Fetish video - Armpits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Princess Lily - You And Him, My Armpit Lickers

This is a unique clip where Lily has two slaves, the one you see in the video and the other slave being you. True Dommes expect slaves to work side by side and to compete for the Mistress's attention. The scene opens with Lily standing outside her prison, with her slave kneeling inside where he has been all night, in the cold and dark. She decides to let him out as she needs him in the bedroom. As the scene rolls over they are both now on the bed. She explains that she has just had you lick her ass and that it got her so aroused that she is now all sweaty and she needs her body licked. That's why she has let this slave out of his cage, because she needs both of you to give her a tongue bath. She lifts her arm and smells herself and says while she loves the smell, her boyfriend might not...

Size: 314 Mb
    Time: 00:04:18
    Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Comment

• Enter the void with ZoeB

Size: 394 Mb
      Time: 01:18:25
      Video: MP4 854x480

Download

Comment

• Goddess Kawaii - unshaven giantess armpit worship

Hello my little shrunken slave! I haven't shaved in a while and my giantess armpits are getting really hairy. Since your're so small now I'm going to stuff you right in my armpit and you'll have no choice but to sniff and get rubbed around in my smelly hairy pits! I'm a gentle giantess so I want you to go nice and slow, and take your time sniffing and worshipping my armpits. Maybe you can wax my armpits for me, like with your mouth?? Like them and pull out the hairs one by one. But if you hurt me I might smash you in there! Now get busy!

Size: 488 Mb
        Time: 00:08:51

Download

Comment

• Ceara Lynch

Size: 71,7 Mb
          Time: 00:10:58
          Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

Comment

• Mizuno Asahi

Size: 1170 Mb
            Time: 02:02:46
            Video: MP4 720x404

Download

Comment

• Felicia Fisher

Size: 574 Mb
              Time: 00:13:07

Download

Comment

• Stella Liberty - Armpits of Decadence

Size: 874 Mb
                Time: 00:11:51

Download

Comment

• Rapture's armpit & ass worship treat

Kris has some good friends. Out for his bachelor party, his friends have treated him to a private lap dance by the stunning Muscle Goddess Rapture. Slvtted out in the tiniest of briefs, a crop top that exposes her massive tits, and a pair of knee high boots, she slowly begins to grind herself on him. Rubbing her tits on his face & her ass on his chest, it is clear that Kris is enjoying himself. She plants her perfect ass on his by now throbbing cock, bouncing up and down on it, before turning around and attempting to fuck him through his shorts. Thoroughly happy with herself, and if that wasn't enough, she strips all her clothes off and repeats it over again. While Kris seems to be having fun, his true desires eventually come out. After being caught smelling Rapture's arm pits, and being warned to stop, he continues. Rapture, not too keen on men not listening to her, decides to teach him a lesson. She forces his face into her sweaty armpit. Kris is made to smell, kiss, and lick her freshly shaven, yet stinky pits. She strokes his cock as he is forced to worship them, licking away any remaining drops of sweat. Seeing that he is unable to contain himself and about to explode, Rapture once again shows she gives zero fucks about men; abruptly getting off of him and leaving him there. Alone and wondering what just happened.

Size: 638 Mb
                  Time: 00:17:20

Download

Comment

• Ash Hollywood - Gym Towel

Ash has been working out hard and she is drenched in sweat. She spots a pervert lurking from across the gym, she orders him closer to take a better look at her fit body. She pulls his head close to her body to show him how had she has been working out, she demands he stick out his tongue to lick the sweat from her armpits. She uses him tongue as a gym towel to lap up all her sweat. She makes her new slave lick her armpits, stomach, under her breasts and even her sweaty ass clean.

Size: 172 Mb
                    Time: 00:07:52

Download

Comment

• Raevyn Rose - My Armpits Deserve Some Attention

Miss Raevyn is one of the hottest new Dommes on the scene and at an early age she has discovered how she can control men with the snap of her fingers or a sideways glance. She tells you how she has put her slave through the grind today by trampling him, disciplining him and making him worship her feet. It's all resulted in her working up quite a sweat and that means it's time for her bitch to get up off the floor and lick them clean. First she tells him to sniff them, to savor the aroma and to get excited about the taste. The slave eagerly sniffs deeply and she says she wants that smell in his nostrils all day.

Size: 477 Mb
                      Time: 00:06:30

Download

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X