Public Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Lilli Dixon - Outsmarting a Hustler For Sex.mp4
    Size: 432329046 bytes (412.30 MiB), duration: 00:37:15, avg.bitrate: 1547 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 32000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 46 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 852x480, 1496 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Driving around the rough part of Miami today, we found what it seemed to be a lost white girl. We start talking and offering some cash for her to talk and to play around with us. We gave her enough money to get in the van and take it to the next level. I think we got hustled here but fuck it we still get ours at the end. After offering $500 for a blowjob we see her get down with the cock. Of course we promised her more money for her pussy but at this pointer horny self would do it for free i think. She fucked in different ways until she makes the guy spread his load all over her face. I had to ditch this so called hustler so i acted like i drop some money outside and left her as she looked for it hahaha.

Amateur, Blonde, Blowjob, Cow Girl, Cum Shot, Doggystyle, Facial, Hardcore, Riding, Shaved, White, Young

Comment

• File: fft.17.10.19.summer.rose.mp4
      Size: 1427037980 bytes (1.33 GiB), duration: 00:30:40, avg.bitrate: 6205 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6006 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

My husband hasn't been fucking me recently, and I've been fucking horny. I met John in his taxi and he gave me the hard cock I've been missing, but even John couldn't keep up with my needs, so he let me take his taxi out for a ride. Wouldn't you know it, the first bloke I saw was my husband Marc! The dirty bastard had been fucking one of the local girls! It turned Marc on that I was on the prowl for men, and I wanted to taste the cunt juice on his cock, so we pulled the taxi over for some martial bliss. I gave Marc's hard cock a nice blowjob, then he ate my pussy and gave my big arse a rimjob! I pulled out my big titties, Marc's favourite, and then rode him in the backseat of the cab. Outside, I returned the rimjob favour, then we got back into the backseat and he creampied me. After we cleaned up, I sent him home to cook dinner! Marriage, eh?

Creampie, Ass Licking, All Sex

Comment

• File: Amirah Adara - Caught On Camera.mp4
        Size: 591489199 bytes (564.09 MiB), duration: 00:40:50, avg.bitrate: 1931 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 768x432, 1799 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

A couple is filming a souvenir video on the beach and they install their camera in the sand before going in the water for a swim. Amirah Adara and her boyfriend Jordi happen to walk by and see the camera. They steal it and decide to make their own sex tape with it! After making sure they won't get caught by the couple, they return to the beach where Jordi films Amirah teasing her perfect ass and stripping naked as she enjoys the waves! Then, they continue having fun with the camera as Amirah sneaks all around the city naked! Amirah sucks Jordi's big cock in very public places as he keeps filming her! Then, the horny couple finds a park where Jordi fucks Amirah's dripping wet pussy against a bench - all while filming the whole thing, of course! Then, Amirah and Jordi return the camera to the owners, hoping their sexcapade will inspire them to spice up their sex life!

Amateur, Public Sex, Outside, Beach, Blowjob, Sex, Cum Shot, Wet, Clean-up, Facial, Ballerina, 1 on 1

Comment

• File: ftx.17.10.22.nova.shields.mp4
          Size: 1756922959 bytes (1.64 GiB), duration: 00:37:50, avg.bitrate: 6192 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 191 kb/s (und)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5991 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

It was colder outside than a witch's tits, so when I saw Nova Shields wearing nothing but a skimpy dress and flagging down my cab, I stopped to let her in. She wasn't headed far, just on her way home to pick up her purse. Now I've had women try that trick on me before, and they always run off without paying me. I was about to kick Nova out of my cab when she made me another offer: she spread her legs and offered to pay me in bush! I parked the car and hopped into the backseat, then ate her tight pussy and arse like they were my last meal! I fucked her pussy missionary for a few sexy minutes, then she tongue fucked my arse with a rimbjob! I bent her over the front seat and fucked her in the ass doggystyle, and after more anal, I couldn't hold my load back another second. I exploded all over Nova, and after I had cum, I told her she could ride for free whenever she liked!

Comment

• File: Adria Rae.mp4
            Size: 988923734 bytes (943.11 MiB), duration: 00:24:46, avg.bitrate: 5324 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 317 kb/s (eng)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 4998 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Instead of bustin' and having a blast up at the party, Aidra Rae finds Tony down by the docks all sad and lonely. He tells her that he's depressed because he discovered that his girlfriend cheated on him, and all he wants is to have a relationship like she has with his good buddy. Aidra consoles Tony by telling him that things aren't always the way they seem to be; that she's been cheated on, too. Tony wonders aloud what would have happened if it were he who pursued Aidra that night long ago, instead of his good friend. Aidra must have been ready to realize that fantasy for some time, because she pulls out Tony's big cock and starts sucking on it right down by the water! Fucking his friend's girlfriend is something Tony never dreamed of in a million years, but the fact that it's happening with the little raven-haired sexpot makes ditching the party worth every second!

Black Hair,Blow Job,Brown Eyes,Cum in Mouth,High Heels,Innie Pussy,Latina,Medium Ass,Natural Tits,Shaved,Tattoos

Comment

• File: fds.17.10.24.katy.jayne.mp4
              Size: 1866228533 bytes (1.74 GiB), duration: 00:40:11, avg.bitrate: 6192 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5992 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

I was to test Dean Van Damme today, a handsome farm boy with a body made of steel. Dean had taken only three lessons, but his girlfriend really wanted him to get his license. Dean wasn't interested in driving because he was a simple man who liked his guitar and his farm life: a free spirit. He was nervous during the examination. He kept starting and stopping erratically, and halfway through the test I had already decided to fail him. As we pulled over, I took pity on Dean. He was such a sweet man, and sexy to boot. I thought to myself he might have an easier time on his next try if he relaxed a little. It was hot in the car, so I unbuttoned my blouse, and suggested he take his shirt off entirely. Unbuttoning his pants, I started stroking the farmboy's cock, and when he stood at attention, I took his dick cowgirl style so he could lick my big tits. Dean came hard on my tight pussy! Suffice it to say, next time he tests, he will have happy memories in the Mean Orange Machine!

Comment

• File: tv.17.10.23.marci.hitchhikers.guide.through.fuck.m p4
                Size: 1646691909 bytes (1.53 GiB), duration: 00:26:48, avg.bitrate: 8192 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 189 kb/s (und)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7996 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Hitchhiking can be quite dangerous, especially if you're a hot chick and takevan is driving nearby. The chick might be a bit reluctant and repay Tony's advances with scorn and slaps, but soon she warms up to the sight of a hard dick. Her horny pussy squelches and Tony fucks her hard, while the others wonder how long she didn't have a dick. What they really enjoy though is leaving her standing on the curb, dripping and speechless.

Comment

• File: Sofi Ryan - The Private Pool Party.mp4
                  Size: 1086306413 bytes (1.01 GiB), duration: 00:14:50, avg.bitrate: 9765 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 189 kb/s (und)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 9565 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

What do you want?.. Didn't Mom give you chores to do? And anyway I can't right now, I'm going to lay out by the pool... No, I don't want any company, you're annoying... Go hang out with your friends or something....

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Latina, Cum on Tits, Spying

Comment

• File: Nikki Knightly - Pick and Choose (2k).mp4
                    Size: 532707570 bytes (508.03 MiB), duration: 00:33:30, avg.bitrate: 2120 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1987 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Nikki is a travelling-hippy-type, hitch-hiking her way to the next great adventure. When she stumbles upon an orchard looking to hire workers, she's a welcome sight and hired immediately. For a little room and board, Nikki works hard all day picking fruit side by side with the owner Van. When the day is over, he points her in the direction of an outdoor shower where she can get cleaned up (and then he can get her all dirty again). She was hoping for a hot meal and shower, but what she got was way more satisfying-a hot guy to get her dirty and a big dick to fill her up.

Brunette,Natural Tits,Work Fantasies

Comment

• File: Tatiana Page - Lending A Helping Hand For Some Pussy.mp4
                      Size: 761834897 bytes (726.54 MiB), duration: 01:05:40, avg.bitrate: 1547 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 32000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 46 kb/s (eng)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 852x480, 1496 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

The bus don't play boy!!! We're always out here lurking. Looking for some fresh meat in desperate need of some cash. This week we pulled up on a couple who had ran out of gas. We offered to give her a lift to a gas station while the dude waited by his car. Once she was inside the bus, it was time to work our magic. We kept throwing money at her until she complied with every single request. Soon, she was getting railed by our boy Tyler Steel. After her tight pussy was properly fucked it was time to snatch our dough back and send her packing.

Amateur, Blowjob, Brunette, Cow Girl, Cum In Mouth, Cum Shot, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Missionary, Riding, Shaved, Vaginal, White

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X