Straight Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Lela Star - Lela Pays Her Dues.mp4
    Size: 683930110 bytes (652.25 MiB), duration: 00:37:00, avg.bitrate: 2465 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 139 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2318 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Lela Starr is just trying to make an honest living by playing with her wet pussy for her cam fans, but the tax man, Markus Dupree is trying to shut her down. Yet this busty babe is too smart for her own good, tossing her lingerie to the ground, she drops to her knees and swallowing up this guy's surprisingly huge cock on a live camera! Markus binds up this cam slut and stretches her juicy ass wide for easy access to her soaking wet pussy, and she can bend in every position he throws at her. Getting her big fake pierced tits sucked on as she gets her tight hole pounded is exactly what Lela needed on her channel today!

Big Ass,Big Tits,Brunette,Bubble Butt,Indoors,Innie Pussy,Latina,Medium Skin,Nude Stockings,Piercing,Work Fantasies

Comment

• File: sa.18.06.27.jessica.lincoln.feel.love.mp4
      Size: 1440240834 bytes (1.34 GiB), duration: 00:24:06, avg.bitrate: 7968 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 96 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7863 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Sexy brunette Jessica Lincoln gets a tender massage from Michael Fly, in Andrej Lupin's sensual movie "Feel Love." The gorgeous babe smiles with pleasure as Michael increases the pressure of his hands all over her beautiful negligee-clad body. She turns to kiss him, moving down to stroke and nuzzle his stiff cock through his shorts, then pulling them off and fixing him with a sultry gaze as she jerks him with both hands. She trails her tongue over the head of his dick and wraps her lips around it, bobbing her head to take it deeper, swallowing as much as she can. Peeling off her lingerie, Michael sucks the erect nipples of her small, sweet breasts, then heads south to lick her shaved pussy, plump lips parting for his tongue. Her moans of excitement grow louder as he sinks his thick cock into her, thrusting steadily, her fingers strumming her clit as they look into each other's eyes to share their passion. They roll over into cowgirl, Jessica riding high to let Michael hump up into her, then slamming down to bounce on him vigorously, gasping at the intense sensations. They move into spoons, Michael powering into Jessica harder now, giving her an intense orgasm as he shoots his hot load inside her. Kissing through the afterglow, we're left in no doubt they "Feel Love."

Comment

• File: pb.18.06.27.sanny.tits.in.rhythm.mp4
        Size: 1259404779 bytes (1.17 GiB), duration: 00:20:41, avg.bitrate: 8119 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 157 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7952 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Today I had the honor to fuck a beautiful brunette with beautiful tits. During the action that was done next to her I fuck her beautiful cunt. Their tits only moved in the rhythm. I fucked her from all sides and watched her hot green eyes when she blown it amazingly. Just great.

Comment

• File: Di Devi - Mature woman next door with toyboy.mp4
          Size: 944801639 bytes (901.03 MiB), duration: 00:20:20, avg.bitrate: 6195 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 192 kb/s (eng)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5997 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/347a931a3bc7c6ad0c9daaea18af2275

Comment

• File: Silvia Saige - My Stepmom The Cock Crazed Slut.mp4
            Size: 631357726 bytes (602.11 MiB), duration: 00:29:42, avg.bitrate: 2834 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 2699 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/65b5645ac7ca6d30245d369676051c41

Comment

• File: Vicki Chase - Bad Influence.mp4
              Size: 364968404 bytes (348.06 MiB), duration: 00:41:56, avg.bitrate: 1160 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 1026 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Jay Smooth is at the massage parlor and is in a lot of pain. His neck and back are killing him. It's been like this for months and he's hoping to get the much-needed relief he needs to get back in shape. When Vicky Chase walks into the room to ask him how his massage went, he says that it was ok but he's still really sore. She tells him that it's now after hours and that they should be closed but she doesn't want an unsatisfied customer on her conscience and can service him herself. When she tells him that she has a new technique she could try it on him, he's intrigued. When she asks him if he has time to get serviced now, he agrees as she leads him to the back room. She explains that they start with a shower and he asks her if this is on the up and up. He just wants to make sure he doesn't cross any boundaries. She assures him all will be well and she instructs him to take off his clothes. When they enter the shower together, she starts to lather his body. She then starts stroking his dick and smiles playfully as she reminds him it's strictly professional. After she's sucked his dick for quite some time, he feels inclined to return the favor and gets down and starts eating her pussy. Devouring her as she moans, they move to the mat while she pours oil over him before covering herself too. As she glides up and down his body, she can't help but think of how good that cock is going to feel inside her. When she does put it inside her, she finally gives him the relief he's been looking for.

Pussy Licking, Brunette, Tattoo, Shower, Body Massage, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Latina

Comment

• File: Mia Malkova DP.mp4
                Size: 492430958 bytes (469.62 MiB), duration: 00:44:16, avg.bitrate: 1483 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 1349 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

It's time for blonde bombshell, Mia Malkova, with her massive ass, to get double penetrated. This is hardcore deeper than ever, DP sex at its finest! Including Multiple ATM's and steamy DP positions. It doesn't get any better than this!

Double Penetration (DP), Anal, Threesome, 2-on-1, Hardcore, Facial, Blonde, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gonzo

Comment

• File: Helena Price, Coco Vandi - Seducing My 2 Hot Moms.mp4
                  Size: 4246896117 bytes (3.96 GiB), duration: 00:30:57, avg.bitrate: 18296 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 317 kb/s (eng)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 17971 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Part 1: A couple of years ago my mom Helena and dad divorced, my dad married my stepmom Coco not long after. i love both my moms but my dad works a lot so we dont get to spend much time together. this weekend im suppose to go to my dads but as usual hes on a business trip so its just gonna be me and coco. my mom Helena walked into the kitchen to make sure i was all packed, i told her i was almost ready. she told me to have a great weekend, she said she was gonna go take a shower but to poke my head in and say goodbye before i left. i walked into my moms room and into her bathroom to say goodbye but when i looked in i froze. mom had the shower door open enough for me to see in, she didn't see me so i backed out and watched from around the door, i never knew my mom looked so good naked! i watched for a few minutes then knocked on the door and called out to her, she yelled goodbye and i went to my dads place. my stepmom coco answered the door and we made some small talk in the living room and she said she had been working all day and was gonna lay down for a nap. she told me to watch TV and relax and just come into the room and wake her up if i needed anything. i waited a few minutes and decided to be a perv. i want to her door and cracked it open and boy was i rewarded for it! i watch my sexy stepmom strip her clothes of and get naked in front of her mirror, i never knew she was that hot either! i think im gonna have to fuck both of my moms!

Part 2: After i saw both my mom Helena and my stepmom Coco naked i knew i had to do something to get in their pants. i was spending the weekend with my stepmom coco since my dad was out of town. i noticed coco was sipping on some wine in the living room and thought this would be my shot. i walked up and we flirted a little bit and then i told her i wanted her opinion as a woman. she said sure and i pulled down my pants and showed her my dick. she was stunned at first but i was able to convince her to give me her thoughts. then she told me that i need to be hard first, i pulled out some lube and sat down on the couch. i pulled the lube in her hand, and convinced her to help. i got my amazing stepmom to jerk me off in her living room, i cant wait to go home and see mom.

Part 3: After spending the weekend with my stepmom coco i came home to find my mom crying in her bed. i asked her what was wring and tried to cheer her up, all i could think about was how short her rode was, while we were talking i started stroking my had up and down her thigh. when mom didn't say anything i started to push higher until i was grazing her pussy. so i pushed my finger inside of her, she gasped but didn't make stop. before long i had her cum all over my finger and it was sliding in and out of her. she wanted to repay the favor so she made me lay down and pulled my dick out. my beautiful mom gave me the most tender and loving blowjob ive ever had. now i need to figure out to take this to the next level.

Part 4: I woke up to my mom Helena Riding me, she wanted some morning dick i guess! we were both really getting into it when my stepmom coco walked into the room, she was there to pick me up for the weekend. we all froze and after a few minutes of tension and explaining my stepmom joined in! i fucked both of my hot moms and it was fucking awesome!

MILF, Mother, Son, Stepmom, 3P, Threesome, Dirty Talk, POV

Comment

• File: pm.18.04.26.Cassandra.Cain.mp4
                    Size: 442153411 bytes (421.67 MiB), duration: 00:51:53, avg.bitrate: 1136 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 999 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Stepmom was dancing while vacuuming in the living room and I was captivated by the way she moved. Her round ass looked so perfect. She saw me watching her and figured maybe now would be a great time to teach me how to dance too! It would help me be popular with the girls at school. She began to grind on me and my cock got so hard. Too bad dad came home before we could take things any further.

My stepmom found a used condom on the floor while she was cleaning my room. She does not want any putas getting fucked in her house. If anyone was going to get crammed with cock it was going to be her. Stepmom then slowly crept into my bed and mounted me. I fucked her brains out and she swallowed my cum. I loved fucking her so much more than the inexperienced girls from school.

Comment

• File: pm.18.05.08.Olivia.Blu.mp4
                      Size: 389912512 bytes (371.85 MiB), duration: 00:45:24, avg.bitrate: 1145 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 129 kb/s (und)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 1006 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Stepmom began to rub my lap at the table. My father was so preoccupied that he did not even notice. She could feel my cock swelling. While dad had his head stuck in his paperwork, stepmom had her face crammed onto my big cock. I never took her for being such a dirty milf slut.

I could not believe how sexually deviant my stepmom was, so I decided to confront her about it. She was ironing my pants at the time and dressed in only her lingerie. She noticed my boner, and from that point I was screwed. She dropped down to her knees and opened wide. I came inside her mouth and found out my sperm tastes way better than my fathers. At least I am doing something right.

I caught my father resting out on the couch. He was so hopeless. My stepmom then entered the room ready to do some yoga. She caught me watching her from a distance and flashed her plump ass at me. I soon had her bent doggystyle over the couch and was plowing her tight milf pussy. Just as I jizzed on her face, my father woke up and saw what was going on. I sure hope I dont get grounded!

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X