Straight Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Liv Revamped - Sauna Seduction.mp4
    Size: 341448286 bytes (325.63 MiB), duration: 00:40:02, avg.bitrate: 1137 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1004 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Liv has found herself in a co-ed sauna, and she is unashamedly using it as an excuse to seduce Erik's wandering eyes. She sways her perfect round ass, caresses her perky tan tits, and licks her luscious lips. All glistening with moisture, trapping Erik fast. That's even before she oils up. Can he resist? Could you?

Brunette, Teen, Natural Tits, Hairy, Oil, Straight, Cum On Tits

Comment

• File: Yvonne - Dance Beauty.mp4
      Size: 491242006 bytes (468.48 MiB), duration: 00:22:32, avg.bitrate: 2907 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 196 kb/s (eng)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2703 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

Petite ballerina Yvonne is looking hot in her tight leotard that rides up to give her some camel toe as she works out. When her dance partner Nick Ross joins her for a joint workout, Yvonne is ready for his big hands all over her tiny bod. They've spent plenty of time together, so it's not surprising when Yvonne slides her hand back and feels that Nick is nice and hard. He pulls down Yvonne's leotard and feasts on her perky boobs, worshipping them with his tongue.

Relieving Yvonne of her leotard entirely, Nick goes to work lapping at her bare twat. He draws her hips close, making sure to fondle her clit with his tongue as she balances on the barre. Then Yvonne gets on her knees and returns the favor of oral sex as she strokes and sucks until her partner is thrusting his hips to fuck her mouth. Coming around behind Yvonne, Nick shifts from banging her mouth to dominating her twat doggy style.

Laying down, Nick draws Yvonne forward until she is poised over his dick. She slides down, using the barre for balance once again as she rides him until she's moaning her excitement long and loud. When Yvonne finds herself on her back with Nick banging her hard and fast, the ballerina babe lets herself go in a moaning climax. As she comes down from her orgasmic high, she strokes Nick off until he nuts on her belly, then leans forward to lick his fuck stick clean of cum.

Brunette, Teen, Natural Tits, Petite, Straight, Deep Throat, Cum In Mouth, Swallow

Comment

• File: Sydney Hail - Bicycle Rescue.mp4
        Size: 474087589 bytes (452.13 MiB), duration: 00:37:12, avg.bitrate: 1699 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 139 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1553 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/1275d478d3a7273c8427b15ef1446653

Comment

• File: Jillian Janson, Brett Rossi - Classy As Fuck.mp4
          Size: 566703496 bytes (540.45 MiB), duration: 00:44:08, avg.bitrate: 1712 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 139 kb/s (und)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1566 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/1db7977ac2d335e6fc1f3b0ba5c7d854

Comment

• File: bcc.18.11.19.Alyssa.mp4
            Size: 390538911 bytes (372.45 MiB), duration: 00:46:03, avg.bitrate: 1131 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 989 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

20 year old blonde, blue-eyed Alyssa likes to match her teeth to her manicures, and sometimes that means drilling a hole and putting a diamond in. That's some real commitment to looking well put-together, and we like girls committed to looking their best. With anyone less bubbly and sweet than Alyssa, something like that would've been just trashy and weird, but somehow this petite energy bundle gets away with it. Even when she declines to masturbate for the cameras we don't immediately kick her out for insubordination. We give her a chance to redeem herself by sucking on Vince's magic trouser salami (Grade A+, can't beat her eye contact in the POV shots...) and proving to us that she really is into anal as much as she claimed. When our biggest butt plug glides right into her tiny hole, we knew it's true. You'll love watching Alyssa's face when Vince fucks her ass in various positions, she's just really into having him deep inside her forbidden hole and doesn't mind him cumming in her ass either. Our man shoots so deep inside Alyss'a ass, there isn't a huge visual anal creampie going on, but hey, that gaping asshole should be proof to you that our petite anal lover really tried her best to push that semen back out of her. Enjoy!

Anal, Anal Creampie, Blonde, Toy

Comment

• File: woc.18.11.19.Britney.Amber.Hardcore.mp4
              Size: 527599813 bytes (503.16 MiB), duration: 01:01:55, avg.bitrate: 1136 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 998 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Busty and beautiful as ever babe Britney Amber is really showing off that sexy body in her sheer white bra and pants! There is no hiding that beautiful bush or those perky tits! She gets Brads cock in her mouth and really gives you a show making you wish so badly that it was your cock she was worshipping! He drills that wet pussy hard and Britney just wants more of that cock in her mouth until Brad releases his load all over her face!

Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Doggy Style, Facials, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Live Show Archives, Tattoos, Trimmed

Comment

• File: Madisin Lee - My Son The Veteran.flv
                Size: 754272546 bytes (719.33 MiB), duration: 00:19:51, avg.bitrate: 5066 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5111 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

My sweet boy is home on a break from being deployed overseas. He is such a hard worker and dedicated soldier. It's a shame his girlfriend broke up with him. I know he is devastated, but at least he is home for a few days to see me. I have missed him so much. I want to do something special for him. A surprise to show my appreciation for all his hard work. I know what he needs. He needs me, my soft skin against his. The touch of a women. I am going to give him a special surprise. The best gift for Veteran's Day Gift he could ever get, Me!!

mother-son, taboo fantasy, brunette, glasses, milf, doggystyle, big ass, big butts, creampie, big natural tits

Comment

• File: Janna Hicks - Happy 18th Birthday.mp4
                  Size: 920888274 bytes (878.23 MiB), duration: 00:23:53, avg.bitrate: 5141 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 196 kb/s (und)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 4929 kb/s, 60.00 fps(r) (und)

It's officially my 18th birthday and mom has a special surprise for me... My mom looked so hot in her black lacey lingerie, there's no way I could resist her luscious body! Watch as my horny mother goes down on me, covering my dick in her warm spit.. She strokes me off then slides me into her tight pussy! Mom's huge tits bounce in my face as I pound her "Your father could never fuck me like this!!" she moans to me before cumming all over my cock! I fill mom's cunt up with my sticky load; I couldn't have wished for a better birthday present!

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Titty Fuck

Comment

• File: Jennifer's Tits.mp4
                    Size: 886320375 bytes (845.26 MiB), duration: 00:14:28, avg.bitrate: 8169 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 160 kb/s (eng)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7999 kb/s, 24.00 fps(r) (eng)

Young Jennifer is at the magical age, where she has developed breasts!!! Some girls develop faster (and bigger) than others.....and in Jennifer's case....let's just say....she has been blessed!!! All the boys at school have noticed Jennifer's growing bust line...and are asking her to show them her big tits!!! Jennifer is shy and awkward.....and doesn't know if she should show her new Boobs to the boys at school...so she confides her dilemma to her Daddy. Dad doesn't think showing them off is a good idea....so Jennifer asks if she can start slowly...by showing them to Dad. Dad agrees to go along with that idea...and Jennifer takes her sweater off. Dad can't believe his eyes!!! Jennifer's Tits are absolutely AMAZING!! Dad's eyes are almost popping out of his head when Jennifer says that she sometimes likes to oil them up...and asks if Daddy wants to see them oiled up. Dad nods....and Jennifer oils up her Big, Beautiful Tits. Dad is so aroused by the site of her spectacular Boobs....he asks if she would let Dad have sex with her...and that it remain their secret....that Mom can never know. Jennifer trusts her Daddy's judgement so she agrees to do it this one time. Jennifer sucks on her Dad's cock, and then Dad gives his well endowed Daughter a good cunt licking, before giving her a good, hard Pounding!!! Dad then teaches Jennifer a secret to avoid getting pregnant....he teaches her to take his load into her mouth and swallow it!!! Jennifer's Tits are the Eight and Ninth Wonders of the World!!!

daughters, taboo, big tits, natural tits, world's best tits, daddy/daughter, family fucking, older men, cum in mouth

Comment

• File: ds.18.11.19.Fang.Shaved.Chinese.Pussy.Fucked.And.C reamed.mp4
                      Size: 311081410 bytes (296.67 MiB), duration: 00:36:44, avg.bitrate: 1129 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 992 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Guys, I hooked up with Fang again in Barcelona. This horny little Asian slut has been messaging me, I think she is in love with me. Which can get kinda annoying because I really don't care about that ****!! But I will use it to my advantage and fuck her silly every chance I get. We met up in my hotel room. She arrived in a very sexy little black dress all smiles and friendly. Yes she cannot resist me. Or let's see if it's just my dick she is in love with when she gets her Shaved Chinese Pussy Fucked.

So Fang soon forgave me for not keeping in touch all the time. Yes we both just want to fuck so it doesn't take long to get down to business. After taking a few pictures I got this kinky idea to screw her standing up in front of the mirror. DAMN so good guys to fuck like this while watching yourself in the mirror. Check it out guys - Shaved Chinese Pussy Fucked standing against the mirror. And listen to those Chinese moans of sheer delight when I started taking dirty to her. She fucking loved every hip-slapping pussy-filling second. Told her that I want her to make selfie vids of her fucking other guys for me. Like I have told a few of my Dateslam girls before. Hope that she will do this for me. Then I will know that she is really mine, my obedient Asian fuck doll.

Asian, Blowjob, Brunette, Creampie, Small Tits

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X