Straight Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Milana se Regale.mp4
    Size: 999880984 bytes (953.56 MiB), duration: 00:36:55, avg.bitrate: 3611 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 96 kb/s (fra)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 3509 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/81fb6043b9520bd9408f1e108e2366c0

Comment

• File: pba.18.03.20.dayana.ice.mp4
      Size: 1228122446 bytes (1.14 GiB), duration: 00:26:33, avg.bitrate: 6168 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5966 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

I saw Dayana Ice walking down the street wearing a sleek black fur coat. Stopping her with an "excuse me," I explained that I was doing interviews for a new 18+ TV show. We got to chatting, and Dayana told me she was from Russia, but visiting Prague. She looked like a really nice girl, so I offered her 1000 crowns to show me her boobs. For 1000 more she showed me her big booty, and I saw she had butterflies tattooed on her arse! She was a work of art that made my dick hard, so for 5000 more she gave me a blowjob. We found a random cabin and had amazing sex, then I came on her face for a facial!

Comment

• File: Brittany Bardott, Horny Milf Rides a Threesome with Anal and DP .mp4
        Size: 1871939834 bytes (1.74 GiB), duration: 00:30:31, avg.bitrate: 8179 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 125 kb/s (eng)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 8046 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

https://rg.to/file/ec260f495d65f6d1e3f44b6ec2c2b00d

Comment

• File: Taurus Angel, Tana Lea - My Freaky Sisters Use My Cock.mp4
          Size: 1281034949 bytes (1.19 GiB), duration: 00:21:45, avg.bitrate: 7853 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 317 kb/s (eng)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7523 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

You won't believe what happened to me today. My sisters Tana & Taurus went out to a rave & they came home pretty late. I was bored & in Taurus' room masturbating with her panties. I didn't hear them come home & Taurus walked in on me. She started teasing me then called in Tana to show her what a pervert their little brother is. I was embarrassed but it was kinda hot so I just kept masturbating. Tarus started giving me a handjob. I couldn't believe it, but I just stayed cool & went with it. Then she convinced my sister Tana to give me a blowjob! Insane. They both must've been pretty "out of it" from their night of partying. Tana wanted to get laid & didn't, so Taurus convinced her that my dick would do just fine. Tana was reluctant at first, but eventually her libido won over & she rode my cock. Unfortunately I couldn't contain myself & came inside her while Taurus laughed. Oops! Oh well. They're my sisters; I'm sure they'll forgive me.

He tries to explain to her exactly what he wants, but she's only programmed to understand commands. Exasperated, he chooses the Sensual Taurus setting. She instantly becomes the girl of his dreams, and he relaxes into the couch as she kisses him deep & hard. He's so happy he's going to finally get his dream experience. In the middle of kissing him, Taurus Silver shocks him, glitches out & freezes. He's worried this is the end, but she resumes kissing him as though nothing happened. When riding him, she glitches again & shocks him on his penis but she returns to administering pleasure until he cums inside her.

She offers to access ChefBot Taurus mode & cook him dinner. This really is the perfect woman. The LazCorp name has lived up to its reputation.

Sisters, Fucking, Pov, Threesomes, Taboo, Family, Sisters, Blowjob, Creampie, Humor, Big Tits

Comment

• File: Amirah Adara.mp4
            Size: 1228633334 bytes (1.14 GiB), duration: 01:01:46, avg.bitrate: 2652 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 157 kb/s (eng)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 2491 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

International superstar Amirah Adara came back for some pussy creampie action and our guys worked her hard - watch out for that perfect body enjoying all the cock she can take in!

Brunette, Natural Tits, Dildo, Oral, Hardcore, Internal

Comment

• File: Suzy Rainbow, Lucette Nice - Noise Complaints.mp4
              Size: 285480609 bytes (272.26 MiB), duration: 00:35:22, avg.bitrate: 1076 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 768x432, 943 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Renato has received noise complaints about Suzy Rainbow from the other tenants of his building. When he goes to see her to give her a fine, Suzy tries to argue her case and insists she is not responsible for the noise. While she's talking to her landlord, her girlfriend Lucette Nice sneakily fingers her behind the door! When Renato finally walks away, Suzy lets herself go and has a screaming orgasm! Of course Renato hears it and returns to the apartment as this constitutes an irrefutable proof of her being responsible for the noise. Doing so, he catches the lesbian couple in action! They invite him inside so he can judge for himself how loud they really are as they lick and finger each other's dripping wet pussies! Then, they take turns sucking his big hard cock before pulling him into a hot threesome that is bound to convince him to let them get away with just a warning!

Threesome (2 Females), Amateur, Brunette, Blonde, Finger Banging, Anal Play, Pussy Licking, Blowjob - POV, 2 Girl Blowjob, Asslick, Shaved, Lesbian

Comment

• File: Barbara Voice - Hot MILF Barbara.mp4
                Size: 829892885 bytes (791.45 MiB), duration: 00:30:43, avg.bitrate: 3602 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 101 kb/s (eng)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3493 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (hun)

Aged thirty-five, single mother Barbara works in a law office and she knows exactly how business is made. No, not by signing some contracts, but by getting a huge load of sticky spunk on her sweet face! The hot gal happily gives a head to her boss during lunch break and soon she's on his desk, offering her invitingly wet and juicy cunt! No wonder Boss wants her to do some more office overwork in the weekends!

Blonde, Natural Tits, MILF, Oral, Hardcore, Facial

Comment

• File: Mercedes Carrera & Noemie Bilas - Stage Stepmom.mp4
                  Size: 828276813 bytes (789.91 MiB), duration: 00:36:19, avg.bitrate: 3041 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 139 kb/s (und)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2894 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

When it comes to competing in beauty pageants, Noemie and her stepmom, Mercedes, couldn't be more different. While Noemie is more than satisfied with the title of "runner up", Mercedes refuses to settle for anything less than gold. After Noemie loses out to another competitor, Mercedes thinks she and her stepdaughter should give Isiah, the pageant judge, a little talking to. Mercedes is convinced she can get him to change his verdict. a little backstage banging should do the trick!

Big Ass,Big Tits,Black Hair,Blonde,Cheating,Deep Throat,Ebony,Interracial,Latina,MILF,Natural Tits,Stepdaughter,Stepmom,Wife

Comment

• File: pb.18.03.21.nika.roca.cock.crazy.bitch.gets.her.do se.of.cum.mp4
                    Size: 1692763372 bytes (1.58 GiB), duration: 00:27:55, avg.bitrate: 8085 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 157 kb/s (und)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7922 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Another sex hungry bitch with a weird name? Where do they come from? Haha, I dont care really... I just want to fuck some pussies! And since she needed a hard cock so much, she came already naked so I could see her pale skin with a bunch of weird tattoos, including a diamond between her rather small tits. It was a shame she was not good enough to do a deep throat for me (but I get it that my cock is just too big for most of these amateur bitches), however the fucking was good especially since she was up most of the time, literally just riding my cock from all angles with her wet pussy. It would not be me if I did not have her kneel down and fuck her from behind tho. Her pussy felt good so I gave her cunt a proper banging. Then she sucked on my cock again until I came all over her mouth.

Comment

• File: bgb.18.03.21.Maya.Kendrick.mp4
                      Size: 534389684 bytes (509.63 MiB), duration: 01:03:27, avg.bitrate: 1123 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 986 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Maya Kendrick just wants to get out of her cage, and she says she'll do anything to make that happen, even take five hard cocks in every hole. So the guys let her out, and immediately cash in. She chokes down every big cock like a woman on a mission, serving the guys the way they demand. When the time comes to fill her other holes, she puts them up willingly, sucking cock at the same time she's getting her slutty pussy slammed. The guys tie her up in two different suspensions, and she takes their rock hard dicks in both, as she's twisted up in the rope, fully immobile, plowed and choked with cock in her ass and pussy. They let her down but keep her tied as they fill her airtight, double penetrating her pussy and ass while sliding cock down her throat. She cums multiple times during the DP, losing her head as the guys drill her repeatedly. Finally, she begs for their cum, and the shoot it all over her innocent face and into her mouth. In a final humiliation, she's put back in her cage, where gets the last huge load.

tags: straight, gangbang, anal, Double Penetration, Blowbang, bondage, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, blowjob, role play, Rough Sex, cage, humiliation

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X