Blowjob & Handjob Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Holly Berry - Meets The Throat Terrorist's BBC & Black Ass.mp4
    Size: 3260165149 bytes (3.04 GiB), duration: 00:34:10, avg.bitrate: 12723 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 317 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 12391 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download Holly_Berry_-_Meets_The_Throat_Terrorist\'s_BBC_&_Black_Ass.part1.rar fast and secure

Download Holly_Berry_-_Meets_The_Throat_Terrorist\'s_BBC_&_Black_Ass.part2.rar fast and secure

Download Holly_Berry_-_Meets_The_Throat_Terrorist\'s_BBC_&_Black_Ass.part3.rar fast and secure

Download Holly_Berry_-_Meets_The_Throat_Terrorist\'s_BBC_&_Black_Ass.part4.rar fast and secure

Holly Berry is addicted to BIG BLACK DICK. She can't get enough of it. Branden Richards is addicted to amazing head. He can't get enough of it! This seems like a match made in heaven right??? And for Branden, it was! Branden had heard of Holly Berry aka Queen Throat, and seen her take massive black cocks down her throat EFFORTLESSLY and come back begging for more. As a man who loves a good blowjob, he couldn't resist calling her up and getting a sample. And the blonde haired, blue eyed MILF was only happy to oblige! She gives a quick tease, showing off her body and her pussy, but that tease quickly turns into a HARD BLACK DICK in her mouth! They call Branden the Throat Terrorist, but he wasn't prepared for what this MILF had to offer! The mouth felt like silk! Holly took the dick to the back of her throat as easily as she was breathing! You can tell it felt amazing from the LOUD MOANS that Branden unleashed every time she throated him. But Holly didn't just want dick...she wanted BIG BLACK ASS TOO!!! She turned Branden around, played with his booty, and then stuck her tongue deep inside!!! She craved black asshole almost as much as she craved BIG BLACK DICK!!! Holly lets Branden fuck her face with his BBC and sit on her face with his Black Ass, eating both ravenously while looking up with those beautiful blue eyes. It isn't long before Branden can't take it anymore, and busts an ENORMOUS LOAD right in Queen Throat's Throat!!! Holly lets everyone see the load before playing with it, and leaving The Throat Terrorist exhausted, worn out and DRAINED. Who won this battle? The Queen or the Terrorist?

Ass Eating, Deep Throat, Rimming, Milf, Throat Fucking, Cum In Mouth, Ir, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Ass Smacking, Gagging, Bbc

Comment

• File: Alex More - 12 Inches of Nutritious MONSTER MEAT For Dinner.mp4
      Size: 3325503450 bytes (3.10 GiB), duration: 00:40:24, avg.bitrate: 10975 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 189 kb/s (eng)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 10777 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download Alex_More_-_12_Inches_of_Nutritious_MONSTER_MEAT_For_Dinner.part2.rar fast and secure

Download Alex_More_-_12_Inches_of_Nutritious_MONSTER_MEAT_For_Dinner.part3.rar fast and secure

Download Alex_More_-_12_Inches_of_Nutritious_MONSTER_MEAT_For_Dinner.part4.rar fast and secure

Alex More has FINALLY moved out of her small town to a big city! And her neighborhood has everything! Coffee shops, boutique stores...and black guys. Sexy, muscular black guys. And lots of them. Alex is from a small town, so this is the most black people she's seen in person. And she LOVES what she sees...especially this one guy, Dante who lives in her building. Dante has a set routine, so Alex has taken to watching him when he comes and goes....and thinking about what he has hiding in his pants. Alex has never been with a black guy before, but she's heard the rumors about MONSTER BLACK DICKS...and on this day, she really...really wants to find out if the rumors are true. So Alex makes a delicious home cooked meal so she can deliver it to Dante. The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach right? She goes and knocks on the door and when he answers...her breath is taken away...she can't help herself...all the watching and waiting...Alex can't help herself...and she tells Dante that she's hungry...FOR HIS BIG...BLACK...DICK! Dante is definitely down, and when he pulls it out, Alex finds out the rumors are true! Alex sucks it and it keeps growing...and growing...and growing! Its SO BIG! SO LONG! Its AMAZING! Alex doesn't know if she can handle this monster dick! Dante jackhammers her throat, trying to shove ALL 12 INCHES to the back of her throat, leaving Alex PUKING and gasping for air! But even though she's struggling to take this MONSTER BLACK DICK...she's can't resist it! She continues sucking and taking her face fucking like the hungry girl she is. Alex knows that a 12 inch monster like this one MUST be worshiped, and thats what she does until he busts a massive load all over her pretty face! After all that face fucking, Dante has definitely worked up an appetite! But Alex? After all that MASSIVE BLACK MEAT and HOT CUM...Alex is definitely full!

Bbc, Puke, Gagging, Ball Sucking/licking, Face Fucking, Interracial Domination, Small Tits, Gag Reflex, Slut Training

Comment

• File: Maya Bijou - Homie's Little Sister Gets Introduced To Black Ass & Big Black Dick.mp4
        Size: 3610007170 bytes (3.36 GiB), duration: 00:40:11, avg.bitrate: 11978 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 189 kb/s (eng)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 11780 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download Maya_Bijou_-_Homie\'s_Little_Sister_Gets_Introduced_To_Black_Ass_&_Big_Black_Dick.part1.rar fast and secure

Download Maya_Bijou_-_Homie\'s_Little_Sister_Gets_Introduced_To_Black_Ass_&_Big_Black_Dick.part2.rar fast and secure

Download Maya_Bijou_-_Homie\'s_Little_Sister_Gets_Introduced_To_Black_Ass_&_Big_Black_Dick.part4.rar fast and secure

So I'm out there grinding on the streets doing what I do, and I finally get the package I been waiting for! I gotta let my boy know cuz we been waitin on this forever, feel me? So I call him up so he can see this ...but this muthafucka aint home. What!?!? I got to do and can';t wait for his ass. But he tells me that his little sister is home, so I can come drop it off, he can look it over, and I can do my thang. Maya is his sister's name...I ain't seen her in forever! She was always a cute lil thing and I heard some stories about her...but she's my boy's sister, so I never made a move....but that don't mean I didnt think about it.

So I get there and her fine ass ain't wearing nothing but some panties and a short ass shirt! My dick start to get hard and I think her naughty ass sensed it, because she started flirting hard AF asking if I wanna have some fun! HELL YEAH! I ain't gonna say no to that! I pull out my BBC and she DEVOURS it. She's a head monster! Her throat gets wetter and wetter as I pound it, shoving my dick BALLS DEEP, bringing up all that spit! She like that tho! I want to see how freaky she really is, so i turn around to see what she gonna do to my asshole. Bro. She dove RIGHT IN! Buried her pretty 19 YEAR OLD face in my black ass! She ate it like it was her last meal! And she got extra sloppy too! Spitting in it, licking it and just being a nasty little bitch! I wasn't done with her throat yet, so I kept shoving my dick in there and her throat kept cumming; all them juices kept flowing! But she wasn't done with my asshole, either, and she went right back to spreading my cheeks and sticking her tongue deep in there! These 19 year olds are so nasty nowadays! doesn't make sense!

After some more good, solid gag filled face fucking, I can't hold it anymore and bust a HUGE LOAD right in Maya's mouth! She liked that , so much that she played with the cum afterwards, before she swallowed it. After that tho, she said I had to leave. Probably good advice since her brother was probably on his way home. Not trying to have no beef with him since I just face fucked his sister, made her eat my ass and nutted in her mouth. And guess what? I'ma do it again...

Ass Eating, Gagging, Cum In Mouth, Rimming, Wet & Messy, Sloppy, Blowjob, Redbones, Cum Play, Swallowed, Bbc

Comment

• File: Lily Lovecraft - Nigg3r Lovin' Lily TRAINED To Worship BLACK ASS & BBC.mp4
          Size: 4541598799 bytes (4.23 GiB), duration: 00:52:30, avg.bitrate: 11534 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 317 kb/s (eng)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 3840x2160, 11205 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download Lily_Lovecraft_-_Nigg3r_Lovin\'_Lily_TRAINED_To_Worship_BLACK_ASS_&_BBC.part1.rar fast and secure

Download Lily_Lovecraft_-_Nigg3r_Lovin\'_Lily_TRAINED_To_Worship_BLACK_ASS_&_BBC.part2.rar fast and secure

Download Lily_Lovecraft_-_Nigg3r_Lovin\'_Lily_TRAINED_To_Worship_BLACK_ASS_&_BBC.part3.rar fast and secure

Download Lily_Lovecraft_-_Nigg3r_Lovin\'_Lily_TRAINED_To_Worship_BLACK_ASS_&_BBC.part4.rar fast and secure

Download Lily_Lovecraft_-_Nigg3r_Lovin\'_Lily_TRAINED_To_Worship_BLACK_ASS_&_BBC.part5.rar fast and secure

Lily is a sheltered small town girl from a conservative family. She doesn't get out of the house much because her dad is very overprotective. She has to wear long dresses that cover her whole body because her dad wants to protect her from, in his words,tr "Muslims, Illegals and of course...N*ggers". Lily's dad hates them and has told her to STAY AWAY FROM BLACK GUYS. But of course, that just made blonde haired, blue eyed Lily even more curious. Curiosity on the internet leads to a lot of answers...and it didn't take long for pretty innocent Lily to find a strong black man to answer a few questions for her and teach her a few things. Lily had told him how her dad didn't like her hanging out with N*ggers and he told her that he was going to turn her into a N*gger Loving Slut!

When her dad leaves for work, Lily invites the black man over and gets on her knees...prepared to serve. Her masked, dominant new black daddy pulls out his hard black dick and makes her open wide. Lily had heard about blacks, but she didn't think his dick would be that thick...and she definitely didn't think he would be SO AGGRESSIVE! The black man seemed to have an anger inside him, making Lily repeat the N Word her dad had always thrown around so casually...each slur seemed to make his dick harder and make him hornier as he thrashed her mouth with BBC. It also seemed to make him angrier as he SLAPPED Lily repeatedly, turning her pale white skin red!

Lily thought her training was only to suck the BBC but he turned around and commanded that she eat his black ass. This was definitely something she hadn't expected and she knew her father would her if he found out...but like a submissive little good girl, Lily happily buried her tongue in black ass, soothing the black beast with her soft wet tongue. He alternated between shoving his dick and his ass in her face, going so deep that she gagged and spit up multiple times. He choked her with big black dick while she struggled to breathe, kicking and flailing as she tried not to pass out!

Her struggles only turn him on even more as he mercilessly pounds her throat in multiple positions, wearing Little Lily out until finally she pulled a MASSIVE LOAD out of his big black cock! Lily's throat is sore and her eyes are red with tears...but she's completed the first part of her BBC training and couldn't be happier!

Blowjob, Submissive Sluts, Rimming, Slut Training, Ass Eating, Gagging, Ass Licking, Throat Fucking, Struggling, Bbc, Deep Throat, Spitting, Face Slapping

Comment

• File: KlixenDaniela - Klixen K - Part A.wmv
            Size: 1278412953 bytes (1.19 GiB), duration: 00:20:57, avg.bitrate: 8136 kb/s
            Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 48 kb/s (ger)
            Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8046 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (ger)

File: KlixenDaniela - Klixen K - Part B.wmv
            Size: 903561599 bytes (861.70 MiB), duration: 00:11:38, avg.bitrate: 10356 kb/s
            Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 160 kb/s (ger)
            Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 10144 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (ger)

... I make a short unit of instruction with Daniela... so could you please provide your cock for us? we have a lot of fun and Daniela is learning fast... perhaps because she loves cocks... first each of us is stroking your dick alone... later it will be a teamwork...

...four hands are better than two... I hold your cock at the base and pull down the skin of your cock, while Daniela is squeezing out your precum... slowly and focussed, with some instructions from me, she brings you to the point of no return...

Handjob, Threesome, Cock Tease

Comment

• File: ted.17.08.04.maya.bijou.mp4
              Size: 683566342 bytes (651.90 MiB), duration: 00:16:06, avg.bitrate: 5661 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5463 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Watch this awesome performance from Maya Bijou! The cute babe gets down on her knees and opens wide to welcome a gigantic throbbing cock. She gets wet at the sight of it. She takes it deep down her throat, gagging and slobbering on it! Enjoy!

Hardcore, Brunette, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Saliva, Face Fuck, Tattooed

Comment

• File: bgg.17.08.01.luna.leve.mp4
                Size: 1141070693 bytes (1.06 GiB), duration: 00:24:43, avg.bitrate: 6155 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 164 kb/s (und)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5982 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

On our search for new cuties we always look for a few things. And when you find this combo, Bubble Butt - Latina - Teen - Dick Sucking Lips (DSLs) - its a Winner! Winner, Winner, Cum Dinner! That is what Conor is serving up this cutie Newbie Luna Leve.

Comment

• File: gykd.17.07.20.serena.ali.mp4
                  Size: 850274823 bytes (810.89 MiB), duration: 00:22:08, avg.bitrate: 5122 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 151 kb/s (und)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 4960 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

http://rg.to/file/fa1df690fcec24196a655c706202dbce

Comment

• File: gykd.17.07.29.nikki.delano.jynx.maze.and.kiara.mia .mp4
                    Size: 646282329 bytes (616.34 MiB), duration: 00:16:43, avg.bitrate: 5155 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 151 kb/s (und)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 4991 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

http://rg.to/file/528780de4c849615495ef6a656dee57a

Comment

• File: rv.17.08.04.kitten.blowjob.mp4
                      Size: 761061450 bytes (725.80 MiB), duration: 00:19:53, avg.bitrate: 5104 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 113 kb/s (und)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 4984 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

http://rg.to/file/56e60fd31498fec9f929fda6ff3e9901

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X