Mature, Granny, MILF Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Lady Sonia - Unaware Housewife Pounded Hard And Used.mp4
    Size: 699165088 bytes (666.78 MiB), duration: 00:18:09, avg.bitrate: 5136 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 164 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 4962 kb/s, 50.00 fps(r) (eng)

He called knowing that I would be at home alone and my husband would be out. Completely unaware of what he had planned I made him a cup of tea and then went to answer my phone and while I was out of the room and he took his chance and carefully poured the substance over the sugar cube and then put the sugar into my tea... It just took a couple of sips... One moment I am a prim and proper housewife preparing for an evening home with my husband when all of a sudden I start to feel hot and I get a strange tingling sensation in my pussy as I feel myself getting VERY wet! I can feel my clit start to grow and all I seem to be able to thing about is the young mans cock and how desperate I am to feel it inside me! I really don't know what is happening and no matter how hard I try not to my eyes just keep moving to his crotch and I am desperate to feel him! I try so desperately to keep control but as the substance goes to work it's just impossible for me not to do something about it and in minutes I have taken him up to my bedroom and he is fucking me with his HUGE thick cock and I am a desperate panting whore ready to do ANYTHING that he wants to do with me! His MASSIVELY thick cock stretches me WIDE OPEN as I mount him and ride him hard... I know that my husband is going to be able tell that something has happened... But this young mans plans also include filling me with his cum even though he knows that I am not using any form of contraception at all! He has made his plans very carefully and now he is going to REALLY enjoy himself with my tight married pussy and there is absolutely nothing that I can do about it!

MILF, Big Tits, RolePlay, BlowJob, Fucked

Comment

• File: tla.18.03.16.please.your.genie.mp4
      Size: 1594297012 bytes (1.48 GiB), duration: 00:25:45, avg.bitrate: 8255 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 275 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7973 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

The Genie summons her guy putting him in a position plenty of men would love to be in.... pleasing me how I want, when I want and I want it now!

Comment

• File: Samantha - Dick For Sale.mp4
        Size: 427418335 bytes (407.62 MiB), duration: 00:24:23, avg.bitrate: 2337 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (eng)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x544, 2136 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Lusty granny Samantha wants to take good care of young Mugur. The busty blonde uses all her skills to make Mugur's hard dick cum!

blowjob, fetish, big dick, granny, big tits, blonde, old-young, one on one, cumshot

Comment

• Francesca Nencetti - Mature Italian swinger craves a deep anal drilling and a fresh load of cum

File: sm.18.03.19.francesca.nencetti.mp4
          Size: 779746067 bytes (743.62 MiB), duration: 00:16:56, avg.bitrate: 6140 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6000 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Busty experienced blondie Francesca Nencetti gets her pussy and assholes plowed hard and deep by huge-cocked stud Pierre D.j. through her crotchless black pantyhose and ends up with a fresh load of spunk in her mouth.

Comment

• File: Part 1 - Mommy's Confession.mp4
            Size: 431820182 bytes (411.82 MiB), duration: 00:09:19, avg.bitrate: 6180 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 159 kb/s (eng)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6001 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

File: Part 2 - Mommy Son Montage.mp4
            Size: 423591246 bytes (403.97 MiB), duration: 00:09:10, avg.bitrate: 6161 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 160 kb/s (und)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5985 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

File: Part 3 - Mommy Son Dance.mp4
            Size: 457176972 bytes (436.00 MiB), duration: 00:09:53, avg.bitrate: 6168 kb/s
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5990 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

File: Part 4 - Creampie.mp4
            Size: 239158637 bytes (228.08 MiB), duration: 00:05:22, avg.bitrate: 5942 kb/s
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5766 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Scene One: Mommy's Confession
            The Son is eating breakfast while the Mother (Andi James) walks around the kitchen cooking and bringing food to the table. The Son is fully dressed for work and Andi is in a bathrobe, not even slippers. The Son finishes eating, turns around his chair and spreads his legs. he says, "How about a quick blowjob before I go to work Mom?" She stops, looks offended, and says, "That's how you talk to me? I don't think so?" The Son laughs and says, "Mom, we have an arrangement here. I take care of you and fuck you anyway I like, whenever I like." She stares at him offended. He laughs and says, "You know you like it, but I'll make you a deal. Get down on your knees and suck my dick or I'll never fuck you again." She glares at him. He says coldly, "Last chance." She starts to move towards him but he tells her to strip; she lets her robe drop, he has her play with her tits and pussy, he then has her tell him how much she likes fucking and then how much she wants to suck his cock. After this he has her crawl to him and give him head, while she is doing this; he massage and runs his fingers through her hair, but doesn't push her head up and down, she does that. When he cums; he tells her, "Swallow it, swallow it, swallow my fucking cum. After he cums he stands up and sticks his dick back in his pants and leaves.

Scene Two: Montage
            A) Mom is naked on her knees in the living room giving the Son, also naked a blowjob.

B ) Mom, naked is bent over the bathroom sink, the naked Son is fucking her from behind, holding her hair in his hands. She is yelling "I love my son's cock! I love fucking my son!". The Son keeps telling her to say more and louder. Have him say at least once. "God damn that pussy is good."

C) They are in bed, fuckign doggy style. Her knees are raised and pointing straight up. Her eyes are closed she is saying, "Fuck me, fuck me, Oh god please keep fucking me."

D) She is laying on the couch naked, the Son (also naked) is fucking her while keeping her mouth shut with his hand

Scene Three: Mommy Son Dance
            Mom and Son are in the living room slow dancing. They start to kiss and then start to really make out; arms wrapped around each other, etc.. The Son lays on the couch, they continue to kiss while they undress each other. He eats her out until she cums; He then fucks her missionary position, doggie and her rides her son till she cums again. Son unloads into his Mom's mouth and she swallows all that lands on her tongue...

Scene Four: Creampie
            I walk into Mom's room to see what is for breakfast. She does not hear me and I approach the door. Mom is touching herself and calling out my name. I make a small noise and she hears me. She calls me in and asks if saw her and then asks if I was enjoying the show. Before I could answer, she motions me to come over and fuck her fast. She wants a creampie and I give her one. I hope she makes me pancakes after!

MILF, Mature, Mother, Son, Domination, Natural Tits, Blackmail, Facial, Creampie

Comment

• File: Raven Hart.mp4
              Size: 392630954 bytes (374.44 MiB), duration: 00:42:48, avg.bitrate: 1223 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 317 kb/s (eng)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 640x360, 900 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Tyler doesn't know what the fuck he's doing. His girlfriend tells him he's terrible in the sack, so then only thing he can think to do is to go to his friend's mom Raven Hart and ask her for pointers. She gave a sex talk to her son, and as far as Tyler can tell, his buddy's doing quite well with the ladies! But Tyler's nerve wracked and when he goes to see the busty MILF and explain to her his embarrassing problem, and things turn even more awkward when the big tits brunette tells her son's friend that in order to help him, he first needs to do to her what he does to his girlfriend. And when she discovers his fast and hard approach is ALL wrong, she orders him to pull her pierced big boobs out of her bra, then teaches him a thing or two about a thing or two. After he blasts his cum all over her, Ms. Hart invites him over for another session the next day. Practice makes perfect!

Big Fake Tits, Big Tits, Black Hair, Blow Job, Blue Eyes, Cum on Stomach, Fake Tits, High Heels, Mature, MILFs, Piercings, Shaved, Stockings, Tattoos

Comment

• File: Cory Chase - Happy Birthday Son.mp4
                Size: 808815316 bytes (771.35 MiB), duration: 00:13:09, avg.bitrate: 8201 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 248 kb/s (und)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7938 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Scene One: Happy birthday outfit

It's your birthday and your mom has got a cute little outfit surprise for you. You're finally old enough to appreciate this special gift. Cory spreads her legs and plays with herself as she watches your cock get hard. What a naughty boy you are thinking of mom like this.

I want your nice hard cock inside my mouth She tells you and slides over to you sucking you gently. The soft sounds of her lips drive you crazy. This is wrong, you shouldn't like it but you can't control yourself. Your mom takes control of you, sliding you inside of her and slowly bouncing up and down.

Scene Two: Bursting birthday box

It feels so strange and wonderful. You've never felt anything as good and as naughty in your life. Mom is so perfect. Everything about her, taking you, and fucking using you turns you on. She's doing this for you, to make you feel good.

I feel you hitting me deep inside She whispers to you. You get on top of her and thrust faster and faster, fucking her as hard as your body will let you. Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck your mom She screams. Her pussy tightens around your cock as she cums and forces you to release inside of her. You stream cum all inside her pussy until it spills out. Fill me full of cum! She begs. Happy birthday

MILF, POV, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Creampie

Comment

• File: Leilani Lei - True Romance A Mother and Son's Love.mp4
                  Size: 837987992 bytes (799.17 MiB), duration: 00:19:19, avg.bitrate: 5784 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 1 channels, s16, 234 kb/s (und)
                  Video: hev1 / 0x31766568, 1920x1080, 5540 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

This clip offers a very romantic and intimate relationship between mother and son.

It all started out so innocently. I never knew this would become something more...something else. My stomach filled with butterflies every time I thought about him...my own son. He was always there for me, and he always made me feel so good. I didn't think society would ever understand, especially the boy's father. He could never know.

When my husband went to sleep, I'd often sneak into my son's room. It made me feel alive. I was in love with him. Yes, I was in love with my own son. I couldn't control my feelings anymore...I didn't want to. I gently shook him in his sleep, and his eyes opened, "No, no, no. Mom...Mom, we can't do this." Oh, I knew that's not how he really felt. I whispered, "Yes, we can. One more time," and kissed him on the lips. My heart felt like it was pounding out of my chest.

He pushed me off and my heart sank, "Dad's going to find out. We can't do this anymore." But I knew we could. We could make this work. I spun him around and pinned him against the wall, "We can..." I kissed him on the lips, and I felt him kiss me back. The boy loved me...I know he did. I softly kissed his neck, and then worked my way down, unbuttoning his shirt, and kissing his fit, young body.

I unfastened his pants and pulled out his hard cock. He wanted me just as much as I wanted him. "I've been thinking about this all day," I softly purred. I put his cock into my mouth, and just...let myself go. It was just me and him now.

"Okay, maybe just this one night..." he smiled. I fell in love with my son all over again.

MILF, Mature, Mom, Mommy, Taboo, Kissing, Older Woman / Younger Man, Cumshot

Comment

• File: ao30.18.03.20.savana.mp4
                    Size: 1290101806 bytes (1.20 GiB), duration: 00:21:03, avg.bitrate: 8172 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 189 kb/s (und)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7973 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/10794075acd7bf03b32b6ea9bf38b312

Comment

• File: pm.18.03.21.alexis.fawx.dirty.laundry.mp4
                      Size: 1033395468 bytes (985.52 MiB), duration: 00:30:16, avg.bitrate: 4552 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 4418 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/d2cef9003a633725308cedac22b83864

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X