Straight Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Milka - Hottie teases a teacher to pass exam.mp4
    Size: 1966410022 bytes (1.83 GiB), duration: 00:31:41, avg.bitrate: 8275 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 317 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7944 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Filejoker.net - Free file upload, download service.

Sexy Milka dreams to study Italian because she adores Italy and she wants to travel to different cities of the country. She takes private lessons at an Italian teacher, but it turns out that studying language is much harder than in her cute head. Milka thought she would speak Italian fluently just after a couple of lessons, but, sure, she failed. Luckily, her teacher is as hot as any other Italian man and he is ready to do everything for a chance to dive into a dripping wet pussy of a stunning cutie.

Comment

• File: Kyler Quinn & Lolly Dames - Trying On Swapmoms Lingerie.mp4
      Size: 1636322694 bytes (1.52 GiB), duration: 00:28:24, avg.bitrate: 7682 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 196 kb/s (eng)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7468 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

What would happen if three families each contributed one member to create a new family? In this episode of Family Swap, Kyler Quinn sneaks into her swap mom's bedroom to try on the lingerie Lolly Dames has brought with her. Her swap mom walks in just in time to see Kyler looking super sexy and orders Kyler to take it off. The moment Kyler is naked, her swap dad Ryan Driller happens to wander in. Kyler cries that she just wants to feel pretty and then runs from the room.

Later, Ryan goes to Kyler's room to give her some lingerie of her own to try on. He offers to leave, but Kyler wants his opinion so she asks him to stay while she gets dressed. Taking a seat in Ryan's lap, Kyler offers him a thank you just as her swap brother Juan Loco barges in. Whipping out his dick, Juan exclaims that this is where the party's at. Lolly follows Juan into the room, at which point Ryan throws the swap kids under the bus saying that they were about to fuck. Looking to her swap daddy for confirmation, Kyler plays along to start sucking Juan off. The sight of Kyler sucking Juan off is too much for Lolly to resist; dropping to her knees, she joins in by sucking Ryan's fuck stick.

Looking to Juan, Kyler asks if he wants to fuck her and gets an enthusiastic yes in reply. She gets on her back and lifts one leg to let him in. That just spurs Lolly to climb aboard and ride Ryan in reverse cowgirl. The girls swap partners with Juan fucking Lolly as she lays on her back and Kyler riding Ryan in cowgirl. Then the girls go back to their original partners where they each take a doggy style pussy pounding. The boys keep it up until Juan gives Kyler a big fat creampie and Ryan follows suit for Lolly. The girls agree that Kyler can borrow Lolly's panties and her swap dad's dick any time.

Comment

• File: Nina Kayy - Cock Riding Frenzy.mp4
        Size: 2434515211 bytes (2.27 GiB), duration: 00:32:12, avg.bitrate: 10081 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 317 kb/s (eng)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 3840x2160, 9748 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

New Boy Girl Scene! I had my sexy guy friend Alex Mack over to give me that big cock i've been craving..Watch me twerk my ass in the shower and suck all over his dick getting him nice and hard and ready for me to ride all over it. I tell him to bend me over, spank my ass and give it to me from behind while I moan the whole time begging for it deeper and deeper! We move the party to the living room and I reverse cowgirl and have him get on top of me until I orgasm and he gives me his huge cumshot! What a fun night.

Comment

• File: Emma Starletto - Emma Gives Up The Goods.mp4
          Size: 529132472 bytes (504.62 MiB), duration: 00:43:02, avg.bitrate: 1639 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (eng)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1499 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Emma Starletto brought her pretty pink pussy back to get stuffed and fucked for another hot session of slut pleasing! She's unstoppable on that dick, sucking on it, getting it hard enough to make her cum. Once she's on it, she's cumming and bouncing her juicy pussy all over that dick! Emma definitely gets the fucking she came here for!

Comment

• File: bex.22.08.10.demi.sutra.deepthroat.challenge.mp4
            Size: 1504592840 bytes (1.40 GiB), duration: 00:38:09, avg.bitrate: 5259 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 130 kb/s (und)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5122 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Demi Sutra tests her deepthroating skills for social media's deepthroat challenge, but there's no better way to show us what she's got than by taking on Ricky Johnson's big cock! Demi doesn't just want his dick in her mouth though, Ricky's gonna get to pound her wet pussy too!

Comment

• File: p.22.08.10.Mina.Von.D.Diligent.Student.mp4
              Size: 273425305 bytes (260.76 MiB), duration: 00:32:16, avg.bitrate: 1130 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 129 kb/s (eng)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 994 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

Mina Von D (Mini Vampp) is a sexy redhead with perfect tits who has come to Private Specials, Irresistible Beauties 2 keen to prove to her husband that she is not a gold digger by attending etiquette classes, but with a student as horny Mina around. you can bet that there's no manners involved! That's right, this wild babe takes full advantage of her teacher, Christian Clay, as she treats him to a blowjob and titfuck before putting her perfect body to work in spectacular fuck that has her moaning with pleasure all the way to a facial cumshot.

Comment

• File: rkp.22.08.09.vanessa.vega.born.to.dp.mp4
                Size: 1927687891 bytes (1.80 GiB), duration: 00:49:47, avg.bitrate: 5163 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 132 kb/s (und)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5017 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

There's no better way for tatted-up hottie Vanessa Vega to make her RK debut than to start with one of her favorite things: a DP! Vanessa chats about her first on-camera anal experience before stretching her ass with some plugs and showing you her gape. Then she's joined by Alex Legend, who makes her moan in bliss as he pounds her pussy and fingers her. But Vanessa's here for more than one dick, and Kyle Mason is on deck so she can get her twat and her asshole filled at once, just like she craves!

Comment

• File: rkp.22.08.10.roxie.sinner.and.ariel.pure.magic.tra mpoline.mp4
                  Size: 1765533128 bytes (1.64 GiB), duration: 00:38:07, avg.bitrate: 6176 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 119 kb/s (und)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6049 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

When Ariel Pure Magic bounces on the trampoline, her big titties cannot be contained! Her friend Roxie Sinner comes out and sees Ariel's boobs falling out of her shirt, and decides to join her before her date arrives. Lucky Dwayne Foxxx is treated to the sight of two topless hotties bouncing, and after taking some upskirt video, Roxie sits on his face. Not wanting to be left out, Ariel sucks his dick before the babes share it in a threesome that puts the "tramp" in "trampoline"!

Comment

• File: Tabby Noname - Face Debut Video.mp4
                    Size: 1814001628 bytes (1.69 GiB), duration: 00:39:37, avg.bitrate: 6105 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5958 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

When Tabby sits next to No Name on the couch with that look on her face, he knows exactly what she's looking for. a good fuck sesh!

Comment

• File: Mae Milano - My Little Kitty.mp4
                      Size: 1583258957 bytes (1.47 GiB), duration: 00:38:34, avg.bitrate: 5474 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5327 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

What's up, Team Skeet fans? It's time for another Labs experiment, and this time we're trying out something new and exciting. "My Little Kitty" is a series that brings a little crazy cat lady into your life, but in the best way possible. In this episode, Nicky comes home to find Mae ready to play. Things get raunchy quickly, but Nicky doesn't seem to mind, and Mae wouldn't have it any other way.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X