Public Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Natacha didn't see the blow coming.mp4
    Size: 929037850 bytes (886.00 MiB), duration: 00:34:19, avg.bitrate: 3610 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 96 kb/s (fra)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 3507 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Filejoker.net - Free file upload, download service.

Faced with the impostor, the beautiful Natacha does not see the blow he is preparing for her coming! A small scenario where the blonde with the singing accent is led by the friend Antho towards ways of perdition thanks to a rather effective ruse. Indeed, while the guy pretends he has twisted his ankle, he asks the young lady to accompany him to a quiet corner to rest a little. But by dint of seduction, he ends up convincing the young woman to spend a little more time in his company and even to deeply sodomize her...

Comment

• File: Kiara, 39, nurse in Corsica.mp4
      Size: 651895795 bytes (621.70 MiB), duration: 00:42:01, avg.bitrate: 2069 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 96 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1954 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

It is a superb young woman with a discreet look and the face of an angel who appears in front of our camera. Kiara, 39, is a nurse in Corsica and left the Island of Beauty for a few days of vacation with friends. But this girl with a slender voice is also a naughty follower of strong sensations, whether through attractions such as bungee jumping or intense sex! Admitting to being very seductive and enterprising, she confides to us that if she has already had a bunch of partners, none has ever succeeded in making her surpass herself... Will our lad get there?

Comment

• File: sm.22.07.25.salome.gil.anal.sex.on.the.yacht.mp4
        Size: 553602328 bytes (527.96 MiB), duration: 00:17:29, avg.bitrate: 4222 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 245 kb/s (eng)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 3967 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Hot Colombian Salome Gil got fucked in the ass at sea.

Comment

• File: Jarushka Ross - Fucked Hard in White Leggings.mp4
          Size: 1437741588 bytes (1.34 GiB), duration: 00:31:21, avg.bitrate: 6115 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 140 kb/s (und)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5967 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Comment

• File: Charly Summer - Lotion By The Ocean.mp4
            Size: 823099268 bytes (784.97 MiB), duration: 00:14:40, avg.bitrate: 7483 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 126 kb/s (und)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7342 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Jimmy Michaels finds brunette hottie Charly Summer lying on the beach, and after he strikes up a conversation, she asks for some help putting on suntan lotion. Jimmy rubs some cream into her long legs and flat stomach, and she pulls off her bikini top so he can lotion up her perfect tits, too! She leads him to a quiet spot where she can suck and titty-fuck his hard dick, then she rides him and creams on his cock!

Comment

• File: bb.22.07.27.Sandy.Love.mp4
              Size: 488863241 bytes (466.22 MiB), duration: 00:56:47, avg.bitrate: 1148 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 32000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 1013 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Sandy Love was on the way to her dance studio when some stranger was harassing her. Luckily the bus was just driving by the and the guys offered her a ride. She felt much safer with the boys. Especially since they were so good at talking and making her compliments. And then they had all this cash. They gave her $100 just for talking to her. Then they offered $500 to see her Chi Chis. Obviously she refused. But when they offered $1000, who could say no to that? She flashed her beautiful titties at them. Danny Steele flashed her back. They offered $100 if she would touch his dick. And the rest is history. She was sucking his dick like there is no tomorrow. Then Danny fucked her while the bus was driving through busy city streets. She was riding him, they were spooning, they did the doggy. Then Danny emptied his sperm into her mouth. They liked her, so they didn't kick her off. They let her off politely.

Cast: Danny Steele Sandy Love

Tags: blowjob, brunette, hardcore, cumshot, amateur, latina, facial, big ass, big tits, shaved, deep throat, doggy, cowgirl, busty, big booty, doggystyle, missionary, riding, cow girl

Comment

• File: Mina Von D - Spanish Redhead Cheats on BF.mp4
                Size: 1639378784 bytes (1.53 GiB), duration: 00:34:08, avg.bitrate: 6404 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 130 kb/s (und)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6266 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

The other day, while I was driving around in the Fake Taxi, I picked up this hot Spanish woman called Mini Vamp. She started telling me about the problems she had been having with her boyfriend, so I suggested she try and make him jealous. The sexy redhead flashed me her big, natural boobs, which turned me on, and I couldn't wait to join Mini in the backseat of the cab! After pulling over somewhere quiet, I hopped in beside her and started worshipping her tits.

The flame-haired hottie spread her legs and I ripped open her pantyhose to massage her clit, then she gave me a deepthroat blowjob. After sucking my huge dick, Mini bounced her cute, pert ass on my lap cowgirl-style, then I pounded her wet pussy in missionary. The busty babe got on all fours and invited me to fuck her doggystyle until she orgasmed, then I wanked off and came all over her pretty face!

Comment

• File: Flora's special treatment.mp4
                  Size: 854036384 bytes (814.47 MiB), duration: 00:31:32, avg.bitrate: 3611 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 96 kb/s (fra)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 3508 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Helping a handsome young man in difficulty gives the beautiful Flora some ideas... The nurse's aide for a day walks with Antho on country roads, while he is on crutches. Obviously, fatigue weighs on the forecastle, who offers to take a break. It is then that the young lady takes the initiative to make this stop a little more sulphurous than expected... Indeed, she pushes him to reveal his assets to her and especially his skills in sodomy!

Comment

• File: pa.22.08.03.lily.veroni.mp4
                    Size: 1299404826 bytes (1.21 GiB), duration: 00:31:18, avg.bitrate: 5535 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 130 kb/s (und)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5398 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

The other day, Martin and I saw this sexy Italian MILF named Lily Veroni standing by herself at the side of the road. Her big, fake boobs were popping out of her black dress, and when we approached her, she told us she was single and had recently moved to Prague to work as a nurse. Martin explained that I owned a modelling agency and that I was looking to cast new models. After offering Lily 200 euros to show us her tattoos, she flashed us her round booty, then got out her huge, juicy melons! We offered her more cash for a blowjob, and since she didn't make much money, she accepted the offer and followed us to a secluded area. Once there, Lily got on her knees and started sucking me off. Seeing my big cock made the slim brunette horny, and she turned around so I could fuck her tight, wet pussy doggystyle. I stretched the busty babe's hole further in missionary, then I wanked off until I came in her mouth!

Comment

• File: bb.22.08.03.Gaby.Ortega.mp4
                      Size: 511880781 bytes (488.17 MiB), duration: 01:00:04, avg.bitrate: 1136 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 32000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 1001 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Today we meet Gaby Ortega, a Colombian model that just moved here to follow her dreams. She's struggling for money so we decide we can help her out. This chick is wicked hot, and we wanted see every aspect of her. She gets on the bus and shows off her perfect body. Not only does she have a pretty face, but she's also got pretty tits to match, and an AMAZING booty on her. She's got no boyfriend but apparently has plenty of fuck friends, and she said she's always crazy for dick. We put that to the test. She gets our man Duncan rock hard before she shows off her freaky side and gives him a sensual blowjob and then gets used like a sex doll in multiple positions until she gets a huge load out of him.

Cast: Duncan Saint, Gaby Ortega

Tags: blowjob, brunette, hardcore, cumshot, latina, facial, shaved, doggy, cowgirl, busty, doggystyle, missionary, riding, cow girl, vaginal, small booty, small butt

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X