talk for director / stud Mick Blue, who captures their private date with intimate, POV-style shooting. Arabelle takes Mick's prick in her mouth for a spit-slathered blowjob. His big cock disappears between her gargantuan boobs in a squeezing titty fuck. Arabelle takes a doggie-style vaginal drilling. Mick hands his camera to Arabelle so she can capture him eating her trimmed snatch while they maintain eye contact. Foot fetish: She strips off her giant black heels to jerk his hard meat with her sexy bare feet! Mick slams her snatch in several positions. He finally reaches orgasm while buried in her slick slit. When he withdraws, a sticky creampie flood drains from her fully fucked twat. Arabelle licks her wet fingers clean as the date concludes.

HD video type: Full HD
      Video Format: 1080p
      FileSize: 1.89 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/lw38n1l9flum

Comment

• Zazie Skymm - Zazie Craves Nikki'S Nuts [4K UHD]

Duration: 00:33:29

Description: Hot blonde Zazie Skymm is a naughty girl who wants to be fuck by a big hard cock. Nikki Nuttz is more than happy to fulfill this task and takes good care of her tight butthole!

HD video type: 4K UHD
        Video Format: 2160p
        FileSize: 3.54 GB

Video: 3840x2160 24.000 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/ku7lv854q8x8

Comment

• Alice [Full HD]

Actress name: Alice
          Duration: 01:34:49

Description: Today I present Alice and fuck if this girl isn't the definition of sexy to me. You see I'm a legs and ass type of guy and Alice has perfect legs and it's her heart shaped ass that's both her favorite Body part and mine. It's spectacular all right and as the Main Icon of this scene illustrates, Alice has a breathtakingly fabulous vagina that's sandwiched between two very beautiful and oh so squeezable checks. Her side spoon butt burger is one of the best I've ever seen and when those inner lips do that dick grabbing thing? Well my special purpose screams "THANK YOU STEVE!" and that my friends are what wet dreams are made of. Now I'll admit Alice is a little on the reserved side and the interview was cut a little short, but trust me when I say the sex waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than makes up for it. Nine! Count'em, NINE orgasms today and after the thorough dicking she received confessed she only has multiple O's with someone she's comfortable with and feels the atoms interacting and has "chemistry" with. Well the chemistry was very with it today and Alice couldn't stop saying how F-ing good the sex was in between the constant eye rollings as she fell in and out of her headspace. I added the "f-ing" for my own dramatic effect but she had a miraculous time today and if you missed her First Time EVER Lesbian Sex over at excogigirls then you'll just have to go check that out. It was with Amber Moore and need I say more because those two went on a pussy-munching make out lezzzyfest picnic that lasted over two full hours and continued into the shower. Seriously it is one of my best productions and Alice was amazing in it and once she broke out of her shell here and relaxed the sex was scorchingly hot for her first dick on camera. Love it, so with that I'll say Happy New Years everyone and until next weeks update cheers. SteveOrgasm Count Total - 9 (23:30, 30:43, 32:52, 37:02, 55:31, 59:39, 1:00:27, 1:01:39, 1:12:05)

FileSize: 5.27 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 102 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/gn8zlbpihrl3

Comment

• Jesse Pony - Jesses Ready To Ride [Full HD]

Year of production:2024-02-01
            Actress name: Jesse Pony
            Duration: 00:44:14

Description: Jesse Pony is a bonafide anal fiend who always delivers! Her ass is ready to ride and get plowed! She's gonna tease and show off her smokeshow of a body before getting to the action at hand! So jump on, hold on tight & plunge deep into her tight, wet ass!

FileSize: 1.57 GB

Video: 1920x1080 60.000 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/e30ytavss6av

Comment

• Nichole Saphir - Tattooed Babe Nichole Saphirs Ass And Pierced Pussy Fucked Hard [HD]

Year of production:2024-01-17
              Actress name: Nichole Saphir
              Duration: 00:39:07

Description: Like a gem, Nichole Saphir's alluring beauty glows in her skimpy top, skater skirt, and bedazzled heels. Starting with a sensual strip tease, the tattooed blonde enticingly undresses, revealing her pierced nipples, round ass, shaved pussy, and pierced clit. Ogling from afar, Milan Ponjevic can't help but let his hands roam all over Nichole's tattooed slender body. The stud gives the blonde's pedicured feet with toe rings a foot worship and shrimping. While her feet glistened in spit, she let the arches of her feet return the favor with a passionate footjob. The sensual foreplay continues with rimming and pussy licking action, getting themselves thoroughly ready for what's about to happen next. Milan teasingly pokes Nichole's pussy with the thick tip of his cock before thrusting his dick into her asshole in missionary before finally sliding into her slit. The fervent anal and vaginal sex continue in spooning, cowgirl, standing, and reverse cowgirl until she gapes while indulging in acrobatic-style blowjobs, face fucking, ball sucking, and rimjobs in between. Nearing his climax, he pulls out, jerks off, and gives Nichole a messy facial.

FileSize: 1.34 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/byj951osh6if

Comment

• Scarlett Alexis [Full HD]

Actress name: Scarlett Alexis
                Duration: 00:29:14

Description: Scarlett Alexis if a vixen with beautiful curly hair, big titties and an asshole looking to be stuffed. She does a cute striptease at first to get you going, then gobbles a cock deep inside her throat. After a bit of mouth fucking, she gets her pink pussy fucked but really just wants to get her asshole pounded. She gets just that, then gets her perky tits covered in cum.

FileSize: 1.23 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/5ohvhu64fdjz

Comment

• Nolina Nyx - Busty Brunette Deep Pussy Pounding [HD]

Duration: 00:24:51

Description: Nolina Nyx has a carnal sex drive and a curvy body that can take a pounding. Her piercing eyes and beautiful big breasts are exactly what's needed to bring out the desire in a man. Enjoy the view as this horny slut bends over, lays back, and rides while she takes a deep dicking. But this hungry girl will not be satisfied until she gets a mouth full of cum.

FileSize: 834 MB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 118 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/cr5dc11u3y4w

Comment

• Emma Hix & Gianna Dior - Housewhores Of Dicky Valley Part 1 [Full HD]

Duration: 00:30:20

Description: Emma Hix and Gianna Dior are bitches in heat and ready to duke it out after a naughty neighborhood secret is revealed. Drinks are thrown and revenge is on the brain. There is nothing more dangerous than two horny housewife's fighting over some dick.

FileSize: 1.04 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 178 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/l16t78btuij3

Comment

• Valentina Lapiedra & Veronica Leal - Level Of Temptation 2 [Full HD]

Year of production:2024-02-01
                      Actress name: Valentina Lapiedra & Veronica Leal
                      Duration: 00:30:52

FileSize: 1.09 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 96.0 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/xcv02jbjzx36

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...