Public Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Arietta Adams - Side Of The Road Hoe.mp4
    Size: 310930356 bytes (296.53 MiB), duration: 00:36:33, avg.bitrate: 1134 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1001 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

There's nothing sweeter than stumbling upon a cute redhead who's in need of some help. I noticed Arietta Adams bent over the hood of her car, with her tight ass and juicy pussy peeking out from her denim booty shorts! She needed some gas so I got her what she needed. I saw that this teen wasn't wearing a bra and her perky tits and hard nips were practically begging to be shown off! After helping her out of a jam, I got this cock craving teen to suck and fuck my big cock in exchange for my good deed! I hope to run into this horny hoe who was broken down at the side of the road again soon!

Outdoors, Sex, Handjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl

Comment

• File: ftx.19.03.10.tanya.virago.mp4
      Size: 1604272089 bytes (1.49 GiB), duration: 00:34:01, avg.bitrate: 6288 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6088 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Russian blonde MILF Tanya Virago got into my cab today after a long night of partying. The party had been so wild that she had forgotten her shirt! I wasn't going to complain, her tits were fantastic. She looked gorgeous, but I had to make sure she didn't forget her purse too. I was joking, but she really had! I asked her how she would pay me, and with a sly smile, Tanya offered to suck my cock. I wasn't going to say no to that, so while I found us a spot to pull over, Tanya flashed my her pierced pussy. I got into the backseat so she could give a blowjob, then I ate her pussy, and fingered her until she squirted!

Big Tits Worship, Amateur, Outdoors, Car, Taxi, Sex, Feet, Fetish, Facial, Cumshot Clean-Up, Pussy Licking, Blowjob - POV, Pussy Fingering, Anal Fingering

Comment

• File: fds.19.03.11.louise.lee.mp4
        Size: 1394905983 bytes (1.30 GiB), duration: 00:29:52, avg.bitrate: 6227 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6026 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

I was working on the Mean Orange Machine when Louise Lee walked up asking about Ryan. I hadn't heard from Ryan since the day before, and told her so. Louise said her and Ryan were supposed to go on a date, but it looked like he had stood her up! She was unhappy, but suggested maybe some good could come from this situation, and looking at her big tits, I definitely agreed. We got into the car, and I got acquainted with those boobs, then she gave me a horny blowjob, didn't she? Next, Louise climbed on my big black cock and rode it until she had cum several times. When she had her fill of dick, Louise wanked me off all over her face and tits!

Interracial, Work Fantasies, Big Tits Worship, Amateur, Outdoors, Car, Sex, Handjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot Clean-Up, Blowjob, Pussy Fingering

Comment

• File: Asia Riggs - Right Timing Lead To Naughty Fun.mp4
          Size: 603739516 bytes (575.77 MiB), duration: 00:52:21, avg.bitrate: 1538 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 32000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 46 kb/s (eng)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 852x480, 1487 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Sometimes we get into the perfect situation and today is one of those days. We come across a cute white girl that seems to be having car problems. We pulled over to offer our help and after being rejected we find out this chick is mostly frustrated cause she doesn't have a way to fix the issue. This girl hops into the van in hope that she'll get the money she needs to fix the car but little that she knew we had other things in mind. We get her to flash us those super great tits and to sell us her bra. This frustrated chick was easy going once her tits where out and we found out about her naughty side. We quickly convinced her with a couple of thousand and this chick went wild on Peter's cock. It sad to dump this great girl but we had to keep out hard earn cash to ourselves.

Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Busty, Cowgirl, Cumshot, Doggystyle, Facial, Hardcore, Missionary, Riding, Vaginal, White

Comment

• File: ftx.19.03.13.jennifer.amilton.mp4
            Size: 1167414903 bytes (1.09 GiB), duration: 00:25:20, avg.bitrate: 6144 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 193 kb/s (und)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5941 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

I was having a bad when when Jennifer Amilton got into the taxi, but being in the presence of the beautiful blonde, I could not help but cheer up. Right before I met her my girlfriend had broken up with me. I was so angry, but when the french MILF got into my cab, I couldn't help but smile. Jennifer was a dancer and an exhibitionist, and helped cheer me up by flashing her big tits and shaking her round ass! When she pulled up her panties to show me her pussy, I almost crashed the car in my haste to pull over and taste it. I ate Jennifer's pussy in the backseat, then she sucked my cock. Her wet pussy gripped my dick so tightly that I came twice!

Comment

• File: Myla Elyse - Cock hunter returns for anal.mp4
              Size: 204898488 bytes (195.41 MiB), duration: 00:27:34, avg.bitrate: 991 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (eng)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 640x368, 859 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

When a dark-haired hottie got into the Fake Taxi today, it took me a minute to realize it was Myla Elysa! I hadn't seen Myla in years, not since our last tryst in the cab. Myla told me she had been traveling the world in search of cock, so obviously I offered her my dick for some fun. Myla agreed on one condition, that I help her fulfill a fantasy she had: two cocks at once! We arranged to meet back at the same time and the same spot on Tuesday, and that I would bring a friend. I got into the backseat and Myla climbed on top of me so I could play with her tits, then she gave me a horny blowjob. I got four fingers into her pussy, then got her arse ready with my fingers, and fucked her in both holes before covering her face with my spunk!

Anal, Work Fantasies, Amateur, Outdoors, Car, Taxi, Sex, Facial, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Pussy Fingering, Anal Fingering

Comment

• File: fft.19.03.18.cherry.kiss.mp4
                Size: 1747074273 bytes (1.63 GiB), duration: 00:37:42, avg.bitrate: 6179 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5979 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Parker Marx got into my cab today, and I could tell from his fatigues that he was a solider. Parker has just gotten back from Afghanistan, where he was deployed for six months. I didn't realize that soldiers were never allowed visitors, and Parker told me what he missed the most overseas was pussy. He started to talk about how he dreamed of a perfect blowjob, and it made my pussy wet! I offered him the ride for free for a nice fuck, and he enthusiastically accepted. I got into the backseat, and Parker went wild for my big tits. He ate my ass and pussy like it was his last meal ever, and then fucked me good until a creampie!

Comment

• File: Paris White, Serena Skye - Girls Going Wild On The Bus!.mp4
                  Size: 526150134 bytes (501.78 MiB), duration: 00:45:39, avg.bitrate: 1537 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 32000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 46 kb/s (eng)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 852x480, 1486 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Today we got called to do a favor, I know "us doing a favor" hahaha. We had to go pick up some talent from the girls gone wild party. These chicks look good so I'm glad I had JMac to help out. We paid them them to get a quick flash but we paid them more to get their bra's. These chick were already in a wild mode so it was easy to convince them to get naked and to play with JMac's cock. The two girls share a blowjob before getting fucked. The girls look great bouncing hard on cock until they both get cum in their mouths.

Threesome, Amateur, Blonde, Blowjob, Busty, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Cumshot, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Riding, Shaved, Swallow, White, Young

Comment

• File: h.19.03.19.harlow.harrison.mp4
                    Size: 893298931 bytes (851.92 MiB), duration: 00:14:33, avg.bitrate: 8186 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 205 kb/s (eng)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7967 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

https://rg.to/file/d6bb68601e9d7ea8669630b28452df71

Comment

• File: fft.19.03.22.lady.bug.mp4
                      Size: 1222840508 bytes (1.14 GiB), duration: 00:26:28, avg.bitrate: 6160 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 193 kb/s (und)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5958 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

My car was parked, or so I thought, until I heard the thump of Joe White crashing his skateboard into the back of the Fake Taxi. Joe was hurt and dizzy, so I took him into the car to get him some help. I got in the backseat and he told me his ribs hurt, and I didn't want to lose my job, so I asked him how I could help. Joe told me he had an idea, and it also hurt "down there." He put my hand on his cock and it made me horny, so I gave him a wet blowjob. He stripped me naked and licked my tits, then fucked my tight pussy so well that you'd never have guessed he was just in a minor road collision!

Work Fantasies, Amateur, Outdoors, Car, Taxi, Sex, Handjob, Deep Throat, Spanking, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Side Fuck, Cum on Pussy

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X