Mature, Granny, MILF Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Ashley Mason - Mommies Pregnant.mp4
    Size: 581612713 bytes (554.67 MiB), duration: 00:18:35, avg.bitrate: 4173 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 148 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 4017 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

Well it's all my fault. After a year of fucking and sucking my son and letting him drain his balls in me, it finally happened. I am pregnant. No worries, I can convince his loser Dad that it's his baby. In this video my son and i reminisce about the past years events. It all started with a simple hand job and escalated into multiple creampies. I let him pump my pussy full of cum way too many times to NOT be pregnant. I am now starting to show but it's ok, I love my baby boy. This video is 18+ minutes and has 8 Cumshots. One handjob, one facial, one cum in my mouth and 5 creampies!

Comment

• File: Cory Chase Mom is talking about me.mp4
      Size: 1648820524 bytes (1.54 GiB), duration: 00:27:05, avg.bitrate: 8117 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 189 kb/s (eng)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7923 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Scene One: Bikini blowjob

Lounging outside in her bikini, Cory has just gotten off the phone with her best friend. She is told that her best friend`s fucking her own son. A hot horny young man in the house is every MILF's fantasy. Talking about it is getting Cory hot and bothered so she goes inside to cool off.

But she see's me sitting on the couch. "Do you like my bikini?" She asks me, touching herself and telling me about what her best friend is doing. My dick begins to grow and my breathing becomes faster as she touches me and asks if I want a blowjob. She lets me touch her big breasts before getting to the floor and taking down my pants. She puts me in her mouth and its the most wonderful and amazing experience in my life. I can barely contain myself as she rubs my cock between her tits and makes me cum. Quickly she puts me in her mouth and sucks me all down like the loving mother she is.

Scene Two: The first time

The next day my mother calls me into her room and lays me down on her bed. She's completely naked, and her gorgeous body makes my eyes pop out of my head. She pushes my legs apart and slides in between them. Putting her mouth over my dick and slurping, sucking and making me so fucking hard.

"Do you like mommy's wet pussy?" She asks. I wonder what's happening as she slides me inside of her. I've never felt anything like this before, the warm, wet, inviting pussy taking my cock whole. Her big breasts bounce as she rides on top of me. She gets to the bed and instructs me to fuck her hard. She moans and cums on my cock making me feel like I'm going to explode. Quickly she turns around and jerks my load all over her face. She loves the taste of my cum and she swallows it off her face, licking the tip of my cock. "Do you want to take a shower with mommy?" She asks me. I will do anything for her from now on.

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Spying, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, On The Phone, Titty Fuck

Comment

• File: La tentation du hard pour Jenny, 45ans.mp4
        Size: 337834372 bytes (322.18 MiB), duration: 00:40:47, avg.bitrate: 1104 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 96 kb/s (fra)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1002 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/3cacd5368f5ab15a8ee381576642e500

Comment

• File: Raven Hart - Scavenger Hump.mp4
          Size: 715193257 bytes (682.06 MiB), duration: 00:31:46, avg.bitrate: 3002 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 139 kb/s (und)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2855 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Van Wylde has come to stay at Raven Hart's quaint B&B, but he's not quite prepared for how this sexy MILF likes to tease her guests. Fortunately for Raven, Van is her only guest for the weekend, so she has free reign to play some of her sexy pranks. As Raven leads Van to his room, she takes every opportunity to tease him, including letting one of her huge tits spill out of her shirt. From there, Raven's teasing escalates into a true scavenger hump, leaving Van at first baffled, and then completely satisfied.

Brunette, MILF, Big Tits, Tattoos, Straight, Deep Throat, Squirt, Facial, Lingerie, Stockings

Comment

• File: Sandra O - Wifey's Cheating Again.mp4
            Size: 809087900 bytes (771.61 MiB), duration: 00:20:55, avg.bitrate: 5158 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 197 kb/s (eng)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 4952 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/91d328f38556f3f8c160dcd878998e2d

Comment

• File: ccxxx.18.01.26.erica.lauren.in.home.doctor.visit.t urns.explicit.mp4
              Size: 1474031753 bytes (1.37 GiB), duration: 00:23:45, avg.bitrate: 8275 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 260 kb/s (und)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8003 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Conor calls in for a doctors home visit. He can't walk, and he is in a lot of pain. He hangs up the phone, and grabs his cock. If his boner doesn't go away soon. his dick may explode! Theres a knock on the door, and Conor tells the doctor to come in. Dr. Erica Lauren begins checking on Conor, she checks his temp, and starts asking question. "Where are you having pain?" Conor explains he is having pain in a certain area of the body. Dr. Erica asks, "Is it above the waist, below the waist.What are we talking here?" Conor pulls down the covers and shows Erica his hard cock, and tell her his boner will not go away. Dr. Erica thinks she can take care of that. And begins to suck Conor's cock. She works her tongue all around the tip of his cock. Dr. Erica starts removing her dress suit, "I think a little more therapy will help.." She removes her blouse.. "I wasn't expecting this, but this is great!", Conor lays back and enjoys himself as Dr.Erica continues to suck his cock. Now in only a matching salmon-colored bra and panty set, Dr. Erica rubs Conors balls and works her mouth all over his dick. Dr. Erica suggests that Conor may need a little "advanced therapy".. She leans over to the side, and tells Conor to shove his cock right inside of her pussy. He glides in, and fucks Dr. Erica from the side. She gets back on her knees, and sucks his cock gain, before Conor bends her over and fucks her from behind. Dr. Erica moans out as Conor plows her pussy from behind. Conor lays back and relaxes as Dr. Erica gives him more head. She climbs on top and rides him, until Conor flips her over and is on top. He cums all over Dr.Erica's stomach. It looks like Conor's issue was resolved.

Comment

• File: pml.18.11.22.dakota.madisin.fucks.her.sons.best.fr iend.mp4
                Size: 1238322906 bytes (1.15 GiB), duration: 00:20:18, avg.bitrate: 8133 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 126 kb/s (und)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7996 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Dakota Madisin, 42, knows that her son's best friend stayed over last night, so, wearing nothing more than a bra and panties, she walks into the room where he's fast asleep. She watches him. It's clear that he's having a sex dream. She can tell by the hard-on poking through the sheets. So she touches herself, rubbing her tits and pussy, then, unable to resist, walks over to the bed and strokes his cock through the sheets. That wakes him up! "Mrs. Madisin? What are you doing?" Silly boy. Very clearly, she's stroking his cock. "It's okay," Dakota says. "No one's home." "What about your husband?" he asks.

Comment

• File: pml.18.11.22.cyndi.sinclair.anal.adventure.mp4
                  Size: 1624803254 bytes (1.51 GiB), duration: 00:26:39, avg.bitrate: 8129 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 116 kb/s (und)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7999 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Poor Rion. He stayed over at his girlfriend's house last night and can't find his belt. Probably misplaced it while he was throwing off his pants so he could fuck her. So he calls his girl on his cell phone, and she suggests looking in her mother's room. Why would it be there? "Your mom scares me," Rion, who's 26, says. "She's terrifying." Well, while Rion is upstairs, Cyndi comes home, wearing a sexy business outfit with a short skirt. Meanwhile, Rion finds Cyndi's pleasure chest, looks inside and discovers Cyndi's whips and paddles and a butt plug. And then she walks in on him. "Rion!" Cyndi says. "I'm so sorry," Rion stammers.

Comment

• File: mih.18.11.24.Ariella.Ferrera.mp4
                    Size: 312464801 bytes (297.99 MiB), duration: 00:36:53, avg.bitrate: 1130 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 32000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 995 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Super hot MILF Ariella Ferrera gets upset at her stepson who spends a lot of money shopping online. He begs after being confronted and saids that he'll do anything she saids so he doesn't get in trouble. Ariella Ferrera shoves Juan's face into her big tits and pussy before she tit fucks him. He pounds her pussy hard from multiple positions until he gets to cum all over her big tits.

Comment

• File: h.18.08.20.dirty.tina.a.stallion.to.kneel.down.bef ore.mp4
                      Size: 1890664056 bytes (1.76 GiB), duration: 00:20:54, avg.bitrate: 12062 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 157 kb/s (und)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 11893 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Dirty Tina is a nymphomaniac and always horny. The most tabooless milf who never gives up a cock after just one fuck. About her shooting partner Mr. BigFatDick she says: "He has a huge and very nice cock. And even if I only have is name in my mind, I want to feel his big tool in my cunt." A stallion to kneel down before ... and that's exactly what Dirty Tina did while shooting the "Hitzefrei" cult series "MILF Hunters". "I kept kneeling in front of him - and took his monster dick deep into my throat." From the production notes of "MILF Hunters Vol.4"

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X