Straight Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Valerica Steele & Joanna Angel - Tattoo Threesome 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
    Size: 1038551818 bytes (990.44 MiB), duration: 00:37:17, avg.bitrate: 3714 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 32000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 46 kb/s (eng)
    Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 3661 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download Valerica_Steele_&_Joanna_Angel_-_Tattoo_Threesome_1080p_HEVC_x265.rar fast and secure

Valerica Steele and her boyfriend Logan Xander just wanted to get matching tattoos for their anniversary. However, their tattoo artist, Joanna Angel, had something else in mind. The moment she took a look at Logan, she knew what she wanted to do. She started flirting with him behind Valerica's back. Eventually, as she begins to tattoo Valerica, she starts sucking Logan's dick at the same time. From there they sneak off to have a little solo fun. Joanna convinces Logan to fuck her in the back room as Valeria waits clueless. Not long after, Valerica realized what was going on. At first she was surprised but she soon got an idea and decided to join in on the fun. Valerica and Joanna shared Logan's cock in several different positions. They squirted left and right as they orgasm several times. Once they were properly fucked it came time to reward them with a hot load.

Comment

• File: Raven Lane - Here for a Drilling.mp4
      Size: 1901540747 bytes (1.77 GiB), duration: 00:24:58, avg.bitrate: 10155 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 252 kb/s (eng)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 9888 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Do you wanna see Raven Lane get fucked in the ass? Join the club! This scorching brunette cannot wait to get herself drilled! The horny beauty is primed and ready to fuck, with anal beads ripe for harvest! Dorian Del Isla is waiting behind her, cock in hand, ready to penetrate her in every way she desires. This naughty collared beauty joyfully takes his cock in her hands, and gets ready to get stretched!

Comment

• File: Willow Ryder want's to ride the next superstar college player.mp4
        Size: 505608075 bytes (482.19 MiB), duration: 00:38:59, avg.bitrate: 1729 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 317 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1400 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Sexy Co-Ed Willow Ryder is at the library studying when Kris approaches her because she is so damn gorgeous! He wants to know if she's got time to show him around the town. They eventually end up in his hotel room to get naughty and fuck!

Comment

• File: Christina - Working For The Presidents.mp4
          Size: 1124429566 bytes (1.05 GiB), duration: 01:25:25, avg.bitrate: 1755 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 115 kb/s (und)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1625 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Ok so I had to change a tag category for today's Hot Milf because she's only 20, and I don't want to hear it everyone. This woman is hot and one of my buddies actually found her stripping and he convinced her to come over expecting to . . . Well we all were expecting to do an ExCoGi shoot with our lovely, but then we found out she was a mom and we felt she fit the HMF bill better. She didn't mind it much either what site she was on and I have to say this girl can fuck. I guess having a two year old will hinder the amount of sex one has as a single woman because Christina hasn't had sex in over a month she confessed. She also hasn't ever had anything up her butthole before and that includes her own fingers. Now don't get too excited, this isn't an anal scene and we don't hear that too often that nothing has ever been up a girl's ass before including her own fingers, but she can check that one off her honey-do list. Anal play . . . Check.

She also hasn't ever been face fucked or had anyone cum on that gorgeous pretty little face of hers either and honey-do list items #2 & #3 checked and double checked. Lets see what else hasn't our little pole dancer done before . . . uuuuuuummmm ate a guy's ass? Bingo! And yes that's a checked one for sure and this girl is a pleaser because I think it's even hotter when a girl does things she's kind of not into just to please. Well Christina is that kind of woman who is pretty much down for anything depending on the guy, and as she confessed afterwards during her post shoot confessional. "I got to fuck one pretty hot guy today," and unfortunately for the vast majority of us guys out there we are not Tyler Nixon who just happened to of won the sexual lottery by means of the looks department. Again, who ever said life was fair but lets focus on the gorgeous young mom who's sporting a killer body and is here to spread her fine legs and is willing to let Tyler do whatever he want to her inviting orifices. Ok so she's got a few inconspicuously tasteful tattoos and a two year old at 20, and who hasn't taken a few missteps in life? Because correct me if I'm wrong, that's what life is all about and more importantly learning from those little life lessons. So what did Christina actually learn today Steve? Well she learned that sex on camera is fun and very orgasm inducing because she had 6 of those today. Her previous record was 3 and 'I'll have some of what she's having' is right ladies, and you can to by just clicking on the "Model For Us' tab on our website. You don't even have to be a paying member. Just go to the tour and apply and you to can have Tyler pound your husband or boyfriend neglected pussy until you'll want to leave his sorry pussy ignoring ass. So lets see what else, and as I said earlier she got face fucked for the first time and even got her first ever facial and swallowed Tyler's man seed! That's right, even women that take their clothes off on stage for money aren't super sluts, yet, and our little 'make it rain" girl after today is well on her way to being treated like the whore in training she begged to be called today. Who knew Christina liked to be slapped around and called a whore as Tyler choked the fuck out of her as he used her pussy to fulfill his perverted desires before unloading an ewwy gooey load all over that virgin face. Well it happened today and she even rimmed Tyler's ass and I love this girl for it. It all sort of reminds me of Andrew Dice Clay and as he so eloquently would state in his standup routings, 'And so she was sucking, and fucking, and I was doing things to this girl you wouldn't do to a farm animal, and at the end of this little soiree she says to me, You know I just needed to be held'. . . Well Christina, you got the bonus package, OHHHHHH! and that's it folks.

Comment

• File: Madison Morgan & Kato - Christmas Cums Early 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
            Size: 469237601 bytes (447.50 MiB), duration: 00:26:52, avg.bitrate: 2329 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (eng)
            Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 2191 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

This year, Christmas Cums Early! And when horny milfs are involved, it's easy to feel the holiday spirit. Kato and Madison show Dante and Nathan a good time and give up their perfect pussies. The stunning babes look extra hot getting fucked in their stockings and sexy outfits.

Comment

• File: Gizelle Blanco - Pervy In Pink 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
              Size: 469544987 bytes (447.79 MiB), duration: 00:28:54, avg.bitrate: 2166 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 114 kb/s (und)
              Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 2045 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Gizelle Blanco works the stripper pole in a hot outfit that matches her wet pink pussy, and it's about to get a whole lot wetter once Scott Nails pounds it with his big dick, leaving her feeling more than just tickled pink!

Comment

• File: Serena Santos Comes To Invite The Guest Of Honor 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
                Size: 398442150 bytes (379.98 MiB), duration: 00:33:02, avg.bitrate: 1608 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 125 kb/s (eng)
                Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 1475 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download Serena_Santos_Comes_To_Invite_The_Guest_Of_Honor_1080p_HEVC_x265.rar fast and secure

Sexy spicy Latin wife Serena Santos has gone over to invite her and her husbands neighbor Alex to a party this Saturday night and all that he needs to do is show up hard! Flirty Serena lets her big tits fall out of her dress and soon enough Alex is pulling her big juicy ass cheeks for an early pre-party warm up of Serena sucking his big dick, balls deep and showing off on how much cock her tight hot married pussy can take for an endless eruption of hot creamy cum sprayed all over her big tits!

Comment

• Sexy brunette Sisi Rose has hot sex with her boyfriend's friend 1080p HEVC x265

File: Sexy brunette Sisi Rose has hot sex with her boyfriend's friend 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
                  Size: 439653317 bytes (419.29 MiB), duration: 00:31:45, avg.bitrate: 1846 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 158 kb/s (und)
                  Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 1680 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download Sexy_brunette_Sisi_Rose_has_hot_sex_with_her_boyfriend's_friend_1080p_HEVC_x265.rar fast and secure

Sisi Rose is checking in on her boyfriend's friend Max to see how he's doing with moving her new bed is going. Her boyfriend was suppose to be there to help but he's not been around much. Sisi wants some dick and who better to get it from? Max!

Comment

• File: Mila Milkshake - Who's My Favorite Girl 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
                    Size: 602598615 bytes (574.68 MiB), duration: 00:39:40, avg.bitrate: 2026 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (eng)
                    Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 1888 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Mila has always had a crush on her stepdad Ike. When she finds out that her parents are having relationship problems, she decides to step up and become Stepdaddy's favorite by giving him the things her mother won't do. The timing couldn't be more perfect as Mila bumps into Ike while jerking off in her room. She's one naughty stepdaughter and Ike is in desperate need of someone to properly play with his cock.

Comment

• File: Miss Alice Wild - Sneaky College Glory Holes 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
                      Size: 420213044 bytes (400.75 MiB), duration: 00:29:32, avg.bitrate: 1897 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 115 kb/s (und)
                      Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 1774 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Miss Alice is the most apt of pupils and is always excited about Professor Danny D's college course. When she discovers an errant gloryhole in the classroom wall - the perfect opportunity. arises. and it's not long or hard before Miss Alice has a fat cock buried in her throat. But not everyone is as pleased as Alice and the classroom tattle-tale snitches her out to Professor Danny. The Professor gets to the root of the problem and some poor lad gets sent to the Dean's office for no good reason, if you ask me. Being inquisitive by nature, Danny just has to give the load-bearing orifice a go & Miss Alice is happy to mash his banger through the gloryhole - repelling the more studious lot from the classroom and leaving the two alone together. Professor Danny goes for the full Monty with his perfectly sexy student Miss Alice Wild!

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X