Straight Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Angel The Dreamgirl - The Big Anal Pleasure.mp4
    Size: 629132697 bytes (599.99 MiB), duration: 00:10:04, avg.bitrate: 8333 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 190 kb/s (rus)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 8131 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (rus)

We have gathered today to visit friends. I was ready to come out. But my guy was not ready. He was horny. He wanted to stay. We can not be late, waiting for us. But I agree, not for long. He put his big dick in my narrow asshole. It was painful. Ouch. But then it became more enjoyable. I like to feel a big dick my bf's in my ass. Dick shot and cum was on my hair, nose and lips and also I had swallowed a portion of the protein. It was great!

oral, handjob, blowjob, doggy style, cumshot, blonde, fetish, pantyhose-stockings, anal

Comment

• File: Sadie Holmes - Mother's Milk & Honey.mp4
      Size: 945829712 bytes (902.01 MiB), duration: 00:12:59, avg.bitrate: 9713 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 190 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 9511 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Son, it's getting late and I have to feed your brother. What do you want? Honey we can play tomorrow, you need to go to bed now. Son, I told you Mommy can't do that any more... Because son... We almost got caught by your Father the last time we did that... Son, don't touch me there, that milk is for your brother. Okay baby, I guess I can stay for a minute and let you have some, but that's all we're doing. Mommy has to get back to bed before she does something she shouldn't....

blowjob, natural tits, handjob, fetish, milf, mother-son, taboo, lactating, milk

Comment

• File: Kendra Heart - Idle Time.mp4
        Size: 1457530078 bytes (1.36 GiB), duration: 00:20:47, avg.bitrate: 9351 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 191 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 9155 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

A brother and sister spend the afternoon together while their parents are away....

Blowjob, All Natural, Brunette, Teen, Sisters, Family, Fucking, POV, Creampie

Comment

• File: Vivianna Mulino - Sister's Hot Yoga.mp4
          Size: 692614838 bytes (660.53 MiB), duration: 00:10:52, avg.bitrate: 8498 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 189 kb/s (und)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 8298 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Please stop it. I'm doing my yoga, we can mess around later... And Mom's home right now, she'll hear us... I know I look good... When are you ever not horny? We're doing this too much. I want to do it too but I think we should be more careful when she's around... Yes it feels good... Just be quick please....

Blowjob, All Natural, Brunette, Workout, Sisters, Family, Fucking, POV, Cumshot

Comment

• File: Jade Nile - Closure With Anal (2k).mp4
            Size: 725950559 bytes (692.32 MiB), duration: 00:45:46, avg.bitrate: 2115 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 63 kb/s (und)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 2048 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Jade's husband and his brother are very different. His brother is a bit of a shark and has become very successful because of it. Meanwhile, Jade and her husband have been in South America for a while and haven't seen Mick for a year - which is probably a good thing. After her husband retires for the evening, she finds herself alone with Mick. They discuss their past indiscretions with each other - and its clear to see that it won't be stopping anytime soon.

Comment

• File: fho.18.01.06.amirah.adara.mp4
              Size: 1214028857 bytes (1.13 GiB), duration: 00:26:09, avg.bitrate: 6190 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5990 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Steve Q is hanging out in his favorite coffee shop when he notices Amirah Adara checking him out. Steve is distracted by the brunette beauty as the waitress takes his order, and accidentally orders a whole cheesecake to himself. This draws Amirah to the couch where Steve is seated, and before long, the stunner has put his hands on her pussy. The pair begins to make out, and Amirah plays with her tits while Steve eats her out, then rimjobs her ass. After a passionate sloppy blowjob and a wet passionate fuck, Amirah jerks Steve off onto her face, and the two sit back down to enjoy some delicious cheesecake!

Sex, Fetish, Handjob - POV, Facial, Cumshot Clean-Up, 69, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Pussy Fingering, Indoors

Comment

• File: mrs.18.01.06.julia.de.lucia.mp4
                Size: 1307082796 bytes (1.22 GiB), duration: 00:27:58, avg.bitrate: 6232 kb/s
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6032 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Nothing says relaxation quite like the Massage Rooms, so when Julia de Lucia feels the stress of her daily life weighing her down she books a massage with Steve Q. When Steve enters the room, Julia is already lying naked on the massage table with little more than a small towel on her glorious ass. Steve works his thumbs into the pressure points on Julia's feet, then uses warm oil to rub the stress out of her muscles. As Steve climbs on top of his client to massage her big fake tits, Julia pulls out his cock to stroke it. Steve and Julia share an oily, passionate fuck until Mr. Q busts a creampie deep insider Ms. De Lucia!

Creampie, Work Fantasies, Sex, Wet, Rimjob, Massage, Oil, Reverse Cowgirl, Spoon, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Pussy Fingering, Anal Fingering, Indoors

Comment

• File: Nadya Nabakova - Camera Obscura.mp4
                  Size: 672577498 bytes (641.42 MiB), duration: 00:27:03, avg.bitrate: 3315 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 317 kb/s (eng)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2989 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Ever since her mother passed away she's been acting up. I know I'm a little over-protective for a step-father, but she's my little girl. She's turned eighteen and I am worried about her, if she moves out, as she so often threatens when I try to reprimand her, then I will no longer have control over her. I found the perfect solution within the law, "if a young person is not seen mentally fit to be an adult at 18, the court can order her in custody of her parents until she is 21." When I told her she was livid, she told me she hated me and storms off to her room.

Her words cut through my heart, but at least I was glad that she was in her room. I have installed a security camera. If I find her doing anything that proves that she is unfit to be considered an adult, I can bring the tape to the court and keep her until she is 21. I go into my office with my phone to watch what she does. She takes a call from her boyfriend "Jarrod," and I clench my teeth. I can't stand that she has a boyfriend, my little girl should not be dating a boy like him. I zoom in on her face not realizing that the zoom feature is making a sound. She looks at the camera and my heart stops, I worry I've been found out, but then she smiles. I watch her closely to see her next move.

She pulls a vibrator out of her drawer, her mother thought that was a good idea a couple years back, I never approved. She starts to undress. I should turn my head but I can't. I get hard watching her masturbate, she so often glances right at the camera I have hidden in the lap of her teddy bear. "Oh teddy," she purrs. I watch my daughter masturbate and I'm conflicted, I'm turned on and disturbed.. she then purrs, "daddy." I stand up not sure what my next move will be. She looks towards the camera and purrs, "why do we play these games, come into my room and fuck me, daddy."

It was as if I was outside of myself watching my body, I walked to her door, put my hand on her door knob and was going to go inside. I felt like the girl needed to be punished, and if she needed to be fucked as punishment, then so be it. I turned the knob and tried to fight my emotion, telling myself, "get ahold of yourself." I walked away. I heard the vibrator stop. The horrible moment is over. I can, at least, be happy that I did the right thing.

In her words.

Daddy wants me to be his little girl forever. It's annoying, but it's also kind of hot. It almost feels as if we have this romantic tension between us, and it's too taboo to do anything about it, so we go about our day frustrated. It's stupid to have to play by the rules, I've always thought this way, and so when I found that he put a hidden camera in my bedroom. I decided to let him know how I truly feel about him. I looked into the camera and begged him to fuck my little pink pussy. I was so wet, aching for him, I spread myself open and moved in all the positions I dreamt he would take me in. I thought I heard him at my door, and I turned off the vibrator and waited for him. He didn't come in.

The next morning he wanted to talk. I've been talking to myself since I woke up, trying to figure out a way to seduce my daddy. It's not just me, who wants my daddy... all my girlfriends think he's hot. I think today I will seduce him. I will make him mine, and I'll tape it so he can't back out. If he tries to take the tape away, I'll lie and tell him that my girlfriend has the feed live on her computer. My daddy doesn't know squat about electronics.. it'll work, it'll definitely work if I can make him afraid. He'll be mine forever, and I make him lay naked while I text my girlfriends to come over. We're all going to have our way with him. Watch my dreams come true.

blowjob, big tits, creampie, incest roleplay, blonde, trimmed, toys, amateur

Comment

• File: Avi Love - Wife Turned into into another man's Slut POV.mp4
                    Size: 355143473 bytes (338.69 MiB), duration: 00:28:42, avg.bitrate: 1650 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (eng)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1453 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Your hot wife Avi is mesmerized by an old friend to be his cock loving slut

Fucking, Blowjob, All Natural, Brunette, Teen, Fetish, Doggystyle, Creampie

Comment

• File: Antonia Sainz, Ella Hughes - Hole of Glory.mp4
                      Size: 1219913759 bytes (1.14 GiB), duration: 00:38:53, avg.bitrate: 4183 kb/s
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3985 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

A mysterious woman leads two tourists to a gloryhole bar. They get their dicks sucked and fucked and then bang on the bar.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X