Straight Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Alyssia & Victoria - So Clean Yet So Filthy 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
    Size: 1491281710 bytes (1.39 GiB), duration: 01:22:56, avg.bitrate: 2398 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 105 kb/s (und)
    Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 2274 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Oh yes it's both Alyssia and Victoria's first 3some ever people and we are so glad it happened here. I'm not going to bore you with a long write up today because this scene is hot and stands for itself so start beating boys because these girls loved licking slit today.

Comment

• File: Demi Diveena - Honestly U Can Do Anything To Me 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
      Size: 1148625698 bytes (1.07 GiB), duration: 01:15:05, avg.bitrate: 2040 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 109 kb/s (und)
      Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 1912 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Today's a very special day because the hot Milf that's here has enthusiasm coming out the wazoo. To say this girl's excited to get ass fucked is an understatement and she just exudes energy and happiness. Why so happy you ask? Well this girl's been celibate for the past year and that includes masturbation!!! It's been over 18 months since she's had butt sex and we can see why she's so excited. So you'll also find out real quick that this is this girl's second shoot and it's her anal debut. Her first sex on camera was the day before taking it in the pink, and I thought why wait? Lets lead with her butt hole today and satisfy all you anal fanatics. Not that her first sex on camera wasn't great mind you, but she did state throughout the entire shoot yesterday how much she loves anal, and how it's the best to get ass reamed and how analgasms start deep in your soul which produces the most fantastic orgasms blah blah blah. Well we're giving you this girl's back door first today and showing you what a dirty little slut and self-proclaimed blossoming whore she can be and trust me, she loves being a dirty little whore. Her words, not mine, and I think it's so hot when you have a woman who doesn't present herself to be to overly slutty but once she's on your bed the inner whore just comes out and came out hers did today. This girl likes to get ass fucked and did everything, and I do mean everything we told her to do. Butt Plugs? Yes they were used a plenty today. Face fucking? Right after it came out of her ass to her mouth of course. Double penetration with toys? Do you think we are pussies? Of course we fucked her in both her holes simultaneously and she begged for more of it and another cock after declaring this was the best day of her life. God I love nymphomaniacs and this girl is the definition of one. So enjoy the violation of her holes everyone because Tyler sure as fuck did.

Comment

• File: Aja Steele - Once Upon A Time a Cock in My Ass 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
        Size: 1319907342 bytes (1.23 GiB), duration: 01:16:12, avg.bitrate: 2310 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 104 kb/s (und)
        Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 2187 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Today's MILF is one of those hot girls who I think doesn't quite know how sexy she is, and let me tell you that once she peels off that dress to reveal her very nice and seductive body you just know you're in for a cock tingling good time. So we find out that our submissive first-timer to spreading and sucking on film likes dating across a broad spectrum of genders and likes to lick slit occasionally and classifies her self as "Just Queer." Nothing wrong with that honey and I bet your very good guy friends with benefits would like to benefit a little bit more frequently from a few menage a trios. Us guys are perverts you see and if one girl during sex is good, two or more are better, and I just have to say your energy during the interview is infectious and is why Tyler wanted to get things rolling and get you naked so quickly. And just like the shy unassuming "Nice Girl" behind the RadioShack counter who turns out to be a knockout in the sack with a killer tight body, so is Aja. Now I saw this girl's submission pics and I knew she had a good body, but holy fuck girl!, you've got the prettiest little pink pussy and tight asshole that just begs to have a tongue and/or your fingers stuck up there for any meal of day and we did not see that coming. Oh and today is only Aja's second time doing anal ever and getting to violate a sweet girl's orifices that hasn't been plowed by every Tom, Dick or Harry makes the experience of being one of lucky few just that much hotter. I mean this girl is fresh and super horny without giving off the "I'm a total Whore" vibe and is what I think most men want to come home to after a hard day's work to unwind to. Now it's pretty obvious that Aja loves cock and she wastes little time sucking Tyler's while she gets her throat very thoroughly fucked while having a plug stretch and prep that tight little asshole of hers for a very long and most definitely very satisfying pounding. DP with toys you ask? It was her first time ever having something up her ass while getting dicked at the same time and I think we've created a very horny monster because this girl's appetite for sex parallels only someone who's very sexually frustrated and doesn't get enough dicks. Well Tyler made up for the once a week dickings you are used to with a full throttle fully thermonuclear ass pounding that you're not soon to forget so enjoy this one everyone because it was fun to film.

Comment

• File: Bella - Good Girl Gone Bad, Sorry Mom And Dad 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
          Size: 1398791043 bytes (1.30 GiB), duration: 01:32:29, avg.bitrate: 2017 kb/s
          Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 1895 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

'Roses are red and violets are blue' is how the sweet innocent phase goes I believe but I've got a better one for you and here's how it goes. 'Her lips are red and her eyes are blue, give this hot Milf some attention and those red DSL's that could suck a golf ball threw a garden hose will suck you dry as she gazes at you with her deep blue eyes as you cover her face in man seed.' Very romantic I agree and ok ok ok I get it and know that's not exactly a poem but it is exactly what she did with Alex Mack today for one hell of a hot scene. This woman is gorgeous and you can tell she loves sex and everything that cums along with it. Adventurous? Well she likes impact play, and for all you vanillas out there that's getting hit fucking hard so it leaves a mark or bruises hard so I'm guessing she's into some kinky ****. Sorry to not live up to the expectations honey but we don't do impact play here but what we do is give women like yourself some of the best sex of their lives with a multitude of orgasms to boot accompanied by a handful of sexual firsts. So what did our big tittied Milf do for the first time today you ask? Well she had more orgasms in one fuck session then every before and squirted for the very first time ever. That's an accomplishment when we hear that guys normally can't make her cum. But what this hot Milf and her magical pussy can do is make guys cum early and that almost happened to Alex as he explains, "This never happens, NEVER!" Well it almost did today and you'll all see why because this girl can fuck. So enjoy Bella everyone because Alex sure as fuck did.

Comment

• File: Demi Diveena - Ok, Somebody's Officially A Super Whore 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
            Size: 1523295983 bytes (1.42 GiB), duration: 01:34:44, avg.bitrate: 2144 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 105 kb/s (und)
            Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 2021 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Download Demi_Diveena_-_Ok,_Somebody's_Officially_A_Super_Whore_1080p_HEVC_x265.rar fast and secure

She's back everyone and this hot Milf's got enthusiasm coming out the wazoo again because this was her third sex on camera, her first 3some ever... & her first Double Penetration!!! To say this girl was excited was an understatement and she just exudes energy and happiness to be here as she called her mom before the big event and then again during her post shoot confessional to ask if she was proud of her little girl. Well I know how this fairy tale ends and it ends with Demi declaring this was the best day of her life and she wished she could do it again for another 3 hours. Hate to break it to you dear but Tyler and Alex are only human and although I believe they could fuck every hole of yours again and again, there is just something that tells me you're the type of girl that has an unquenchable thirst for sex. This scene is hot and all her holes get worked over for one hell of a good Double Penetrating time that ends in a double cum facial as little miss Demi's also having a simultaneous orgasm herself. It's hot and so is this entire scene so enjoy it everyone.

Comment

• Demi Diveena - A Year Without Dick, Well Take It From Here 1080p HEVC x265

File: Demi Diveena - A Year Without Dick, Well Take It From Here 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
              Size: 1721714470 bytes (1.60 GiB), duration: 01:51:08, avg.bitrate: 2066 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 103 kb/s (und)
              Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 1945 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Download Demi_Diveena_-_A_Year_Without_Dick,_Well_Take_It_From_Here_1080p_HEVC_x265.rar fast and secure

You guys asked for it and you shall receive, so let's rewind a little and see Demi Diveena in her VERY FIRST sex on camera, oh and by the way did we mention this girl hadn't even seen a dick in a whole year before showing up to shoot with us?!? No ****, she hadn't even masturbated all in an effort to get in touch with her spiritual side. Call her the Ghandi of no fap, the Mother Teresa of cum retention, or whatever the hell your preference is, all we know is her little lady-hole has been SCREAMING to get pounded. Imagine an entire year of sexual frustration about to be released right here on film. Just look at that milky white girl-cum that shoots all over our sybian. We've seen a lot of orgasms but there was something special about that one, and we know you could hear this girl scream bloody murder from all the way down the block! She was also the first girl we've had that elected to put the sybian attachment RIGHT INTO HER ASS without any questions asked... now that's what we call a go-getter. So have fun watching this girl release all her demons and get re-acquainted with her slutty side. Frankly, with a booty like that and a gorgeous tan and perfect tits, we don't think you would have lasted very long as a nun anyways, it was a pleasure to end your chastity streak, call us anytime.

Comment

• Andi Skye - With Cum On My Face And A Butt Plug In My Ass 1080p HEVC x265

File: Andi Skye - With Cum On My Face And A Butt Plug In My Ass 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
                Size: 1422488633 bytes (1.32 GiB), duration: 01:26:08, avg.bitrate: 2202 kb/s
                Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 2080 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Download Andi_Skye_-_With_Cum_On_My_Face_And_A_Butt_Plug_In_My_Ass_1080p_HEVC_x265.rar fast and secure

With a smile like yours girl the only thing that would make you more beautiful is if Tyler unloaded all over that newbie face of yours and let is drip down while we asked you how your first sex on camera went. Yes and this MILF by definition is sexy, intelligent and has a great body building physique that she loves to show off proudly. We also find out that Andi's been quite the exhibitionist that dates way back to her early teenage years were she'd fuck in open fields, hotel men's restrooms, and she confessed her riskiest experience ever was having anal sex in a packed movie theater. Kinky! And don't fast forward threw the interview or you'll miss how deep the waters run with this one. But if you're the type to go stampeding towards the clitoris because it's all about cock going in and out of this girl's orifices then by all means get right to it because the sex is hot and steamy with this submissive sex pet. Yes she has "Sex Pet" tattooed on her and that's all I'm going to say about that because if you like your women really tatted up and super slutty in the sheets who can also carry an intelligent conversation? Well than this women's right down your dirty gutter. So this little love affair begins with kissing and pussy licking while Tyler's finger fucking our hottie until she squirts for the first time. Love that and you can tell today's going to be some very dirty fun. Face fucking while Tyler deep-throated our little whore in training? Of course he used her like his own personal fuck doll today as he just pounded that beautiful little pink pussy raw. Did he make her lick his ass? Fuck yea he did and she confessed she's never done it before ever while Rocky used the magic wand on that beautiful pussy arched way high in the air. Face down, ass up, and that's the way we like our dirty women here at HMF and Andi's definitely our type of filthy slut. Cowgirl or Reverse? Well I'm not sure which position was hotter. Watching this women's fine ass twerk up and down all over Tyler's thick cock while in Cowgirl, or watching her get worked over in Reverse and doggy style. That's a tough question you see and one you don't answer because it's kind of like asking someone which one of your kids is your favorite. All of them are equally exquisite and fine as fuck to watch and this girl loved every butt plugging, throat chocking, DP with toys filling pussy pounding, multiple orgasm filled minutes of this fuck session and you're welcome honey for the treatment. I think this one likes to be dominated and treated like a filthy whore because she let Tyler blow his first load in that spectacularly beautiful pink slit of hers right before he glazed that pearly white smile and face of hers like a donut. So that's it for the commentary and if you want to watch her get fucked once more after the scene in the shower then watch her post shoot confessional in her Extras 1 clip that was released a few days before this scene. It also includes a solo masturbation scene were she gives herself the first of many orgasms she had today for a record-breaking fuck session and you're welcome. So enjoy slutty Andi everyone.

Comment

• File: Ariel - That's The Most I've Ever Came During Sex 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
                  Size: 1953742049 bytes (1.82 GiB), duration: 01:55:09, avg.bitrate: 2262 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 108 kb/s (und)
                  Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 2136 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Download Ariel_-_That's_The_Most_I've_Ever_Came_During_Sex_1080p_HEVC_x265.rar fast and secure

It's Ariel's second sex on camera and she shattered her orgasm record today. If you want to see her casting go check her out over at BackroomCastingCouch.com and her first ever Black Cock was over at BBCSurprise.com so the trifecta's complete and this Milf needs more good cock. With huge natural tits and a smile that lights up a room this Ariel the mermaid look a like is the perfect girl next seashell and is exactly the mermaid you want to see if you're ever washed up ashore. This girl is sexy and a total wanna be slut who until today had no idea was great sex was. This scene is hot and I know you'll love it so start spanking everyone.

Comment

• File: Riley Reid & Cheerleader Kait - Guitarist Threesome.mp4
                    Size: 775326196 bytes (739.41 MiB), duration: 00:16:44, avg.bitrate: 6178 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 160 kb/s (und)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1080x1920, 6006 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Comment

• File: Reya Sunshine & Jack.mp4
                      Size: 1691310844 bytes (1.58 GiB), duration: 00:36:33, avg.bitrate: 6170 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 160 kb/s (eng)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6001 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Offline with @reyasunshine. I shot this after coming off a month+ long break and man did I feel rusty. She knocked on the door to my place and it was instantly go time. She pushed me back on the the couch, showed off her body and started sucking my cock. I was so nervous it took a minute or two to get my cock hard. She sucks my cock and I put her in missionary. It's been so long - I cum on her leg 3 times (lol). I'm a little embarrassed, but I just keep fucking her. Side laying missionary. Standing reverse, cowgirl, doggie, prone, side laying POV - I cum on her pussy.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X