Mature, Granny, MILF Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Calina (38) - European naughty Milf doing her toyboy.mp4
    Size: 1140128268 bytes (1.06 GiB), duration: 00:22:43, avg.bitrate: 6692 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6555 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/398fc2e19d2b5c3abbcab4516e549a77

Comment

• File: aj.18.10.19.beau.works.up.a.sweat.in.more.ways.tha n.one.mp4
      Size: 1175407597 bytes (1.09 GiB), duration: 00:20:51, avg.bitrate: 7517 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 238 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7269 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Beau likes to keep in shape. With her handweights and light squats, she's worked up a bit of a sweat. But, lying down, she needs a difference kind of workout. Naked and spread out on her chair, she's getting herself good and sweaty and wet with her fingers, fast and deep just the way she likes it

Comment

• File: ao30.18.10.19.jamie.foster.elegant.ladies.mp4
        Size: 993594740 bytes (947.57 MiB), duration: 00:10:27, avg.bitrate: 12677 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 365 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 12301 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/051fbe40b473200ea84223401db039dc

Comment

• File: mfst.18.10.20.Christie.Stevens.mp4
          Size: 240836099 bytes (229.68 MiB), duration: 00:28:13, avg.bitrate: 1138 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 1004 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

College teacher Christie Stevens is known for her experimental methods when it comes to her students and her pedagogy, and she isn't afraid to employ them when her student Rion tells her that he needs to pass his history exam or he's kicked off the swim team. It's so simple it's genius: answer a question correctly, Rion gets a reward; incorrectly, he gets punished. But when Rion discovers that his reward involves his hot teacher removing a piece of clothing, he's ready to ace the test.and her pussy! There really is nothing like a liberal education.

Big Tits, Blonde, Blow Job, Bubble Butt, Caucasian, Cum in Mouth, Deepthroating, Fake Tits, Green Eyes, Hand Job, High Heels, Lingerie, Outie Pussy, Piercings, Shaved, Small Ass, Stockings, Straight, Swallowing, Tattoos, Young

Comment

• File: Molly MILF, Lily May & Trisha - Fun in a Berlin Hotel.mp4
            Size: 464010741 bytes (442.52 MiB), duration: 00:19:38, avg.bitrate: 3151 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 157 kb/s (eng)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 2989 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

I had just been out Clubbing in Berlin with my good friends, Molly and Lily May, it was early in the morning about 4am when we got back so we sat on the bed chatting about the evening and wondering if The German Guy Molly had given our Hotel name and room number to would turn up, well the next thing he walked through the door naked and climbed on the bed and joined us, and I sat on his face while Molly and Lily Sucked on his cock before taking off their knickers and Tying up his cock with them and fighting over it, but Molly being a greedy girl climbed aboard and rode him reverse cowgirl sliding up and down on his thick shaft, she dismounted to give Lily a turn and she rode him cowgirl while twerking her arse as Molly and I played with his balls until it was my turn to ride his thick German Sausage and I climbed aboard and I rode it deep and hard and when I dismounted Molly was quick to lick and suck all of our juices from it, I licked his balls while Lily rubbed and fingered my pussy, he was getting ready to cum so we lay back and he jerked off over our faces before shooting his full load into our mouths, Molly and I then shared his hot thick Spunk.

Comment

• File: Victoria Madison - I Miss You in the Morning Son.mp4
              Size: 344372891 bytes (328.42 MiB), duration: 00:13:16, avg.bitrate: 3461 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 151 kb/s (und)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3300 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Hot MILF Victoria's Son has moved away and to keep him interested in her she makes video diaries that she sends to him. In part three Victoria has just gotten up and she's gotten used to getting some dick before she starts her day. But with you out of town all she's left with is her fingers, toys and a desire for her "little man" to come home. So she fires up the video camera and show you what you're missing as she fingers her mature twat to a couple of orgasms.

Comment

• File: f.18.10.15.senora.fina.mp4
                Size: 1208093291 bytes (1.13 GiB), duration: 00:48:10, avg.bitrate: 3344 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3210 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

If we entered one of those forums about those missed things from the past or fantasies from when you were a young guy, probably those who have seen this video of Fina giving a twink his lunch will say 'What a bizarre wonderful thing', 'my dream come true', 'I want to be born again', 'amazing', etcetera. And that is because, we reckon, any of those expressiones cannot adequately express reality. We at FAKings get e-mails daily in which you all ask us to participate in a scene with one of our male or female performers. Back in the day, Julio sent us some mails where he approximately: Fina looks exactly like my babysitter, the one I started jerking off to and the one I would have liked to deflower me. As you see, right from this email our minds thought about a thing so bizarre the likes of one we only have seen with Jordi El NiƱo Polla in her video with Tata Emy, a masterpiece if there was any. Watching Julio's eyes almost pop out when seeing Fina preparing his lunch, giving him his bread slice, spreading chocolate on her tits and, at last, at bed, giving it all with a just-deflowered brat... Seeing this has no prize, but it has a slogan: Milk, cocoa, hazlenuts and Fina!!

Comment

• File: f.18.10.17.montse.mp4
                  Size: 627046813 bytes (598.00 MiB), duration: 00:24:59, avg.bitrate: 3346 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3211 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/20b0a543807a5d3ca2fe8079ff6a0547

Comment

• File: mnl.18.10.19.beau.diamonds.hardcore.mp4
                    Size: 1398841914 bytes (1.30 GiB), duration: 00:31:10, avg.bitrate: 5984 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5848 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/fbdf8296db391dc642930e3a06eb9a23

Comment

• File: Dani Dare - A Fathers Cuckold Fantasy.mp4
                      Size: 1827480737 bytes (1.70 GiB), duration: 00:45:53, avg.bitrate: 5311 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (eng)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 5177 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

While in bed Rick is confessing his fantasy to watch his wife Dani about have sex with another man. Dani being a good girl from the midwest thinks it is ludicrous. But down deep she finds the idea hot and her reaction encourages her husband to keep trying.
                      He admits to her his biggest secret fantasy would be to watch Dani fuck their son, Conor. At first she is shocked and livid for her husband even thinking of such things, but after she has some time to cool down and they talk about it some more Rick is able to pull her right into his fantasy.
                      So Conor comes home from college and dad pops the question to him. It catches him completely by surprise...as hot as he knows his mom is he can't believe his parents would suggest such a thing.
                      He asks for some time to think about it and they agree to wait for an answer until Thanksgiving. When he comes back for his Thanksgiving break Conor has everything all figured out. He tells them that he will do it, but under certain conditions
                      1) He gets mom whenever he wants for the whole weekend
                      2) He wants every sex position imaginable, a good BJ, and to cum in his mom's mouth at least once
                      3) And last but not least they use his parents bed and dad only gets to watch the first time.
                      His dad is outraged of the suggestions while his mother agrees to all the conditions without even thinking about it. Before there is a chance for any renegotiation Conor and his mother are making out and heading to the bedroom.
                      Rick tries to stop them, but they tell him that this was his idea and to not get in their way. He can't believe the filthy things coming out of their mouths as they continue to kiss, grope, and undress each other. Dani wastes no time pulling out Conor's cock and is in awe of the size as she had not seen it since Conor was a small .
                      She begins to stroke him and get him hard and then Conor fucks her tits as she spits all over his cock. Rick is at the corner of the bed looking at them through the palms of his hands as his wife starts blowing their son.
                      After a couple minutes Conor starts to get excited and grabs his mom's head and starts fucking her mouth. Rick tries to interrupt explaining that his mother isn't one of Conor's college whores, but Conor just continues forcing his mom to choke on his cock which doesnt bother her as she is all of a sudden a cock crazed slut that can't get enough. She keeps sucking until he blows a load in her mouth. She doesn't even hesitate to swallow and Rick gets even more upset as she has never swallowed his cum before in all the years they were married.
                      Conor and his mother then lay on the bed and kiss passionately as Rick gets them water and it is only a short break before Conor is performing oral on his mother. He gives her a quick orgasm and then they can't wait any longer to start fucking each other.
                      Rick is sobbing as he watches his son start fucking his wife every which way.They are too infatuated with each other to care and they don't pay him any attention.
                      Dani has orgasm after orgasm and keeps cumming all over her son as he pounds her harder and harder.
                      After a while Conor gets greedy and swiftly persuades his mother to let him fuck her in the bum. She is tight and hasn't done it in a while, but it goes in nicely and though they agreed to take it slow it isn't long before Conor is ramming his mother's ass hard and fast.
                      Rick can't take it anymore and has to get up and leave the room as Conor cums hard into his mother's asshole. They then start to cuddle and kiss again as they realize this is only the first time of many.

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Granny, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Anal, Rough Sex, Titty Fuck, Cunnilingus, Cum in Ass

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X