Pantyhose & Nylon Stockings Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: k.17.12.30.chantelle.fox.fucked.in.pantyhose.mp4
    Size: 610552972 bytes (582.27 MiB), duration: 00:19:45, avg.bitrate: 4122 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 114 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 4000 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Sexy inked big boobs babe Chantelle Fox features in today's update with Ryan Ryder. He oils up her hot tight body and pantyhouse before pulling them down and revealing her wet pink cunt. Chantelle is in need of some hard cock and Ryan is more than happy to fill her hungry holes and serve up his cum

Comment

• File: Angel - My wife's next maid used and fucked.mp4
      Size: 1117472183 bytes (1.04 GiB), duration: 00:17:45, avg.bitrate: 8394 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 192 kb/s (rus)
      Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8192 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (rus)

The other day my wife accept a new maid. The previous maid did't come out to work... why?! The reason for my wife was unknown. The new maid was younger than the previous one, she was sexier and seems she did not wear panties, at least all the two days that she worked, I did not see her panties only she wore pantyhose and her sexy maid uniform. In one day, my wife go shopping and I stay alone at home. A new young maid is already cleaning up in our house. She was finishing cleaning in the bedroom and I decided that now is the right time.

This cutie did't wear panties again only just pantyhose, seamless pantyhose tan color. I began to touch her, she began to resist. I was persistent and my cock was deep in her throat. She asked me to stop. But when I began to fuck her pussy through seamless pantyhose, she began to like it and she began to have pleasure. I was ready to come as at this time she was already at the limit and could no longer restrain herself, I made her get an orgasm! It was great, after I cum in her pussy, my jets of cum pour out and shoot inside her. After that, she pulled her hose and left me. I see her tomorrow again.

blowjob, doggy style, blonde, oral, fetish, pantyhose, creampie

Comment

• File: ba.18.01.02.britney.amber.ripping.those.pantyhose. mp4
        Size: 1044117294 bytes (995.75 MiB), duration: 00:10:10, avg.bitrate: 13693 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 320 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 13363 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Britney may love how her pantyhose feels on those beautiful smooth legs but this girl is horny and needs to masturbate! What better way than to tear a hole in her hose and use her toy to get her juices flowing! She loves how the nylon feels on her long legs as she fucks herself hard with her toy being sure to get it as deep as its needed!

Comment

• File: vf.18.01.02.penny.lee.just.like.old.times.mp4
          Size: 1192254299 bytes (1.11 GiB), duration: 00:13:11, avg.bitrate: 12058 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 189 kb/s (und)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 11851 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Penny always loved to tease and dress in retro lingerie, high heels and sheer vintage nylons, just to get turned on as she turns you on too! Here she is in the bedroom, slipping out of her clingy dress and pantyless in open girdle, teasing with her sweet trimmed pussy!

Tags: Ass, Babe, Bedroom, Beige Nylons, Big Tits, Blonde, Bullet Bra, Dress, Full Fashioned, Girdle, Strip, Tease, Vintage Nylons

Comment

• File: Angel aka Angel Desert - The Seamless pleasure III Detention.mp4
            Size: 1365923523 bytes (1.27 GiB), duration: 00:21:30, avg.bitrate: 8471 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 192 kb/s (rus)
            Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8268 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

In the clip you are wearing a black pleated skirt and a beige satin blouse with black seamless pantyhose and pointy high heels. At first you are tender and understanding with your student, trying to understand what's been affecting his grades,

but seeing that he is very nervous when you get close to him and you are not getting any answers you realize that he is attracted to you and decide to go for a bold move: you open up his pants and give him a nice, slow blowjob.

But you don't allow him to come, you take him to the brink of his orgasm and let go of his dick. "You can only come if you promess to do better in school", you tell him.

Instead, you walk away in front of him and slowly hike up your skirt to reveal you seamless pantyhose without panties. You walk to your desk and bend over and start to masturbate through the pantyhose, opening up your pussy lips for him to see, but not alowing him to get up from his student desk.

You then take your skirt of and climb on top of your desk and open your legs wide, you want him to see how wet you are and continue masturbating until you come. Then you tell your student he is allowed to get up and lick your legs and pussy, which he gladly does, but not to rip your pantyhose, if he wants to get inside you he will have to use his hard dick until he rips them inside you. And he does. And well, I leave the rest to you.....

blonde, cumshot, creampie, pantyhose, fetish, nylon stockings, nylon fetish, double cum

Comment

• File: Angel aka Angel Desert - Oh my lion, I'm your lioness, fill me deeper.mp4
              Size: 335677525 bytes (320.13 MiB), duration: 00:12:02, avg.bitrate: 3719 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (rus)
              Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 3583 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Do you want to play with me baby? But I'm a little busy. Oh, you like my ass, you worship my pussy and kiss it through my panties. Yes, it gives me pleasure. I will not tell you about it, but you will see it on my face. Mmmmm, you are excited and turn you on when you lick and kiss my pussy. Your cock in your pants starts to move, it becomes hard. My pussy becomes wet and dripping from your kisses. Would you like to fill my pussy with your cock and cum?

blonde, natural tits, creampie, blowjob, stockings, fetish

Comment

• File: pb.18.01.03.jessie.redhead.wants.to.milk.the.cock. twice.mp4
                Size: 1323621179 bytes (1.23 GiB), duration: 00:21:49, avg.bitrate: 8089 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 157 kb/s (und)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7924 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Another girl that came to me with only goal - to get fucked by my cock. Thats fine by me, my cock was all ready even before she started to suck me off. I kind of wondered why she had her tights torn in the crotch, they looked awful and cheap... but... maybe its a good thing she stayed clothed while she fucked me, her body was not really that pretty I guess. She stayed on the top for most of the time, doing all of the hard work, which was also fine by me, so I just enjoyed her pussy sliding on and off my cock. But sucking and teasing my cock seemed to amuse her more as she kept on stroking me even after my cum sprinkled out of my cock, hitting some of her face as well. She continued for some more, obviously trying to milk me twice. Did she succeed?

Comment

• File: p4u.18.01.03.henessy.am.i.leading.you.on.mp4
                  Size: 1145897921 bytes (1.07 GiB), duration: 00:14:59, avg.bitrate: 10197 kb/s
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 9988 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Would you like to take up Hennesy's invitation and join her in the bedroom, no strings attached? Just let this leggy pantyhosed beauty tease and entice you. She knows so well, it will get you aroused and soon, be jerking off with her as she frigs her wet quim.

Comment

• File: Lauren Phillips - My Professor's Pantyhose (2k).mp4
                    Size: 486187991 bytes (463.66 MiB), duration: 00:30:29, avg.bitrate: 2127 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (eng)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1994 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Professor Phillips is the crush of every young man at college - it might have something to do with her tight pencil skirts and pantyhose. One day, the strict Professor catches her student Tyler doodling a picture of her naked in her pantyhose. She tells Guy1 he needs to come back at the end of the day so she can deal with him. But when Tyler shows up at the classroom later that day, he's shocked to discover what Professor Phillips had in mind.

Big Tits,Big Tits Worship,Feet,Redhead,School,School Fantasies,Teacher

Comment

• File: vf.18.01.05.sophia.delane.perfumed.and.seductively .salacious.mp4
                      Size: 1149085503 bytes (1.07 GiB), duration: 00:13:08, avg.bitrate: 11666 kb/s
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 11469 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Looking very glamorous in her vintage robe and sexy black lingerie Sophia is all set to entertain on the bedroom couch, slipping out her large natural tits. Encouraging you to slowly at first, jerk off with her, as she strips to reveal and spread those sheer black nyloned legs and her soft wet open fingered pussy!

Tags: Bedroom, Big Tits, Black Nylons, Brunette, Bullet Bra, Full Fashioned, Gown, Masturbation, Panties, Retro, Slip, Stilettos, Strip, Tease, Vintage Nylons

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X