Straight Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Zlata Shine - The Hitchhiking Bouncing Boobs.mp4
    Size: 1602785653 bytes (1.49 GiB), duration: 00:29:46, avg.bitrate: 7179 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 137 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7032 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Filejoker.net - Free file upload, download service.

Long-haired stunner Zlata Shine was hitchhiking along a busy road when I approached her. I wanted to help her out, so I offered the sexy brunette some money if she showed me her hot body. Zlata agreed and flashed me her big natural boobs, which got my dick hard. I asked Zlata if she would accept more cash for a little naughty fun, and she said yes. We went off to a more secluded spot, where the tall, slim babe got on her knees and started sucking me off. Following a fantastic deepthroat blowjob, I offered Zlata another 400 euros to let me fuck her. After pocketing the money, the Russian beauty turned around so I could penetrate her doggystyle, then she bounced up and down on my lap in cowgirl. It was getting cold out, so I took Zlata to my secret hideaway to continue fucking her. The pierced slut gagged on my dick some more, then I gave her a hard pounding in missionary. Her tight pussy felt so good that it was soon time to cum, and the busty babe wanked me off till I orgasmed on her tongue!

Comment

• File: Tommy King - Work It Out.mp4
      Size: 559590287 bytes (533.67 MiB), duration: 00:35:12, avg.bitrate: 2120 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 63 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 2047 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Athletic and taut, Tommy's workouts always build her libido. When this brunette takes her spunk to the bedroom she outpaces the pack.

Comment

• File: Aubree Valentine & Agatha Delicious - You Can't Cum Yet.mp4
        Size: 978966903 bytes (933.62 MiB), duration: 00:54:44, avg.bitrate: 2385 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2247 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

When Aubree breaks up with her boyfriend Joshua because he cums too fast, his stepmom Agatha comforts him and decides to teach him how to last longer. After a few naughty training session, Joshua can now pleasure Aubree as long as she needs, and with stepmommy's help, the three will have the hottest threesome ever!

Big Dicks, Black Hair, Blowjob, FFM, Brunette, Cowgirl, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swapping, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, Lesbian, Masturbation, Milf, Missionary, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy, Skinny, Small Tits, Step Mom, Step Son, Swallow, Swallow Cum, Teen, Threesome, Tit Play

Comment

• File: Erin Everheart - Moms Ripped Jeans.mp4
          Size: 915132649 bytes (872.74 MiB), duration: 00:22:46, avg.bitrate: 5359 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 196 kb/s (eng)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 5151 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Erin Everheart is hanging out on the couch when her stepson Ricky Spanish joins her. Ricky asks Erin to pass him a blanket, but while she's kneeling her jeans rip. It's a huge tear that exposes her ass. Ricky teases Erin about it, which causes her to storm out of the room. Peeling the jeans off, Erin puts a pair of panties off and then throws the jeans at Ricky so he can take them to get them fixed. Instead of doing as he was told, Ricky rips the jeans even more.

Later, Ricky walks in and finds his stepmom sitting on the couch, legs spread and pussy hanging out of the huge hole in her jeans. Erin claims that she's not going to stop wearing her favorite jeans just because Ricky ripped them so badly that they couldn't be fixed. She tells Ricky that she knows he wants to fuck her and then instructs him to take his dick out. Next thing Ricky knows, his long haired hot stepmama is on her knees delivering a sloppy deep throat blowjob while promising his dad won't ever find out.

Getting on her knees on the couch, Erin spreads herself out so Ricky can finally fulfill that fantasy and slide his dick into her. Doing her stepson in doggy just makes Erin even hornier. She puts him on the couch so she can ride him in cowgirl. The hole in her jeans is more than big enough to accommodate their fucking. Sucking her own juices off Ricky's fuck stick, Erin re-mounts him in reverse cowgirl. Then she rolls to her side so Ricky can give it to her from that angle. Finishing Erin off on her back, Ricky pulls out to cover his stepmommy's favorite jeans in his jizz.

Big Dick, Blowjob, Brunette, Deep Throat, Feet, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Boy, Handjob, Long hair, POV, Sloppy

Comment

• Adelle Sabelle, Bella Angel, Daphne Klyde, Jarushka Ross, Linda Caprice & Nina Roca - Nailing The Casting

File: Adelle Sabelle, Bella Angel, Daphne Klyde, Jarushka Ross, Linda Caprice & Nina Roca - Nailing The Casting.mp4
            Size: 1364740807 bytes (1.27 GiB), duration: 00:28:04, avg.bitrate: 6483 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6334 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download Adelle_Sabelle,_Bella_Angel,_Daphne_Klyde,_Jarushka_Ross,_Linda_Caprice_&_Nina_Roca_-_Nailing_The_Casting.rar fast and secure

Gorgeous babe Linda knows exactly what to do to nail her casting at the sex club. Showing off her attributes, grinding and riding Peter's cock until she get that sweet cum!

Comment

• File: Ny Ny Lew - This Isn't My House.mp4
              Size: 416657688 bytes (397.36 MiB), duration: 00:35:41, avg.bitrate: 1557 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 32000 Hz, stereo, s16, 46 kb/s (eng)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 852x480, 1499 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Ny Ny is enjoying a nice chill time at home when suddenly her neighbor jay appears! Jay has been checking out her ass from afar for quite some time and now he wants a close up and personal interaction with that ass. Jay gets caught in the house and things get spicy! He finally gets what he's wanted this whole time, who wouldn't wanna get fuck their neighbor in the ass at least once?

Comment

• File: sm.22.09.30.silvia.santez.stun.bugle.part.1.mp4
                Size: 623191386 bytes (594.32 MiB), duration: 00:19:42, avg.bitrate: 4218 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 198 kb/s (eng)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 4009 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Rick, the lunatic scientist, has developed a device capable of paralyzing a person without causing any damage. Mart, as always, will use it for recreational sexual purposes against his aunt Silvia Santz.

Comment

• File: Alexa Payne can't resist her son's friend's big cock.mp4
                  Size: 571952187 bytes (545.46 MiB), duration: 00:44:06, avg.bitrate: 1729 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 317 kb/s (eng)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1400 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Alexa Payne is trying to decide what lingerie to wear for her vacation and gets some advice from Apollo, her son's friend. She doesn't want to get completely naked in front of Apollo, unless he's willing to get naked himself. Doing what he's told he whips out his huge cock and Alexa can't resist the size and has to have in her mouth. Let's hope her son doesn't find out that she just fucked his good friend.

Comment

• File: Gaby Ortega - Hips Dips And And Lips.mp4
                    Size: 1571410735 bytes (1.46 GiB), duration: 00:33:23, avg.bitrate: 6276 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6130 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Gaby is a total babe and loves working up a sweat during her workouts. Luckily for her, Nicky is close by and is the perfect partner to help get in some intense full-body exercise.

Comment

• File: Brianna Bourbon & Molly Little - Free Use Swap Sister.mp4
                      Size: 1821484317 bytes (1.70 GiB), duration: 00:28:04, avg.bitrate: 8653 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 196 kb/s (eng)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8438 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

What would happen if three families each contributed one member to create a new family? In this episode of Family Swap, Brianna Bourbon and her swap hubby Clark Kent want to reward their swap kids for being so good. They plate some cupcakes to bring to Ricky Spanish and Molly Little. As they enjoy the treat together, they chat about how the swap will end in just one more week, so they need to all be on their best behavior with nothing sexual going on. Molly admits that she doesn't know if she can agree to that, but they'll try.

Later, Ricky breaks their promise when he walks in and sees Brianna absorbed in a book and Molly playing on her phone. He joins Molly on the couch and begins playing with her plump titties and hard nipples before outright going down on her. Molly does her best to act naturally on her phone and hold the moan to keep Brianna from noticing. When Clark walks in on that cozy little scene, he joins in on the fun by quietly seducing Brianna so he can get on his knees and finger and munch that pussy.

The free use for both women continues as Ricky gets Molly on her knees to fuck her in doggy as she continues playing on her phone. Clark gives Brianna the same treatment. The guys take a seat on the couch as the continue to feign disinterest with their devices while riding them in reverse cowgirl. They finally give up the pretense as they switch partners for some cowgirl fun with Molly riding Clark and Brianna going for it on Ricky's stiffie. Hopping off to give a handie and BJ to their partners, the girls wind things down on their backs. Ricky pulls out to cover Brianna's snatch in cum, while Clark gives Molly a pussy full of creampie.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X