Public Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: fds.18.03.12.alexxa.vice.mp4
    Size: 1977074154 bytes (1.84 GiB), duration: 00:42:23, avg.bitrate: 6220 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6021 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Alexxa was already in the Mean Orange Machine when I got in the car to test her. Alexxa had been studying with Ryan so I was sure she was competent enough behind the wheel, and I was right. She did well on her test from parking to emergency stops. I was about to take her back to the test center for some extra credit when Ryan called. Ryan and Alexxa were apparently going on a date later, so he asked me to only give her the exam and nothing else. Ryan, you knew the deal. I gave her the exam, then I gave her a hard fuck. I couldn't pass up the chance to fuck her up the arse, to suck those perfect tits, and to finally cum all over her face. Hope she cleaned up well before her date with Ryan that night!

Comment

• File: tv.18.03.12.kamila.horny.dom.meets.takevan.mp4
      Size: 1334255923 bytes (1.24 GiB), duration: 00:22:00, avg.bitrate: 8086 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 157 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7920 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

This time Figi gets the pleasure of meeting Kamila, an opinionated, rough blonde chick with big boobs, phat ass and no fear to slap him around. She is horny as hell and after an initial slap down, she's more than willing to join the boys in the van and show them some good sucking. Even driver was inclined to wet his dick in that big mouth before we kicked her back out in the cold, with a cumshot on her ass!

Comment

• File: Xianna Hill - Shopping For A Big Dick.mp4
        Size: 313396627 bytes (298.88 MiB), duration: 00:36:50, avg.bitrate: 1134 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1002 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Tiny Xianna Hill has expensive taste in fashion, but not a lot of cash. So, when the ebony babe sees a stranger flash some cash for her to flash her tits, Xianna knows what's going down; slobbering on a huge dick and fucking in the storage closet!

POV, Doggystyle, Missionary, Doggystyle (Standing), Blowjob, Indoors, Blowjob (POV), Ebony

Comment

• File: Julz Gotti - Money Brings Out The Big Tits And Ass.mp4
          Size: 747709573 bytes (713.07 MiB), duration: 01:03:47, avg.bitrate: 1563 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 32000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 46 kb/s (eng)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 852x480, 1512 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Today we got an extra surprise as the driver gets distracted by reading a book. Thankfully we found a chick to talk to quickly. This confused chick waiting for her driver to arrive so i had to act quickly to convince her inside. Fake money made things easier and we get her to flash her tits. This chick has big tit and big ass that we paid to see before we get to see her naughty side. She grabbed Tyler's cock once she noticed him hard so we knew we had a winner. She gives a good cock sucking before she gets on top to bounce her big ass on cock. She ended up taking a hard pounding until Tyler cuts on her mouth and got dump. Make sure to enjoy this one!

Amateur, Big Ass, Big Booty, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunnette, Busty, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Cumshot, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Latina, Riding

Comment

• File: ftx.18.03.14.kira.thorn.mp4
            Size: 1435638194 bytes (1.34 GiB), duration: 00:30:59, avg.bitrate: 6178 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5979 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

The day was a busy one, and I was waiting for my next customer when Kira Thorn opened the door to the FakeTaxi. She engaged in a rather angry sounding phone call, then abruptly hung up. I asked what was wrong, and Kira revealed she had just found out her boyfriend had cheated on her. She was confused as to why he would cheat. Didn't he like my boobs, she asked as she flashed me, and isn't my butt so much better! The sight of her naked body made me so horny, so when she invited me in the backseat I almost crashed in my haste to join her. We fucked all over the taxi and I made her forget about her ex, then I came all over her pretty face!

Comment

• File: Mercedes Carrera - Cock Out Cop Out.mp4
              Size: 536675509 bytes (511.81 MiB), duration: 00:33:13, avg.bitrate: 2154 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 768x432, 2021 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Calling all units, calling all units. Please be advised that Officer Carrera is reporting a possible 314 in vicinity of Rodbold Avenue. Suspect is classified as a Caucasian male with a thin build and thick cock. Carrera is attempting to apprehend perpetrator and has requested no additional backup. Male appears to be a foreign national and Carrera is remedying the situation - with force if necessary. Hold. Carrera now radioing that she has apprehended the suspect and is restraining him. bodily? Reports are coming in 5x5 that Carrera is now being bent over her cruiser and being fucked with a nightstick. Officer going down on suspect! Cumshots fired! Repeat, facial in progress! Code 80085! All units, report to Officer Carrera's 20 for immediate clean-up!

Amateur, Big Ass, Car, Outside, Sex, Squirting, Anal Play, Pussy Licking, Tittyfuck, Blowjob - POV, Asslick, Tittyfuck - POV, Rimjob, Kinky, Uniform, Latin

Comment

• File: Charity Crawford - Right In The Pussy.mp4
                Size: 375662210 bytes (358.26 MiB), duration: 00:33:04, avg.bitrate: 1515 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 768x432, 1382 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

What's the best way to get people to pay attention to the important news impacting their communities? Hire a gorgeous reporter, put her in a sexy red pencil skirt, and send her out to get the scoop! We bring you now to hotshot brunette reporter Charity Crawford, who has had enough of trying to go live without some dickhead interrupting her with lewd comments. Or maybe she just needs to give head to some dick, especially when she spots bystander JMac with a cock demanding more of her attention than any news item ever could. Charity tries her best to report on the scene while having her tits felt up, then gets down to blowjob business in her dogged pursuit of the truth. Then Charity bends over her action van, and what comes after gives new meaning to "FHRITP!"

Amateur, Work Fantasies, Big Dick Worship, Brunette, Heels, Lingerie, Skirts, Car, Outside, Blowjob, Sex, Gagging, Ballerina, Trimmed, Fit / Athletic, Teen (18-19)

Comment

• File: fft.18.03.16.kathy.anderson.mp4
                  Size: 1107730572 bytes (1.03 GiB), duration: 00:23:57, avg.bitrate: 6167 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 193 kb/s (und)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5966 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

An innocent young tourist named Johnny Pag got into the Fake Taxi today. He wasn't going far, so we got to chatting while I drove. Johnny, a native of Russia, was here in Prague on holiday, and had not brought his girlfriend along. When it came time to pay, Johnny pulled a wad of Euros from his pocket, which was an issue, because I only accept Czech crowns. He asked me what we could do if I didn't accept Euros, so I got into the backseat and grabbed his dick. He understood his role, and ate my pussy. I got naked and sucks his dick, then rode him hard as he sucked my tits. I loved grinding my ass into his young tourist cock, and I let him go after he came on my pussy.

Couples Fantasies, Cheating, Outdoors, Car, Taxi, Sex, Handjob, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Spoon, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Cum on Pussy

Comment

• File: ftx.18.03.18.barbie.sins.mp4
                    Size: 1414176829 bytes (1.32 GiB), duration: 00:30:25, avg.bitrate: 6199 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5999 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

I was having a very lucrative day in the FTX when I turned the corner and saw Barbie Sins flagging down the cab. I recognized that sexy little fucker right away. Barbie was on her way to see someone who liked her to dress up as a nurse, complete with big white knickers! It didn't take much charm to convince her to stick with me instead, and as I found us a location, she unbuttoned her shirt and showed me her new tits! When we pulled over I ate her out, then she gave me a blowjob, and even stuck her tongue in my arse! She had a sex toy with her, so I stretched her with it and fisted her, then we shared a cheeky fuck! I came all over her face and complimented her as best I could: Barbie Sins is one sexy filthy fucker!

Uniform, Outdoors, Car, Taxi, Sex, Masturbation, Piss, Rimjob, Sex Toys, Dildo, Deep Throat, Spanking, Pussy Licking, Blowjob - POV, Facial, Big Tits

Comment

• File: Chasity Greene - Deep In Chasity.mp4
                      Size: 535593980 bytes (510.78 MiB), duration: 00:29:35, avg.bitrate: 2414 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 129 kb/s (und)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 768x432, 2279 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Hoping to score a position as a hostess at a local restaurant, Texas-born Chasity Greene ventures to an interview with manager Tyler Steel. Only catch is that it's a bit of an old-fashioned establishment - a topless one! And let's just say that Chasity is a prime candidate to serve patrons with a smile. At first glance, she's rapier thin with steel blue eyes. Then when you finally wrench yourself away from her captivating gaze, you notice that she's got huge, natural, bouncing tits! Well, maybe that's the first thing you notice, with her eyes and body a close second. Tyler even convinces her to show off a bit - pulling out her smooth, round tits to better sell herself as the best candidate. And things are looking good until it's time to head home, and Chasity is locked out of her friend's place. With nowhere to go and no money to her name, Tyler offers a little incentive if Chasity is willing to kill some time In the best way possible - sucking and fucking! If you lock your seductive friend out of the house, don't be surprised if she ends up banging a stranger in the back yard!

Amateur, Big Tits Worship, POV, Brunette, Car, Outside, Sex, Cum Shot, Hotpants, Shaved, Skinny, White, Clean-up, Facial - POV, Blowjob - POV, Woman (20-29)

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X