Mature, Granny, MILF Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Piper Press - A Present for Piper.mp4
    Size: 1488610013 bytes (1.39 GiB), duration: 00:39:04, avg.bitrate: 5081 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 4942 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

It's Piper's birthday, and she wants a little something special from her stepson. Things start out innocent enough, but that only lasts so long before Piper wants to take things to the next level. Soon enough, Piper is teaching her stepson valuable lessons about being a man, and he couldn't be any happier.

Comment

• File: Mellanie Monroe - First Impressions.mp4
      Size: 1591383645 bytes (1.48 GiB), duration: 00:43:54, avg.bitrate: 4833 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 4695 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

A nervous Peter is tasked with the challenge of staying at his girlfriend's parents house for the weekend. While Mellanie is enthusiastic about having Peter join them for the game, Ruban is annoyed at his new guest. But, Peter quickly proves to have what it takes to join their family, and leaves both Mellanie and Ruban with a great first impression.

Comment

• File: Jasmine Jae - Cum Gluttons, An Airtight Education.mp4
        Size: 1674792074 bytes (1.56 GiB), duration: 00:39:33, avg.bitrate: 5646 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (eng)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5441 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Jasmine Jae, a high school teacher, is standing in front of three misbehaving students (Apollo Banks, Anthony Pierce, and Brad Sterling) in detention. Jasmine caught the boys passing notes back and forth during class, and when she finally snagged the notes, she was shocked at how raunchy they were. It shocked her even more that the notes were about HER.

She scolds the boys, who hang their heads in shame, but then the atmosphere starts to change. Instead of punishing them any further, Jasmine demands that they walk the walk. The boys wrote such raunchy things about what they'd do to her if given the chance, so now it's time for them to prove they have what it takes to follow through.

Jasmine soon puts the boys through various tests, personally grading their sexual skills as they try and please her. She starts off by giving them blowjobs to get them good and slick, then invites them to eat out her pussy, wanting to see what THEIR mouths can do, too.

Once she's good and wet, Jasmine then has the eager boys all sit down in a line so that she can ride cock after cock, testing their technique. But she's still not convinced they're living up to the hype of their notes, so it's not long before she decides to take all three of them at once. With a cock in her mouth, ass, AND pussy, will the boys finally get a gold sticker for excellence? Or will they only get pity points for participating?

Comment

• File: London River - A Fucking Conversation.mp4
          Size: 555431953 bytes (529.70 MiB), duration: 00:13:32, avg.bitrate: 5472 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 160 kb/s (und)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5294 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Most of the conversation with the hot blonde MILF London River was about cum drunkness in this latest edition of " A Fucking Conversation" and "Cum Corner ".

Comment

• File: aj.22.06.14.francesca.mp4
            Size: 953359954 bytes (909.19 MiB), duration: 00:18:45, avg.bitrate: 6779 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 320 kb/s (eng)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6451 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Filejoker.net - Free file upload, download service.

Your thin, blonde Step-Auntie Francesca was just having a little reading and relaxation in her bedroom when she looks up to you see spying on her. Annoyed at first, she eventually invites you in to sit and have a chat. While trying to scold you for being a little pervert, she can't help but notice that bulge in your pants and you decide to take it out and stroke it for her - which, after some protesting, she actually enjoys. Deciding to join you for some fun, she pops off her sweater and reveals her tight floral bra while stroking your big, hard cock, then strips down to just her lavender panties while sucking your cock for a bit. After slipping off her panties, she lies back as you stroke your cock while she rubs and finger fucks her shaved smooth mature pussy and finally invites you to fuck her good and hard until you both cum

Comment

• File: Alexis Fawx & Siri Dahl - Lovestruck.mp4
              Size: 841259394 bytes (802.29 MiB), duration: 00:35:59, avg.bitrate: 3117 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 155 kb/s (und)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2955 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Alexis Fawx and Xander Corvus sit on opposite sides of the couch, it's another drab and dreary day - devoid of all sex, horniness, and fun. That is until thicc Siri Dahl passes through the living room; in her bright red strappy lingerie, Siri absolutely lights up the room! Pink-haired Siri is a regular cupid, as Alexis and Xander immediately jump on each other. Siri joins the two for some afternoon delight and the threesome works on spicing things up! Big tits, sheer lingerie, a fat cock, and women that can't stop cumming - name a better way to pass the time, I'll wait.

Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, Cowgirl, Creampie, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Face Sitting, High Heels, Missionary, Piercing, Reverse Cowgirl, Rimjob, Side Fuck, Spanking, Tattoo, Threesome, Voluptuous

Comment

• File: Syren De Mer - Who Knew My Step-Granny Was Nasty.mp4
                Size: 1871429485 bytes (1.74 GiB), duration: 00:40:49, avg.bitrate: 6113 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5968 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

The good thing about living so close to my step-Gran Syren De Mer is that I (Johnny Love) never have to go far to get kitchen supplies. Cup of sugar, a little milk & all kindsa utensils practically right next door. When I go over there to grab a pan for mom, I'm a little surprised when my Syren wants me to stick around and chat. I'm more weirded out when she starts asking me about girls. Things take a different turn when pulls the Basic Instinct move on me!? I mean, Syren is hot for an older woman - great tits & a curvy body, plus her lacy panties were unexpected!

But she's my step-grandmother!? That goes out the window when she grabs for my cock eagerly, she promises she won't tell! She seems impressed with my size as she sucks & jerks my dick with both her hands. Syren lets me fuck her big titties, squeezing them together for me to slide through. I penetrate her GILF pussy right there in the kitchen before she drags me to her bedroom for more loving. My step-Gran sits on top of me as I spread her ass and fuck her pussy. Syren likes it a little rough and she orgasms as I pound her hard. Her pussy visibly clings to my cock as I stroke and thrust into this horny GILF, making her squirt numerous times. Syren even rims my ass, what a freak! I was about to cum and she told me to shoot inside her so I creampied her pussy real good!

Comment

• File: Karen Fisher - My New Job.mp4
                  Size: 1403196027 bytes (1.31 GiB), duration: 00:30:30, avg.bitrate: 6134 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5988 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

My new stepmom is such a Karen! She (Karen Fisher) is constantly on my case about finding a job. Like, I'll get one when I (Johnny Love) get one, OK!? It's not like she precuts my cantaloupe or anything. Anyway, I'm finally making some bacon on this camming site and guess who shows up?? My stepmom kinda freaks out when she sees my hard dick bobbing around, but I explain this is how I get paid - Karen seems intrigued. Boomers, right?? She watches me jerk off and I ask her to help me out. My dad hasn't fucked her in 6 months & she is horny. She strokes my cock, but it doesn't take me long to convince her to put it in her mouth. I stick my big dick in my stepmom's eager, wet beaver. Karen has massive tits and she lets me grip them as I pound her MILF hole. I take my stepmom in reverse cowgirl, squeezing her phat ass as I fuck her. I give Karen a few well-deserved orgasms before I unload my own cum into her warm pussy. This could be my new job, IF Karen cuts my cantaloupe right!

Comment

• File: Agatha Delicious - Big Dick Training.mp4
                    Size: 1159242754 bytes (1.08 GiB), duration: 00:57:29, avg.bitrate: 2689 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 127 kb/s (eng)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2552 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Joshua comes to experienced mylf Agatha for very naughty advice. Joshua's girlfriend cannot handle his big dick in her ass and he doesn't know what to do. Agatha offers to help him out, by showing him how he can train his girlfriend to take a big cock in her ass. She will demonstrate and invite Joshua to participate in the learning process as well!

Anal Creampie, Anal Winking, Ass Licking, Ass Play, Ass to Mouth, Big Dicks, Black Hair, Cowgirl, Cum on Ass, Cum On Asshole, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, Masturbation, Mature, Milf, Missionary, Natural Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy, Solo Dildo, Taboo, Tattoos, Teacher

Comment

• File: Vicky Anne - Handy Guy Got His Penis Wet Inside British Mature Blonde.mp4
                      Size: 1379031772 bytes (1.28 GiB), duration: 00:29:39, avg.bitrate: 6201 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 195 kb/s (und)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5999 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download Vicky_Anne_-_Handy_Guy_Got_His_Penis_Wet_Inside_British_Mature_Blonde.rar fast and secure

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X