Mature, Granny, MILF Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: ajxxx.22.12.03.amy.mp4
    Size: 911485599 bytes (869.26 MiB), duration: 00:17:57, avg.bitrate: 6771 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 321 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6439 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Filejoker.net - Free file upload, download service.

It's laundry day and you picked the wrong time to spy on your stepmom Amy because she just finished a load of her panties in the dryer, giving her the perfect chance to finally confront you about all her missing panties. She's not too mad about it, but she is curious why you've been doing it, which turns her on to think about as she shows off some of her other panties and her stockings - including the ones she's wearing right now. She decides to encourage you to stare for a little thrill as she pulls off her top and long skirt to reveal her lacy black and blue lingerie, high heels, garter belt, and thigh high stockings while she continues to tease you and wants to watch you stroke that hard cock while she strips off her bra and lets out her big mature MILF tits. After stripping off her panties, she joins your stroking by rubbing her pierced and shaved mature MILF pussy, then getting hands on by rubbing her clit while stroking your cock and then finally gets on her knees to finish you off with her mouth, inviting you to cum down her throat

Comment

• File: ajxxx.22.12.04.krayana.mp4
      Size: 1525177367 bytes (1.42 GiB), duration: 00:30:29, avg.bitrate: 6671 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 297 kb/s (eng)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6366 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Horny mature MILF Krayana has a craving for her stepson, but she needs a way to get him alone in the bedroom. She sets out her laptop on her bed and asks him to help with some tech support issues she's having. Once he's in the bedroom with her, she wastes no time kicking up her legs in thigh high stockings and high heels and showing off her shaved bare pussy under her dress with no panties on. He catches on quick and pulls off her heels before dropping to his knees to lick, suck and finger fuck her pussy, after which she returns the favor by sucking his cock for a bit before he bends her over to fuck her from behind. They fuck doggystyle, cowgirl, missionary and more until he pulls out and shoots his load all over her natural MILF tits and stomach

Comment

• File: kow.20.09.27.claire.benz.claire.crams.her.cooch.mp 4
        Size: 974058716 bytes (928.93 MiB), duration: 00:16:16, avg.bitrate: 7984 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 127 kb/s (eng)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7847 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

https://filejoker.net/25vj4djubnau

Comment

• File: Rayveness - Family Matters Part 1.mp4
          Size: 1585980018 bytes (1.48 GiB), duration: 00:37:06, avg.bitrate: 5700 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 111 kb/s (eng)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5578 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Stepmom Rayveness is a bit frazzled: she's working on her taxes one morning and can't find her glasses. Young stepson Tyler (Cruise) shows her they're just raised up in her hair -she's a bit absent-minded. She tells the boy to expect her sister (Reagan Foxx) to visit, and as she scrambles to get ready for work, one large breast falls out of Ray's robe, embarrassing her in front of her adoring stepkid. She rushes off, distraught, Tyler following behind her.

In her bedroom, stepmom is nearly in tears, unable to compose herself. As Tyler tries to comfort her, she confides in him: "Your father served me divorce papers". "But you guys just got married. You haven't even been together for a year, Did he say why?", Tyler reacts. "He found a younger woman, more beautiful. I saw pictures -she is stunning", she admits. "He can't just treat you like that", Tyler insists. "Listen, my sister is not coming here for a visit, she's not coming here for vacation -she's coming here to help me pack my bags. You see, he told me I have to get out by Monday", Ray spills the beans. "He's entitled to everything. I signed a pre-nup, and if we don't stay married for three years, he gets it all", she says ruefully. Tyler defends her: "You've been a great wife, and the best mom I ever had". Ray is resigned to parting from her son, noting: "In a few weeks, you'll forget all about me". "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen", Tyler counters, running his hand sensually down her breasts, parting the halter that releases them. "Nobody's touched me like this in so long", stepmom murmurs. Putting her hand over his, Ray implores: "Oh Tyler, I need this. Promise you'll always be there for me. "I promise", he replies. Stepmom lightly pushes Tyler backward on the bed and gazing into his eyes begins kneading his big cock, whispering "I'm so nervous with you". She removes his jeans and slowly unveils his erect member. They're passing beyond the point of no return. Watch their taboo romance unfold, and don't miss the visit of Step-Auntie Reagan in Part 2.

Comment

• File: Mona Azar & Bunny Madison - Don't Worry - Just Swap.mp4
            Size: 1197687886 bytes (1.12 GiB), duration: 00:34:18, avg.bitrate: 4656 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 4510 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Bunny and Mona are always concerned about the well-being of their beloved stepsons, Diego and Ellias. The two busty stepmoms can't bear the thought of the boys getting sick or getting hurt if they were to leave the house. But all Diego and Ellias want to do is fuck hot girls, so they hatch a scheme to sneak out of the house. Their plan is foiled when Bunny catches them in the act. Now, Bunny and Mona will need to think of a way to keep the young studs content with staying home.

Luckily they've got just the right idea. Ellias will fuck Bunny, and Diego will fuck Mona. The stepsons can't believe their luck as they slide their cocks deep inside each other's stepmoms. These milfs love every second of it, and even though they know it's wrong, it just feels so right. So right, in fact, that they decide to spice things up and swap.

Comment

• File: Sexy Susi - Want Sperm.mp4
              Size: 3124511380 bytes (2.91 GiB), duration: 00:40:51, avg.bitrate: 10198 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 189 kb/s (eng)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 10000 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

https://filejoker.net/ig9e9ce1qmh3

Comment

• File: Mia Darklin & Yvette Moore - Horny New Casting Assistent.mp4
                Size: 1738433155 bytes (1.62 GiB), duration: 00:22:43, avg.bitrate: 10204 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 189 kb/s (eng)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 10001 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

https://filejoker.net/fwhtp2qkn8uy

Comment

• File: Alexis Golden - Bikini Agency Sex.mp4
                  Size: 2188324474 bytes (2.04 GiB), duration: 00:29:01, avg.bitrate: 10055 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 32000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 46 kb/s (eng)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 10003 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Today we have the beautiful Alexis Golden coming through to show off her hot body in a bikini. Our boy Lucas is busy checking out photos of her as he's prepping for the next swimwear shoot and he wants to make sure Alexis fits in her bikini. Alexis walks right by Lucas as he's on the phone and the moment they lock eyes, Lucas sprung into action to see her. After a little bit of searching, Lucas finds Alexis in a room by herself ready to show off the bikini. Lucas does what he can to keep it professional but he can't seem to look away from how jiggly Alexis's ass is with that bikini. After some cheek spreading and feeling how warm her pussy is, Lucas couldn't control it anymore and had to have her deep throat his massive BBC. Tune in to watch Alexis Golden shake and quiver getting a whole mandingo in her pussy and listen to her scream and moan in pleasure. I love it when they scream.

Comment

• File: Lexie Cummings - The Hardcore Test Shows That a Comfortable Bed Is Worth the Rent.mp4
                    Size: 861324538 bytes (821.42 MiB), duration: 00:18:31, avg.bitrate: 6202 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 195 kb/s (und)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5998 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download Lexie_Cummings_-_The_Hardcore_Test_Shows_That_a_Comfortable_Bed_Is_Worth_the_Rent.rar fast and secure

https://filejoker.net/on3o9k6cn5y7

Comment

• File: Rachel Steele - Mommy's Date Replacement.mp4
                      Size: 744740768 bytes (710.24 MiB), duration: 00:16:00, avg.bitrate: 6206 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 195 kb/s (und)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6003 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Rachel, a newly divorced woman had just confirmed a hot young cub on a dating app. She dressed herself in a classic pencil skirt pairing with a sexy satin blouse and killer heels. Underneath she adorned her beautiful curvy mature body with lace top thigh highs and a push-up bra. The phone pinged as she applied the last swipe of lipstick. It was her cub canceling. Disappointed and horny she took it out on her stepson Ares verbally. She even flashes him her lingerie showing her efforts to get fucked hard that night. Ares's cock grew hard in his jeans. He offered to take her upstairs to help her forget about this loser cub. Ares took his stepmom to a place of immense pleasure and ecstasy with Rachel ending a big wet squirting scene.

Mother, Aunt, Hairy, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Granny, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Stockings, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Titty Fuck, Cunnilingus

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X