Big Boobs - Awesome Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valory Irene
    Upstairs Downstairs and What a Staircase!

Our dear Valory Irene says in her sexy Ukrainian-accented English that she knows you want to see her naked. That said, Valory wants to put on a lingerie party for you first. "I want to tease first." Valory has a good point. Some anticipation and some build-up makes everything better and that includes what girls can do for men who are hot for them. Valory is wearing a brown polka-dot bra and panties combo when she gets off the bed to examine the choices she has to wear for you. She takes off the bra and offers her bare boobs for you to savor, then picks out a flowered, semi-sheer brassiere. She hooks it from the front and then spins the bra around her waist, lifting it to insert her tits into the cups and securing the straps around her shoulders. Looking into the full-length mirror, Valory approves her choice. "And now, I take off my pants." Valory does that slowly and gracefully with a wiggle and a jiggle. "Do you like my ass?" asks Valory, turning her butt to the camera.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:28:56 ` 1630 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 21:10.

Comment

• Jade Taylor
      Jade Taylor's Intro Video

Well guys, I am happy to share with you the first video that we have done with Jade Taylor, and I think that you will be able to tell exactly what I meant by how fun and mature this girl is. I hope that you can also tell how amazingly beautiful she is. Enjoy our first video with this amazing girl.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:08:44 ` 371 Mb

Comment

• Kia Logan
        Kia on the Bed

Here is a new video of a girl with a really killer body and a great attitude having some fun on the bed. This girl is really good at chatting in her videos... just a naughty little edge that I love.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:11:25 ` 534 Mb

Comment

• Cherry Blush
          Toni on the Couch

This girl is still easily one of my favorite girls on the site. I know that I say this a lot, but she came to us and had never modeled before. Now she does it for a living, but who cares... she still has curves to die for and is just an amazing down to earth, sexy girl.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:09:07 ` 417 Mb

Comment

• Misha Lowe
            Misha in the Pool

We had a video of this hot little number in the hot tub... this one is even better with her in the pool looking sexy. This swimsuit is exactly what this girl should be in as well. There is a throw back quality to her to the pin up girls of the 50's and 60's and she is just great.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:26 ` 459 Mb

Comment

• Chloe Jenks
              Chloe in the Shower

This girl really has made a little place in my heart for her. When we first shot her I was not totally blown away, although I liked her punk rock spirit and of course her looks. But now that we have been doing updates of her for close to a year, I just love her.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:07:02 ` 305 Mb

Comment

• Chikita Jones
                Chikita's Kitchen Oil

Here is a new video from a super cute girl named Chikita. This girl reminds me a little of Chloe Jenks, and strangely they are also from the same town. Both super sexy and curvy rocker chicks. Here she is in the kitchen looking sexy rubbing some oil all over her amazing body.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:06:55 ` 317 Mb

Comment

• Adriana Caro
                  Adriana's Body Suit

I think that this girl might have the best body on the site. I mean, it is just crazy. She has got this perfectly shaped natural chest and then to boot a skinny waist and a nice bubble bum. Here she is in her best Baywatch looking outfit. Hope that you enjoy her.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:07:18 ` 1070 Mb

Comment

• Raphaella Lily
                    Ellie and Her Oil

Here is a new video of the super curvy and sexy girl Ellie. Here she is in a cute little dress having some fun on the bed in her lingerie and with some baby oil. This girls has all of the curves that you want and a great look. Have fun.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:09:54 ` 1440 Mb

Comment

• Jem
                      Jem in the Kitchen

I really love this girl. She is curvy and flirty and fun. I text and email her a couple times a week and every time she is amazing and I think that her fun personality shows in her videos. Here she is in the kitchen peeling off a tight sports bra and pants.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:08:16 ` 919 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 16:56.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X