Mature, Granny, MILF Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Rachael Cavalli - A Trick & A Treat 2.mp4
    Size: 1935208936 bytes (1.80 GiB), duration: 00:51:00, avg.bitrate: 5059 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 116 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 4933 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Filejoker.net - Free file upload, download service.

Jacob (Dick Chibbles) and his wife Julia (Rachael Cavalli) are getting ready to go to his office Halloween party, with Jacob dressed as The Grim Reaper. Julia balks at wearing such a skimpy and revealing Wonder Woman costume, but he insists on having her model it for her stepson Andy (Juan Loco). Little does dad know how turned on the kid is at the sight.

Angry at being bossed around by her husband, who wants her to turn on his boss in order to help secure a raise, Julia rebels: "You can pimp yourself out, because I'm gonna stay home with our stepson and pass out candy tonight". She storms off, and Jacob starts working on Andy to convince his stepmom to attend the party and flirt with the boss, indicating the hoped-for raise is essential to family finances and specifically continued paying for Andy's college tuition. He ends up forcing Andy to prevail on mom to meet dad at the party "or else".

When Rachael gets home from the party, she mistakes Andy for her husband, as he's wearing a matching Grim Reaper costume for handing out goodies to the trick-or-treaters, his face not showing beneath the black robe and hood. Rachael notes how mysterious he looks in costume -"It makes you look like a stranger", she says. Julia admits: "You were right -all those eyes on me at the party made me feel like a dirty exhibitionist", whispering to Andy as Reaper while grabbing his crotch.

"And you were totally wrong, but you could be forgiven, if you devote the rest of the night to making me come over and over again". Andy is about to object, but stepmom declares: "No, no, no, don't talk. I don't want you to say another word. I don't want you to kill the fantasy. She pushes the boy down on the bed, declaring: "I want your hands all over me". As Andy fondles her she reaches down to his crotch and murmurs: "So hard. You haven't been this hard for me in years."

She reveals her breasts and they continue to fondle each other, when she asks: "I want you to kiss me" and he pulls up his hood. "Andy!" she exclaims, when she sees her stepson's face. "I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen", he declares. After arguing about whether she really knew who was under the hood or not, Andy insists: "I want to kiss you mom" and gives her a peck on the lips. Still looking shocked, Julia responds with a sensual deep kiss, and sits back on the bed, rubbing her groin and saying: "I want you to kiss me here". Watch the taboo scene unfold...

Blondes, Blowjob, Busty, Creampie, Cuckold, MILF, Taboo

Comment

• File: Helena Locke - Submit To Me.mp4
      Size: 2462520930 bytes (2.29 GiB), duration: 00:57:36, avg.bitrate: 5700 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 113 kb/s (eng)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5577 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

An exciting opening scene spells something different is in store in this tale of family BDSM by Missa X. Young stepson Juan Loco brings flowers to celebrate his stepmom Helena Locke's birthday, but finds a stud (French actor Dorian Del Isla) leaving her bedroom, smug as hell, and mama lying nude on her bed, ball-gagged and handcuffed, replete with a creampie dripping from her pussy

A hard act to follow, but the kinky story has Juan freeing his mom, who informs him that the key to her handcuffs in inside her pussy. Once set free, she confesses her life as a submissive, having bondage sex with strange men on the orders of his dad.

Juan takes his mom on a dinner date plus dancing, and when they return home she violates taboo and convincingly seduces the boy. Watch him get a crash course in BDSM, learning how to dominate his lovely stepmom. See Juan take to being called "Master" and barking orders as the consenting couple find a way to satisfy mommy while taking her into a realm of safer sex with her loving stepson instead of strangers.

Blondes, Blowjob, Cumshot, Fetish, MILF, Natural, Taboo

Comment

• File: Syren De Mer, Laney Grey & Kyler Quinn - Siren pt. 3.mp4
        Size: 1803482660 bytes (1.68 GiB), duration: 00:35:25, avg.bitrate: 6790 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 109 kb/s (eng)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6668 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

We last left Siren (Kyler Quinn) triumphant after seducing Lisa (Lexi Luna), an impressionable housewife who was under the impression that her friend Siren was helping her with her marriage.

Part 3 provides a flashback showing how Siren learned all her naughty ways from her mom Caroline (Syren de Mer), starting with a dinner featuring Siren's dad Andrew (Clarke Kent) and guests the Andersons (Juan Loco and Laney Grey). Siren tells us about her mom's expertise at deception, and we see Caroline playing footsie with interior decorator Mr. Anderson under the table with her husband right at the very same table! Siren was eavesdropping outside the bedroom door when her mom made love to Mr. Anderson. Watch the steamy scene, ahead of more promised action "to be continued...".

Blowjob, Brunettes, Busty, Creampie, Homewrecker, MILF, Seduction, Voyeur

Comment

• File: Julia Robbie - My Son's Dick Pic.mp4
          Size: 2075202821 bytes (1.93 GiB), duration: 00:49:43, avg.bitrate: 5565 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 109 kb/s (eng)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5447 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

https://filejoker.net/wc5pqr0hfu49

Comment

• File: Ryan Keely - My Uncle's Treat.mp4
            Size: 1133286729 bytes (1.06 GiB), duration: 00:29:13, avg.bitrate: 5172 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (eng)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 4967 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Leo Vice marches into the massage parlor, an excited grin on his face. He's got a gift voucher for a free Nuru massage, given to him as a present from his dear, old uncle. Ryan Keely, the massage therapist on duty, looks over the voucher. It seems like it was JUST about to expire, so Leo's timing is perfect. Ryan grins and assures Leo that she will take very good care of him, especially since this is his FIRST Nuru massage. He's in for QUITE a treat, whether he knows it or not...

Ryan runs Leo through the ins and outs of the massage, giving him a general overview of what to expect, and then invites him to strip down with her and get started. They chat casually as they strip, and Leo shoots a quick peek at Ryan's ass as she lowers her bottoms. Leo then lies down on his front and Ryan climbs on top of him. She drizzles the Nuru gel onto herself, letting it drip from her breasts and onto Leo's back. She starts gliding over his back sensually, the gel glistening on her soft skin.

By the time Leo has flipped onto his back, he's clearly getting aroused. Ryan notices and grins flirtily. Leo watches in awe as her breasts cup his cock and glide up his torso, almost touching his face. Ryan performs various massage techniques, with every movement focusing more and more on Leo's hard cock. She then pours some gel onto her feet and gives him an incredible foot job, followed by some mind-blowing oral. It isn't long before Ryan maneuvres his cock into her tight pussy, and they have slippery, wet sex on the mattress. Leo better thank his uncle tenfold the next time he sees him because this massage was certainly a treat for the ages!

Comment

• File: Horny Diana Sucks & Fucks Her Stepson Over Coffee.mp4
              Size: 1504272575 bytes (1.40 GiB), duration: 00:29:45, avg.bitrate: 6742 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 321 kb/s (eng)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6410 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

What should have just been a quiet morning drinking coffee with her stepson takes a sexy turn when Diana sees that look in his eyes and knows just what he wants. Walking over to him, he wastes no time lifting her summer dress and rubbing her outside of her panties, until she pulls them off for him to rub and finger fuck her shaved smooth mature pussy. With her dress falling off and her perky natural MILF tits out, she returns the favor by sucking his cock before getting bent over and fucked from behind. In addition to finger fucking and licking her pussy, he fucks her cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggystyle, missionary and more until she decides to finish him off with her mouth - getting a big load of cum all over her mouth and chin.

Comment

• File: kow.20.08.16.charli.hope.redheads.pink.pussy.mp4
                Size: 986744189 bytes (941.03 MiB), duration: 00:16:15, avg.bitrate: 8096 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 127 kb/s (eng)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7950 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

https://filejoker.net/yk58ci4uayyz

Comment

• File: kow.20.08.21.claire.benz.cougars.catch.mp4
                  Size: 2131318646 bytes (1.98 GiB), duration: 00:34:23, avg.bitrate: 8265 kb/s
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8123 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

https://filejoker.net/oz3ai7gucr40

Comment

• File: kow.20.08.23.lolly.lusty.busty.lolly.mp4
                    Size: 1016759074 bytes (969.66 MiB), duration: 00:16:34, avg.bitrate: 8183 kb/s
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8036 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

https://filejoker.net/edrbly3dxj1d

Comment

• File: kow.20.08.25.isabella.lui.spread.this.redhead.mp4
                      Size: 909045897 bytes (866.93 MiB), duration: 00:15:00, avg.bitrate: 8080 kb/s
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7937 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

https://filejoker.net/o2ov4kzixlfq

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X