No announcement yet.

Big Boobs Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: pml.18.10.04.victoria.vale.the.huge.tits.and.long. legs.of.a.fantasy.blonde.mp4
    Size: 985862093 bytes (940.19 MiB), duration: 00:16:12, avg.bitrate: 8114 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 103 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7997 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

A woman of Amazonian proportions (over six-feet tall when she slips into her clear heels), Victoria Vale is the kind of fantasy blonde that inspires big-bust artists. She's an Otis Sweat painting come to life. In this scene, she looks killer in her Daisy Dukes, bra and tied top. Victoria likes to talk dirty and suck on her fingers. She teases, slaps her ass and pulls her pink panties up between her pussy lips. At the same time, Victoria is down-to-earth, living an everyday suburban life. She loves to watch college football and is a fan of the Tampa Bay Lightning hockey team. "I have a few things on my to-do list that I would like to check off one day," 36L-cup bra-buster Victoria said. "One is to travel to Australia and scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef." Victoria began as a swimsuit model, then started modeling at car shows. "I love classic and fast sports cars.

Comment

• File: nfb.18.10.05.Kira.Queen.Luscious.mp4
      Size: 200208508 bytes (190.93 MiB), duration: 00:23:26, avg.bitrate: 1139 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 1003 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Kira Queen is a real stunner as she struts down the staircase, stripping as she goes! She may have started out with a sheer robe and some lingerie, but this magnificent busty Russian prefers to be naked. When she reaches Matt Denae where he waits at the bottom of the stairs, she has already stripped down to her garter belt and stockings and has caressed her nipples to stiff peaks.

Matt is happy to take up where Kira left off when it comes to fondling his lover's nipples and cupping her breasts. Once he has his hands on those soft sweater puppies he can't stop squeezing and squishing them! Standing up to come around Kira's body, he kisses her neck and shoulders in a slow and intimate seduction that has only one ending.

Matt isn't the only one who's enchanted by his partner's hot bod. Kira can't keep her hands off his muscular torso. It's only natural for her hands to creep lower, feeling his hardon through his shorts and then springing it free for a blowjob. Leaning in, she presses her boobs together to create a sheath for Matt to fuck with slow and intimate strokes.

Taking Matt by the hand, Kira leads him onto the staircase so they can use the uneven ground to the hottest of advantages. She leans over the banister, letting out a sigh of sheer bliss as Matt enters her from behind. He uses those beautiful abs to both of their advantage as he thrusts deep and hard, and especially when he lifts one of her thighs so they can fuck while standing up.

When Matt seats himself on the step, the uneven ground makes it easy for Kira to sink backwards to once again impale herself upon his fuck stick. She rides him like her personal steed until her breath comes in high-pitched gasps. They alternate between sitting and standing, but never stay apart for long as their mutual keeps them coupling.

When Kira goes down on her knees on the stair landing, Matt grasps her hips to anchor himself before shoving himself balls deep into her tight warmth. With her big breasts quivering as they hang beneath her, Kira lets go and enjoys the slow delight of a climax that starts deep inside. Once her needs are taken care of, Kira is all about getting Matt off. Her puffy lips suck, her soft hands stroke, and her buxom chest is perfect for a titty fuck that lets Matt cover her knockers with a shower of cum.

Comment

• File: Dirty Talking Sophie Anderson balls deep anal, DAP, Gapes, swallow.mp4
        Size: 896508742 bytes (854.98 MiB), duration: 00:45:10, avg.bitrate: 2647 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 144 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 848x480, 2492 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/f95a307fa9af101e09399e41d266571f

Comment

• File: Ella Knox - Wayward Ho.mp4
          Size: 1517744291 bytes (1.41 GiB), duration: 00:38:31, avg.bitrate: 5254 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 258 kb/s (eng)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 4989 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

"Give me your used, abused, and downtrodden, and I will show them their purpose". 25 year-old Ella Knox showed up at my doorstep looking for a sister to confide in and take refuge from all the predatory men in her life. Lucky for her, Father Karl was there instead to absolve her from her whorish ways with a warm home, a smile, and a throbbing erection under the cloth.

Big Tits, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Hardcore, Cumshot

Comment

• File: Kat Dior - Tapas That Ass.mp4
            Size: 408135753 bytes (389.23 MiB), duration: 00:33:22, avg.bitrate: 1631 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 139 kb/s (und)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1485 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Kat Dior is trying to introduce her skeptical husband to tapas, but unfortunately for them, their bumbling waiter, Jordi, is completely hapless. Even worse, Kat's perpetually busy husband is glued to his phone despite them going out for a rare date night. After a series of serving misadventures, a dish doesn't sit well with Kat's husband, prompting an extended trip to the bathroom. This allows Jordi to bring Kat a special platter that nearly makes her jump out of her chair. But when Kat takes an extended look at Jordi's cock, she sees an opportunity to satisfy her insatiable appetite for anal sex!

Comment

• File: 3wt.18.09.28.tsbombn.mp4
              Size: 901907721 bytes (860.13 MiB), duration: 00:07:53, avg.bitrate: 15254 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 317 kb/s (und)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 14923 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Spend the sexiest time in my small kitchen!BR> I'm wearing tight leggings
              Because it turns You on I'm wearing also...
              a too small pink bikini!
              Some of the scenes in this video
              may shock You at first :-)
              but after watching them again,
              You'll find them extremely erotic!!!
              Having in mind that I make
              the Best Busty Videos web wide

Comment

• File: Amilia Onyx, Ella Knox - Cheating Retribution.mp4
                Size: 366861673 bytes (349.87 MiB), duration: 00:42:54, avg.bitrate: 1140 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1007 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Poor Amilia is suffering from a broken heart - her boyfriend left her because she was "too fat." Can you believe that?! Who the hell says that? Helpful Ella reassured Amilia that she's gorgeous the way she is - thick as fuck! With bountiful boobs, ample ass, and entrancing eyes. How could Ella and Van resist? Soon the eager couple gets to run their hands all over her soft body to show her people REALLY appreciate curves. What better way to get over an ex than to fuck your brains out in a big tit threesome?

pov, couples fantasies, sex, threesome, wet, oil, deep throat

Comment

• File: pml.18.10.08.anya.kovac.heavy-breasted.and.proud.mp4
                  Size: 1107058230 bytes (1.03 GiB), duration: 00:18:11, avg.bitrate: 8118 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 102 kb/s (und)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8002 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Anya Kovac's Ukrainian. No wonder so many guys want to find and marry Ukrainian girls. Anya always wears a bra. Panties, on the other hand, are optional. "Sometimes I go without panties when I leave my apartment," said Anya who was discovered by a longtime contributing photographer. "I enjoy figure skating, gardening and going to the fitness center. I am an assertive girl but I like to tease my partner first before I give myself to him. I want to try public sex one day but only on a warm day. When I am seeing someone, I like to have sex three times a day. My favorite position is 69.

Comment

• File: Ella Knox - Busted At The Banana Shop.mp4
                    Size: 616020517 bytes (587.48 MiB), duration: 00:31:35, avg.bitrate: 2601 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 139 kb/s (und)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2454 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Investigative journalist, Charles Dera, goes undercover to expose the seedy practices of a Banana Shop. This business is known to offer sucking and fucking if you make the right order. When Charles meets the busty owner, Ella Knox, he coxes her into offering him their naughty off menu items. Ella doesn't take the bait and Charles needs to work harder to expose this babe with big tits. Charles notices a bed behind the counter and pretends he is tired. Ella offers to let him take a nap and once he's behind the counter, she demonstrates her cock sucking skills on a banana. After getting worked up Ella moves on to peeling off Charles' pants, hungry for his cock. Always the gentleman, Charles stops her before she wraps her lips around his meat, and reveals that he is an investigative journalist out to expose her business. Ella doesn't care, any press is good press! Let the fucking and sucking begin.

Big Tits, Brunette, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Facial, Latina, Natural Tits, Straight, Titfuck

Comment

• File: Angela White - Voluptuous Angela White, Anal Lewdness.mp4
                      Size: 489569409 bytes (466.89 MiB), duration: 00:46:24, avg.bitrate: 1407 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (unk)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 1270 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Superstar Angela White can suck her own naturally huge fun bags. In stylish lingerie she shows off her bald twat and winking butthole. Angela tugs director/stud Jessy Jones' head into her crack for a rim job. She kneels for a slobbery blowjob. Jessy fucks her face and titties as Angela drools into her cleavage. They screw, standing doggie style and on the couch as she talks filth. Jessy's thick boner works her tight sphincter; he alternates porking bunghole and cunt. Gasping Angela's fleshy cheeks snap and bunch, filling the screen. Plugging her butthole with two fingers, she can feel his prick in her pussy! Jessy cums, but goes right back to plowing. Angela's anus gapes and she sucks cock ass-to-mouth. When Jessy cums again, she slurps his jism from a clear tabletop and swallows. He captures lewd visuals throughout!

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X