Straight Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Kendra Lynn, Mercedes Carrera - Helping Hand.mp4
    Size: 289153028 bytes (275.76 MiB), duration: 00:33:56, avg.bitrate: 1136 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 768x432, 1003 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Tempting teen Kendra Lynn brings her college fuck buddy Logan Long over to her house. Today's the day she's finally going to suck his cock and Logan can't wait to see her dick sucking lips put to good use! But little did these horny teens know that Kendra's stepmother, Mercedes Carrera, would be home! Logan's nervous about fucking Kendra with Mercedes just down the hall, able to hear Kendra's moans of pleasure. Even if Ms. Carrera is just a few doors down, that doesn't prevent Kendra from getting at his big dick! Only, when Kendra's shocked by Mr. Long's big dong, she calls in her future stepmother for help! Looks like it's Logan's lucky day as the busty Mercedes gives the cock craving Kendra a helping hand she soon won't forget! Will Logan's big cock be enough to satisfy both slutty Kendra and her equally horny stepmother?

Threesome (2 Females), Amateur, Big Tits Worship, Couples Fantasies, Big Dick Worship, Sex, Oral Train, Gagging, Hair Pulling, 2 Girl Blowjob, Kitchen

Comment

• File: Alex Grey - Naughty Assistant Sex Adventures (2k).mp4
      Size: 503124910 bytes (479.82 MiB), duration: 00:31:43, avg.bitrate: 2115 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 63 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 2047 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Alex has landed an internship with a famous director after finishing film school, and is super excited. She is planning an exclusive party at his house with his assistant and with her dreams of getting behind the camera herself, she has to show she is more than just a pretty face. When his assistant steps out on some errands, she finds herself alone with him. Here's her opportunity to show him exactly what she is capable of.

Pussy Licking, Blonde, Prone Bone, Riding, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Cow Girl, Blowjob, Facial, Deep Throat

Comment

• File: Elsa Jean and Nina Elle - I Don't Eat Out (2k).mp4
        Size: 547969372 bytes (522.58 MiB), duration: 00:34:23, avg.bitrate: 2125 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 129 kb/s (eng)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1991 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

After Lucas refuses to go down on his girlfriend, Elsa, because of a past experience he didn't quite understand, his stepmom, Nina, introduces him to the joys of eating pussy and teaches him the true meaning of squirting - a lesson they share with Elsa after she catches them in the act!

Threesome, Big Tits, Blonde, Bubble Butt, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Girlfriend, MILF, Natural Tits, Stepmom

Comment

• File: Ella Hughes and Gia Paige - All Hands on Dick (2k).mp4
          Size: 521637753 bytes (497.47 MiB), duration: 00:32:47, avg.bitrate: 2122 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 127 kb/s (eng)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1988 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Jessy is home from college for the summer and staying at his parents' house. Like the good son that he is, he's been out in the yard every day (in the blazing summer heat) mowing the lawn, tending the garden, and washing the family's cars. Two girls from the neighborhood (Ella and Gia) have started coming around just to flirt and strut their stuff in hopes of getting the young stud's attention. One night, Jessy leaves his bedroom window open to try and cool off with the summer breeze only to find things getting hotter. Two neighborhood girls crawl in his window and seduce/ravage him. Knowing that his parents are going to be home to catch them at any minute, there is a sense of urgency to finish. Together the girls work as a team to get Jessy off as this is clearly an all hands on dick situation.

Threesome, Ass Worship, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Feet, Natural Tits, Oil, Redhead, Sneaky

Comment

• File: Ashley Adams - My Jealous Bratty Sister Part One.mp4
            Size: 429407157 bytes (409.51 MiB), duration: 00:17:55, avg.bitrate: 3196 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 189 kb/s (eng)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3000 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Ashley is abruptly awoken by a noise coming from her brother's room, which is next to hers. She quickly realizes her brother is having phone sex with a girl! Humored by it, she eavesdrops for a little bit and listens to what her brother's saying to the girl on the other line. He then says the name Jenny out loud, and Ashley gets so pissed off, she bursts into Rion's room, startling him! She starts yelling at him and it is revealed that Jenny is Ashley's best friend. Rion admits that Jenny said she wanted to give him a blow job, because he's never had one before, and she wants to fuck him. Immediately enraged, Ashley jumps on top of him screaming at him until the two are physically fighting with each other. In the midst of pulling each other's hair, they both make eye contact and pause, and they begin making out passionately. See what it leads to now!

Comment

• File: Justin Deeper - Delirious Hunter.mp4
              Size: 1278265398 bytes (1.19 GiB), duration: 00:32:47, avg.bitrate: 5199 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 191 kb/s (eng)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 4998 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

http://rg.to/file/41165708ce5a352864229772d6918f3e

Comment

• File: Vanessa Sky - Pre-Trip Facial and Fuck.mp4
                Size: 239018572 bytes (227.95 MiB), duration: 00:27:58, avg.bitrate: 1140 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1006 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

While his GF Vanessa is packing for vacation, JMAC finds condoms in her bag! To make sure she stays faithful, the hung stud decides to fuck the curvy Latina one last time, hard and rough, to let her know what she's gonna be missing!

Rough Sex, POV, Couples Fantasies, Sex, Domination, Deep Throat, Ass Licking

Comment

• File: Cadey Mercury - Fucking Off.mp4
                  Size: 457436042 bytes (436.25 MiB), duration: 00:23:34, avg.bitrate: 2588 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 2450 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Cadey Mercury gets ready for school with makeup and her uniform, but as she's on her way out the door she runs into her stepdad Marcus London. He warns her that if he catches her fucking off instead of going to school one more time, he'll put a leash and collar on her and walk her home. Cadey doesn't heed Marcus's warning, and that same day she sits under a tree with her miniskirt hiked up and a cigarette in her mouth. When Marcus catches her, he makes good on his promise. When Cadey won't walk with the leash, he makes her crawl.

When they finally get home, Marcus puts Cadey over his knee and spanks her until she reveals that she's misbehaving for a boy. When Marcus realizes that his rough treatment is turning Cadey on, though, she manages to turn the tables on him. Pulling out his hard dick, Cadey opens her mouth for a deep throat BJ while Marcus controls her with the leash. Once she's naked, he leads her to the couch and feasts on her landing strip fuck hole before taking her.

On her hands and knees, Cadey moans her excitement as Marcus takes her from behind while slapping her perky titties. Then he switches positions so that she is sitting on his lap as he pistons into her greedy twat and holds her there until she starts moving with his strokes. Flipping her onto her back, Marcus slams balls deep into Cadey's creamy snatch until she's screaming her passion. Moments before he cums, he pulls out to cover Cadey's mound in jizz. Only then does Cadey promise to be good.

Medium Boobs, Puffy Nipples, Landing Strip Pussy, Outdoors, Fair Skin, Uniform, Glasses, Girl-Boy, Blowjob, Girl Orgasm, POV, Licking, Bad Teens Punished

Comment

• File: Gia Paige, Fae, Josie - Fun Foursome.mp4
                    Size: 519708725 bytes (495.63 MiB), duration: 00:38:05, avg.bitrate: 1820 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 768x432, 1686 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

I was driving my sexy, kinky, gorgeous girlfriend Gia Paige and her two even sluttier friends, Josie and Fae. Gia promised me that she had slutty friends who loved to fuck and I didn't believe her until they were in the back of my car! I couldn't wait to get these horny gals back to our place for some naughty fun. Only, I was so fucking excited to see these chicks topless that I couldn't wait to get home--so I asked for Fae and Josie to flash me their tits! With beautiful bodies just waiting to be dicked, I had to show Gia how excited these sluts were making me! So I pulled over to the side of the road as Gia put her sweet dick sucking lips to work. Before you knew it, these two sluts in the back wanted a taste of my cock! That's when I put the pedal to the metal and got these girls back to our place where we had one of the hottest foursomes you'll ever have the pleasure of seeing! These girls ate each others' pussies, getting my dick even harder! I pounded Gia and her friends' tight pussies as they came all over my hard cock! I fucking love having Gia as a girlfriend--because she's such a nasty slut that she lets me fuck her slutty, cock craving friends too!

Foursome, FFFM, Amateur, Couples Fantasies, Car, Living Room, Outside, Indoors, Blowjob, Sex, Cum Shot, Blowjob - Threeway, Ass Worship, Cum on Tits

Comment

• File: Anya Olsen - European Anal Adventure (2k).mp4
                      Size: 482185123 bytes (459.85 MiB), duration: 00:30:23, avg.bitrate: 2116 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 63 kb/s (und)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 2048 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Anya is in a loving relationship where her boyfriend will do anything for her. But when she finds out that her ex is back in town after years of not seeing him, she just can't resist seeing him again. When he contacts her to ask her to meet, she knows exactly what it means. She feels so guilty but she just wants him - one more time.

Anal, Gape, Blonde, Pussy Licking, Doggystyle, Riding, Facial, Reverse Cowgirl

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X