Big Boobs Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Sara Jay & Moet - Sara Jay's Fuck Triangle.mp4
    Size: 1740867578 bytes (1.62 GiB), duration: 00:23:05, avg.bitrate: 10056 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 32000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 46 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 10002 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Filejoker.net - Free file upload, download service.

Today we have the legendary Sara Jay come in to show us some goods. We have her starting off with some hot girl on girl action. Once Sara's top gets removed I can't help but stare at her big tits. Even her ass looks nice when she's on all fours eating pussy. We move on to have her pussy eaten and we bring out some toys for her to play with. After a while she grows tired of using a dildo and wants the real deal. That's when our boy Bruno comes in and takes care of the rest. Watch Sara Jay get fucked and suck dick in this hot threesome and wait until the end to see Sara's pussy getting drilled before getting a hot load of jizz straight down her mouth.

Comment

• File: Savana Ginger Conquers BBC.mp4
      Size: 2046694854 bytes (1.91 GiB), duration: 00:27:08, avg.bitrate: 10057 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 32000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 46 kb/s (eng)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 10004 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Today we have Savana Ginger here to show us her curvy and exotic body. She and our boy Lucas waste no time on getting things started. We oiled up Savannah's tits and wow do they look amazing when they shine in the light. They're so big and soft too, I just want to stick my face between them! It doesn't take too long before Lucas whips out his massive schlong and Savana already knew what to do. She's sucking it and titty fucking it before they started to get real serious. Savana climbs on top of this monster cock and fucks it all day long. I can watch her tits flop up and and down for forever. Tune in to see Savana fuck Lucas's BBC and try not to blow your load too early!

Comment

• File: Lily Starfire - Wife Gets Personal With Our Trainer.mp4
        Size: 1607595216 bytes (1.50 GiB), duration: 00:35:04, avg.bitrate: 6113 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5966 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

It's hard to keep a hotwife like Lily Starfire satisfied. I try my best, but a girl has her needs - ya know? When I get a video from her while I'm away, I know it's going to be good. Lily is with her personal trainer & while she is already built like a goddess, my wife likes the up close & personal contact. I watch Danny Steele, her trainer, try to maintain himself while he instructs my wife to bend & stretch for him. Lily keeps pushing for a deeper session and when Danny finally gets the hint he is down. He films as my wife as she sucks his big dick. You can tell Danny is a personal trainer the way he handles my wife. He fucks her hard, making her sweat and tits boucne everywhere. Danny takes my wife from behind and pounds her hard so I can watch her amazing ass move. Danny slams my wife to multiple orgasms before cumming in her gooey pussy. Satisfied? She was!

Comment

• File: Lily Starfire - I Help You... You Help Me.mp4
          Size: 1199036069 bytes (1.12 GiB), duration: 00:26:10, avg.bitrate: 6110 kb/s
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5962 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

I (Diego Perez) might not be the strongest or the smartest, but I know a good opportunity when I see one. My stepsister Lily Starfire is curvy in all the right places - big natural tits & a fat, juicy ass. When I tell her I could use some advice in the bedroom area she basically laughs me off. But then she realizes nobody is going to help her with her math homework - then comes the pinky swear proposal. She helps me get more experience & I'll tutor her in math. Opportunity, see? Well that wasn't the only thing that rose when she pulled out her big, beautiful tits. She jerked my cock off & it started getting her horny! She climbed on top and slid her wet pussy on my dick, I squeezed her big boobs as she bounced up & down. I fucked my stepsister hard from behind, making her big ass ripple and her pussy cum too. I couldn't help it and busted right inside her! She didn't seem pleased, but I'm going to tutor her super hard this week!

Comment

• File: Angel Youngs - Fill Me With Your Orgasm # 14.mp4
            Size: 1487571437 bytes (1.39 GiB), duration: 00:32:23, avg.bitrate: 6125 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5991 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Comment

• File: Gabbie Carter - Bent Over Table And Cream Pied By My Hubby.mp4
              Size: 86727242 bytes (82.71 MiB), duration: 00:04:40, avg.bitrate: 2478 kb/s
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x1280, 2340 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Comment

• File: Deja Marie - Role Play Pussy.mp4
                Size: 1427781934 bytes (1.33 GiB), duration: 00:37:43, avg.bitrate: 5047 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 133 kb/s (und)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 4888 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Curvy babe Deja Marie says she's addicted to role play. Even though her man James Angel sometimes wishes he could just be himself when they're getting down, Deja doesn't get wet any other way! Playing doctor, cheerleader and quarterback, even seducing the electrician... just a few of the scenarios she's acted out. Today, as she's being interviewed about her unusual predilection, she says she's got a little surprise: she's hired a private chef to cook dinner. But the man in the kitchen is none other than James in a chef's uniform, and he decides to put dessert first, spreading sweet icing on Deja's nipples and licking it off before devouring her pussy, then fucking her bent over the counter!

Comment

• File: Payton Preslee - Oily Tits, Twat & Feet - Vagitarians #3.mp4
                  Size: 1663175566 bytes (1.55 GiB), duration: 00:29:58, avg.bitrate: 7400 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (eng)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7196 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Bedecked in slutty heels, fishnets and skimpy, two-piece underwear, stacked brunette Payton Preslee floods her curvaceous frame in an ocean of shiny oil. Veteran fucker Michael Stefano soaks her big, round ass in the clear, slick lubricant, massaging into her hot skin. He strips off Payton's platform shoes and greases her bare feet. Michael indulges his foot fetish, humping her slippery soles while she uses her wet toes to stroke his prick! Michael fucks her cunt doggie-style while she screams with joy. Payton wraps her big tits around his boner, and he serves her a thrusting titty fuck! The stud shoves his cock in her mouth and drives way down to his ball sack, taking a deepthroat blowjob. They bump and grind in several clam-jamming positions as her shimmering boobs bounce and sway delightfully. He tastes Payton's feet with more lewd worship until reaching orgasm. Michael spews his load onto the top of Payton's spread toes. She slurps sticky cum from her foot and eats the mess!

Comment

• File: Kagney Linn Karter - Moms Little Helper.mp4
                    Size: 1196434196 bytes (1.11 GiB), duration: 00:20:16, avg.bitrate: 7871 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 196 kb/s (eng)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7654 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Kagney Linn Karter is just so pleased with her stepson, Ricky Spanish. He's a total doll who loves helping his stepmommy around the house. Today Ricky has offered to help Kagney with the laundry. As they sit in Kagney's room folding, Kagney tells Ricky how happy she is to be his new stepmother and that he's so sweet for helping her out. She lets Ricky know that she has a treat for him later...

True to her word, Kagney waits for Ricky to be hanging out in the kitchen and then approaches him with a plate of cookies. That would be a good enough treat for Ricky, but then Kagney pulls down the front of her dress and offers him some milk with those cookies. Then she pulls out her coochie and asks if he'd like her cookie instead. Of course Ricky wants both milk and cookies of all kinds. They relocate to the bedroom where Ricky goes ahead and suckles those big titty nipples and then lays back for Kagney to have her way with him.

Kagney begins with a BJ that shows off her deep throat skills. Getting on her hands and knees, she mewls and rocks back to meet Ricky's strokes as he helps herself to her personal cookie. Then she climbs on top of Ricky so she can bounce away on his fuck stick in reverse cowgirl as her boobies bounce. Falling onto her back, Kagney spreads herself wide open for Ricky to bring her off one last time before he pulls out and takes himself in hand to aim his cum shot all over his stepmommy's belly and shaved twat.

Comment

• File: Ashlyn Peaks - Ashlyn's Breast Always Get Her Man.mp4
                      Size: 2891535936 bytes (2.69 GiB), duration: 00:31:54, avg.bitrate: 12086 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 125 kb/s (eng)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 11951 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Ashlyn's husband just loves to see all the men lust after her beautifully big natural breast and he lets Ashlyn get a new conquest every month to indulge and ravish her curvy body. Danny is the lucky man today and just has to step back and take in her sexy big tits and juicy big ass as she undresses. Ashlyn moves in so he can get a better look and fill his mouth with her huge breast before he gets to taste her sweet hot wet pussy. Ashlyn bends over and sucks his cock balls deep very good and deep until his meat is throbbing and ready to fuck her tight pussy hard until he explodes his load all over her tits.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X