Straight Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: ss.19.04.23.sheena.ryder.the.sex.therapist.mp4
    Size: 1141398538 bytes (1.06 GiB), duration: 00:30:08, avg.bitrate: 5050 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 4851 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

https://filejoker.net/yl50f76cipm1

Comment

• File: sdp.19.04.22.paris.niya.is.back.to.get.fucked.by.d addy.mp4
      Size: 354307604 bytes (337.89 MiB), duration: 00:17:16, avg.bitrate: 2736 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 2593 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

https://filejoker.net/8oy2qncu9tvp

Comment

• File: ds.19.04.22.Anie.Flirtatious.Brunette.With.Amazing .Ass.mp4
        Size: 665740551 bytes (634.90 MiB), duration: 01:18:15, avg.bitrate: 1134 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 126 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 999 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Filejoker.net - Free file upload, download service.

In Prague for Date Slam hooking up with sexy girl called Anie. Wow what a beauty this girl had pair of legs on her! What a perfect date - a flirtatious brunette just 20 years old and super friendly.

We were flirting and laughing so much it was time to get her back to my hotel room. Told her I was a good guy and she could trust me. Anie just laughed her head off. Damn guys I could tell right away that this one loves to fuck.
        Back in my hotel room we took a few pictures. But clearly Anie had some other things on her mind. She just couldn't stop flirting with me. Her amazing ass was soon making an appearance, peeking out just enough. She was all - "no more than that". I was all - "just a little bit more baby!" We were having so much fun pretty soon I had her doing some sexy naughty poses. But still no touching. And then my hands were all over that exquisite ass. She pretended saying "OMG no!", but this flirtatious brunette didn't try to stop me.

Damn after all that tease she was an extremely horny girl. After all her OMG's and oh no's I discovered her pussy was already wet and slippery. And she loved sucking cock. This horny flirtatious brunette fucked like a professional whore - moaning loud and lusty. Damn guys my dream date - a slut who loves to fuck on the first date!

Babe / Hot, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Czech

Comment

• File: jhdv.19.04.23.saya.aika.mp4
          Size: 1332199802 bytes (1.24 GiB), duration: 00:56:41, avg.bitrate: 3134 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 2997 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

https://filejoker.net/i8qy2az24oww

Comment

• File: pba.19.04.23.mia.casanova.mp4
            Size: 1316554649 bytes (1.23 GiB), duration: 00:28:21, avg.bitrate: 6192 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5992 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

I saw skinny blonde Mia Casanova walking down the street, and she did not want to talk to me. She was very nice, so I persisted in trying to get her attention, and finally, she stopped. Mia told me she was here to study, so I knew she needed more money. I offered her 100 euro to show me her boobs, and she accepted when I made it 200. She had very nice pierced boobs, so I offered her another 500 for a blowjob. Sucking my dick made her horny, so I offered to rent us a hotel room and give her 400 more euro to fuck. She pulled her pants down and spread her ass cheeks, and I fucked her wet pussy until she wanked me off onto her face.

Outdoors, Indoors, Sex, Handjob, Facial, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggystyle - POV, Reverse Cowgirl - POV, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV

Comment

• File: Hot Times with Katrina Jade.mp4
              Size: 245054485 bytes (233.70 MiB), duration: 00:59:31, avg.bitrate: 549 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 42 kb/s (eng)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 640x360, 497 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

A visit from a hot piece like Katrina Jade has been way overdue. This babe was worth the wait and gives that big cock some extra special treatment. Watch Katrina get a nice butt workout and take a thick anal cream pie as a token of our appreciation.

Anal, Anal Creampie, Big Tits, All Sex

Comment

• File: Honey Moon - Lovely Korean Valentine Cockworship.mp4
                Size: 1495220866 bytes (1.39 GiB), duration: 00:13:38, avg.bitrate: 14623 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 14481 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Hi~ I know it's been a while; I've been busy studying! Enjoy my new camera quality! Lots of sweet cock worship and deepthroating before and after I get stretched out and pounded by this handsome cock. Sorry no big cumshot! I devoured most of it right away, oops! Disclaimer: radio and TV playing in the background and a few shaky shots. Please let me know what you think by writing a review! I'm going to work on more solo projects soon!

Category: Cock Worship, Blow Jobs, Deepthroat, Asian, Socks

Comment

• File: Taylor Pierce - Sneaking Up and Fucking My Sister in the Background with Creampie.mp4
                  Size: 1979515252 bytes (1.84 GiB), duration: 00:23:00, avg.bitrate: 11475 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 139 kb/s (und)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 3840x2160, 11324 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download Taylor_Pierce_-_Sneaking_Up_and_Fucking_My_Sister_in_the_Background_with_Creampie.rar fast and secure

I saw my sister, Taylor Pierce, out in the backyard sun bathing in her bikini. I slowly creep up on her, she was taking a small nap and helped myself to taking her top off. Just as I was about to grab Taylor's natural tits she wakes up and starts to freak out. Taylor tells me it is not right, she thinks our parents are gonna come outside and catch us. I fuck my sister right in the backyard till I fill up her tight pussy with my thick cum, my sister runs inside as my cum drips out of her.

***Starring: Taylor Pierce***

Category: TABOO
                  Related Categories: CREAMPIE SISTERS BIG DICKS OUTDOORS ALL NATURAL
                  Keywords: taylor pierce taboo family sex taboo sex big cock huge dick blowjob bj cream pie creampie natural babe sister outside outdoors

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Spying, Caught In The Act, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy

Comment

• File: Sherly Quinn - My Wife's Massage E1.mp4
                    Size: 428995378 bytes (409.12 MiB), duration: 00:33:17, avg.bitrate: 1719 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 140 kb/s (eng)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1569 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Sherly (Sherly Quinn) makes no secret of her fantasy of getting an erotic massage by two young studs. The thought of observing his wife fuck other men arouses her husband (Adam Axler). Determined to make her fantasy come true, they schedule a massage with two handsome young masseuses, Donnie (Donnie Rock) and Charles (Charles Dera). Adam watches as his wife is seduced by four hands. Before long Sherly has a cock in her mouth and another filling her snatch. All the while, Adam is watching and stroking. After Charles cums on Sherly's belly and Donnie fills in her mouth with semen, she wipes the goo from her face and turns her attention toward her husband. Both, horny-as-hell, go at each other like never before.

Threesome, MMF, Cuckold, Blowjob, Tattoo, Facial

Comment

• File: April Snow - Fantasy Couple E3.mp4
                      Size: 274202229 bytes (261.50 MiB), duration: 00:23:17, avg.bitrate: 1570 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 135 kb/s (eng)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1425 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

It's time to fulfill April's (April Snow) fantasy. Donnie (Donnie Rock) and April are swapping spit on the sofa when in walks Donnie's best friend, Charles (Charles Dera). April is aware of Charles' reputation; he likes it a bit rough. April's more than ready. She drops to her knees and goes to work on their cocks. April's determined to be a serious slut. She pushes her mouth onto their cocks until she gags. Before long, April has her mouth filled with her husband's cock and her pussy stretched by Charles rock-hard shaft. She likes feeling used; having her hair pulled and her tits slapped. Charles fucks April hard as her head bobs up and down on Donnie's cock. She straddles her husband as he sits on the sofa and works Charles cock with her mouth. Charles slaps her face with his dick as she bounces up-and-down on Donnie's cock. Donnie and Charles trade places. April lay on the sofa, waiting for her husband's load, as Charles fucks her swollen cunt. Donnie shoots his sperm onto his wife's face. He enjoys watching Charles fuck his wife with her face covered in cum. Charles's cock soon spews thick cum all over April's swollen clit. Her fantasy has come true. She's covered in cum and loves it.

All Sex, Threesome, MMF, Facial

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X