Straight Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: dc.17.08.04.mariska.naughty.40.years.old.milf.mp4
    Size: 515683496 bytes (491.79 MiB), duration: 00:22:16, avg.bitrate: 3088 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 88 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 2993 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/5f91ce8bb1bd854e619ff5ad22d7f13d

Comment

• File: dnj.17.09.01.lovita.fate.mp4
      Size: 1175208579 bytes (1.09 GiB), duration: 00:25:15, avg.bitrate: 6206 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6006 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Is there anything more upsetting than the thought of your loved one being unfaithful? The pain is visible in Lovita Fate's facial features, as she sits on the foot of the bed. Behind her is Lutro, the man she accuses of texting her sister. Lutro tries to convince Lovita that nothing inappropriate happened, though when asked to produce his phone, he claims not to have it. Maybe a massage might change her mind, thinks the man, but no, even still, Lovita remains steadfast in her resolve. Lutro tries promising to never text Lovita's sister again, which puts a smile on the cute blonde angel's face. Soon he's making her expression change from playful to orgasmic, as Lutro eats Lovita's pierced pussy, sucks on her tits, and then fucks her until she's screaming from pleasure. In order to prove his loyalty to Lovita, Lutro cums deep inside of her, the creampie symbolizing their connection.

Comment

• File: Riley Star - My BoyFriend Made Me Do It (2k).mp4
        Size: 523597654 bytes (499.34 MiB), duration: 00:33:01, avg.bitrate: 2114 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 63 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 2047 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Riley is always up for trying new things. Most of the time it's fun but sometimes it doesn't work out so well. After fooling around, her boyfriend has to leave on a work emergency leaving Riley handcuffed her to the basin tap. After two hours, Riley is at her wits' end, until her boyfriend's hot roommate comes home early from work to set her free. She's had a big crush on him for some time now and flirting isn't an unusual occurrence. Now she knows the perfect way to get back at her boyfriend, and she's going to enjoy every second.

Comment

• File: Mercedes Carrera - Charming His Snake (2k).mp4
          Size: 619796094 bytes (591.08 MiB), duration: 00:38:49, avg.bitrate: 2129 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1996 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Weary traveler Ramon has unwittingly stumbled into the lair of the world's sexiest "snake" charmer. Bellydancer Mercedes seduces him by shaking her luscious butt, ready to slither onto Ramon's dick like it's one of her cobras.

Anal, Ass Worship, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Bubble Butt, Feet, Latina, MILF, Oil, Thick

Comment

• File: Kimmy Granger - Don't Forget To Fuck! (2k).mp4
            Size: 633554031 bytes (604.20 MiB), duration: 00:39:35, avg.bitrate: 2134 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 2000 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

After Keiran walks in on his stepdaughter, Kimmy, masturbating with his electric toothbrush, he tries his best to handle the situation like a responsible adult should. Though Keiran offers Kimmy his sage advice, she's only looking for one thing - a taste of his big, hard cock.

Brunette, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Feet, Natural Tits, Stepdaughter

Comment

• Kathia Nobili - Mom find your used condom under pillow!!! But this discussing deed of yours will change your life!!! You and your MOM become to be a LOVERS

File: Kathia Nobili - Mom find your used condom under pillow!!! But this discussing deed of yours will change your life!!! You and your MOM become to be a LOVERS.mp4
              Size: 1604304212 bytes (1.49 GiB), duration: 00:25:43, avg.bitrate: 8318 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 317 kb/s (eng)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7995 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download Kathia_Nobili_-_Mom_find_your_used_condom_under_pillow!!!_But_this_discussing_deed_of_yours_will_change_your_life!!!_You_and_your_MOM_become_to_be_a_LOVERS.rar fast and secure

You had no idea that your today deeds will change your life!!! Change completely your relation ship with you mother! But step by step...you are obsess with you mother! Now when you are the man and not a little boy any more...you realize how sexy...how erotic your mom is! And how much she turns you on!!! In every fantasy of yours...she is making you cum so hard!!! Fuck!!! You just hope it is going to pass...as this is drive you crazy! You living in one house with the woman of your dreams and you can't fuck her...you can not because she is your MOM!!!

Well, this morning when you gone, your mom is coming to clean your room! And she find it...find the used condom...fill up with your sperm!!! She get all freak out and waiting you in your room when you come back for some serious explanation!!! And she goes real hard on you! ,, Are you pig or what?!!! You know very well, it was under you pillow!!! Together with magazines and everything! Look I don't have problem with erotic satisfaction, it is normal in your age...but this...hiding used condom under you pillow is discussing!,,

Now you have to explain your self!!! But how to start? You just fucking forgot that condom today....you tried to hide so much your masturbation, don't leave traces on your bed how often you jerking off thinking about your mother...you just fuck it up and now...you have to come out with some lie? Or just say the truth!

It is all your mother mistake! Every morning she is coming to wake you up...looking so hot in her nightie. The way she moves around you, her smell, her skin...how she touches you. She was worry because you don't have a girlfriend...but what she will be worry about now?!!!

You just said it!!! How much you wish to be with her...feel her and touch her! Obviously she is more shocked now then when she find the condom!

You also know...it been a long, long time she get f...! And you know very well all women has sexual needs...and you'll be so perfect for her! You'll fulfill all mommy's desires!

And here you just ringing on the right strings!!! Somehow...your mommy is yours and only yours! She start to touch you the way, you were fantasies so many time!!! Take her now...be a best lover for your mother...the best she ever had! She loves you so much...her son...you are her treasure and now...you are her lover!

Feel your moms wet pussy and hold her hips strongly! Pus her on your cock...fuck your mom!!! Show her what is inside you...fill her up!!! Make her pussy full with your sperm! Now you can! You crossed the line...that line between mother and son!!! Now you are LOVERS!!! You and your mom!!!

Dirty Talk, MILF, Mother, Son, Taboo, Virtual, POV, Fetish, Close ups

Comment

• File: Molly Jane - 1 Erotic Essential Oil Massage.mp4
                Size: 1531799072 bytes (1.43 GiB), duration: 01:05:26, avg.bitrate: 3121 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 108 kb/s (eng)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3007 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

This is something I have started doing. A special blend of oils and watching a girl get aroused more than ever in her life as she massages me and slides her body all over me .

All Sex, Big Tits, Sensual Massage, Teen

Comment

• File: dts.17.09.01.lovenia.lux.mp4
                  Size: 2229009739 bytes (2.08 GiB), duration: 00:48:22, avg.bitrate: 6145 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 130 kb/s (und)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6005 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Sometimes you just gotta say Holy Fuck. As in Holy **** and Holy Fuck. Today we are really stepping it up at DTS with cutie Lovenia Lux and her amazing gagging and deepthroating and perfect ass and body. Holy ****. Holy Fuck. Her body is a 10. That is pure Holy **** and Holy Fuck material. Her skills are off the charts. Her asshole is off the charts. Swallows perfectly and gladly. Deepthroats like her clit is in her throat. Holy **** and Holy Fuck. Thank you Donnie! Thank you Lovenia and your perfect ass!

Comment

• File: Coco Vandi - Mom Fucks Military Son Home On Leave.mp4
                    Size: 198950024 bytes (189.73 MiB), duration: 00:14:34, avg.bitrate: 1821 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 24000 Hz, 1 channels, s16, 64 kb/s (eng)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1753 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Bootcamp was the most difficult thing I have ever done, the hardest thing I hope I ever have to go through. But now I am finally done, I feel like I have really accomplished something worthwhile. Anyways, I have been thinking non stop about my Mom, but probably not the way you'd expect.

You see, right before I shipped out to Bootcamp I got dumped by my hoity-toity now ex-girlfriend who promised that she would lay me before I had to leave. Well, instead of keeping her promise, she waited till the night before I was headed out and dumped me. What a bitch. Anyways, when I got home my Mom could tell something was wrong and she felt pretty bad for me having to go away to Bootcamp a virgin.... then things escalated pretty quickly and you can watch it all go down in part 1.

Now that you are up to speed... I can get back to what I was trying to explain. I have been thinking nonstop about that night. I have replayed it in my mind a thousand times a day for the last few months. I finally got my first leave and decided i was gonna spend it at home. i took a train to a bus and a bus to my home town where my sexy milf of a mom picked me up, god she looked so hot. we chatted for a little bit on the way, her works good and dads out of town on business trip and i couldn't wait for a home cooked me. after dinner my mom came into my room to tell me and said since she did me a favor when she took my virginity that i owed her. she said dad wasn't around and she was horny and i need to fuck her! After she sucked my dick and had me hard i fucked her until i creampied her. i cant wait for my next leave.

MILF, Mother, Mommy, Son, Taboo, Soldier, POV, Blowjob, Hardcore

Comment

• File: Miss Brat - A Good Mom is Hard to Find.mp4
                      Size: 797375892 bytes (760.44 MiB), duration: 00:29:13, avg.bitrate: 3639 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 125 kb/s (und)
                      Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3507 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

I'm not sure if I can take another night in this godforsaken motel room. The tv doesn't work and I'm pretty sure there's about five people next door who've been having sex with each other for the past three hours. I just want to sleep... Even if I had complete silence I don't think it would matter. I just can't get it out of my head... And I can't stop wondering if it was my fault, when did it start, how long were they doing it... Ah, well at least I still have my friend Jack to make me feel better. I guess that's about the best way to cope with walking in on your wife covered in a load from your son....

MILF, Mother, Son, Taboo, Dirty Talk, POV, Facial

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X