Blowjob & Handjob Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Sandra O - Young Gun Feeds Wif3y.mp4
    Size: 462104553 bytes (440.70 MiB), duration: 00:15:03, avg.bitrate: 4094 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 130 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 3957 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Young black guy starts out sucking on her breasts, she drops, pulls his sweatpants down and goes to work on his cock. Eventually she leans back against the mattress as he finishes off spraying into her open mouth. She plays with it for a bit then swallows, saying it was a big shot.

We met "Young Gun" about a year before we shot this- he had contacted us off of Twitter and said he had been a fan for years (which is a little scary considering he's only 21 now!). He wanted to know if there was any possible way he could shoot a scene with me because he was my biggest fan and had jerked off to me hundreds of times (he also knew I have a weakness for a nice cock and a heavy cummer lol!)

I told him probably not but that he'd need to send a picture of himself to be considered. He sent one of himself in clothes and I thought "Wow! He's really good looking!". I emailed him back and said I'd need to see a cock pic as well. He quickly sent one over and I was pleasantly surprised- he had a great looking dong and I knew I wanted to meet with this Young Gun!

In this scene I wanted to fulfill a longtime fantasy of his- he had told me before that he had never been with a girl that had allowed him to cum in her mouth and then swallowed his huge load. I knew I was up for that- I have been with quite a few heavy cummers and loved the challenge!

He texted Hubby earlier in the day of the shoot and said that he hadn't had an orgasm in 5 days and was worried that he'd cum too fast! Hub told him not to worry, that Wifey knew how to take it slow for him Smiley
    When Young Gun showed up that day he seemed REALLY horny. His eyes nearly bugged out when I came walking into the room in my little outfit. I could tell he was really turned on by the idea of cumming in my mouth- he was telling me how he loved watching videos of me swallowing a guys jizz and couldn't believe it was going to happen to him!

We all went into the bedroom and he asked if he could suck on my big tits and nipples first (hell yes!!). He is really gentle and knows hot to please a woman which is rare for a younger guy. He sucked and pinched my large swollen nipples so well I started to get really wet!

I then dropped to my knees- I was really excited to fulfill this young stud's fantasy of being the first woman to swallow his load! I started sucking and massaging his cock. He was a little shy at first but this young guy is definitely a grower! His cock is really thick and he has huge balls.
    It was hot because after a few minutes of sucking and stroking he just HAD to blow that load he had been holding onto for so long!

He started stroking his own cock while staring down intently at my face and big tits. I just couldn't take my eyes off of his cock, it really turned me on watching this young stud jerking off in front of me!

It didn't take him long to tell me he was about to cum. I obediently tilted my head back and opened my mouth wide as Young Gun stroked and directed the head of his cock towards my hungry mouth and tongue. He then moaned and the first powerful blast of his warm semen exploded into my mouth! OMG this kid was like a firehose, lol! That thick cock kept shooting blast after blast into my open mouth! I opened wide and rolled my tongue out to give him an easier target and that amazing cock kept blasting more ropes! When his orgasm started to subside I hungrily wrapped my lips over the head and sucked as he stroked and squeezed out the rest of his ball juice. Fuck this guy had a huge load, it was so hot! I looked over to the camera my husband was holding and showed him the huge load that Young Gun had deposited. I nearly choked trying to swallow it all down (but came through!) and the guys and I were all laughing at the monstrous cumshot this guy delivered.

This is really hot- if you like big cumshots being swallowed you're gonna LOVE this! Its got several angles of the finale and it's really NAUGHTY!!

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Only Blowjob, Only Handjob, Deepthroat, Interracial, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Comment

• File: mt.17.03.05.ruined.orgasm.from.strict.milf.mp4
      Size: 456280443 bytes (435.14 MiB), duration: 00:14:57, avg.bitrate: 4069 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 157 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3904 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

You are such a naughty, perverted boy! I'm tired of catching you masturbating when I'm home. You could at least wait until I leave. Well, I have a way of sorting you out. I'll work you up & then ruin your orgasm. I think you'll find that extremely frustrating & hopefully you'll learn your lesson young man!

Comment

• File: mt.17.03.20.oral.anguish.mp4
        Size: 429511339 bytes (409.61 MiB), duration: 00:13:51, avg.bitrate: 4135 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 157 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3971 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

You so badly want for me to suck your cock, soooo badly! You love my mouth, you want my lips around your cock, to feel my wet tongue on your sensative skin. You want to cum in my mouth. You would do just about anything for me to give you a blow job. Do you know when that's going to happen? NEVER! You'll never feel my mouth on your dick! I love to see you suffer tho so I'll tease you with it, I'll describe how I give oral to alpha males but you're not worthy. I'll edge you & get you to the point where just blowing on your dick brings you to climax but then I'll just RUIN your orgasm & laugh at you!

Comment

• File: Starlets Riley, Anna Bell And Kalina Take On A Triple Face Fucking.mp4
          Size: 371508239 bytes (354.30 MiB), duration: 00:30:18, avg.bitrate: 1635 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (eng)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1497 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Riley, Anna Bell and Kalina demonstrate talent and enthusiasm for sloppy face fucking and tear inducing deep-throating action. They have fun with messy spit play and give some nasty anal rimming.

Comment

• File: ted.17.09.05.karlee.grey.mp4
            Size: 696579112 bytes (664.31 MiB), duration: 00:15:25, avg.bitrate: 6024 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5823 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Naughty Karlee Grey craves a throbbing cock in her mouth! This hot brunette is really excited to perform a marvelous blowjob on Throated.com! She likes to show her skills and takes it all in her tiny throat before enjoying the tasty cum!

CATEGORIES: Hardcore, Cumshot, Brunette, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Saliva, Lingerie, Big Tits, Bush, Face Fuck, Oral

Comment

• File: a-hj393a pure passion - Alexa Tomas (part A).mp4
              Size: 2013793058 bytes (1.88 GiB), duration: 00:33:01, avg.bitrate: 8132 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 163 kb/s (eng)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7965 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

File: a-hj393b pure passion - Alexa Tomas (part B).mp4
              Size: 751962132 bytes (717.13 MiB), duration: 00:11:42, avg.bitrate: 8569 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 161 kb/s (eng)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8393 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

...gorgeous beautiful... mind-blowing sexy... super sporty... awesome passionate... just a few attributes to describe Alexa... lean back and enjoy the closeness of this blowjob-goddess... (no cumshot in part A) ...Alexa is licking your fenulum with her soft, wet tongue... she kisses your pink swollen cockhead with her tender lips... full with passion... she is breathing on your pulsating cock... she could make you come just with her hot breath... finally she is laying your veiny dick on her cheek, while she continues kissing your meat... now spray your load over her...

Pov, Handjob, Cock Tease, Oral, Blowjob, Cumshot

Comment

• File: Allie, August And Jade Have A Saliva Soaked Suck Fest.mp4
                Size: 417856274 bytes (398.50 MiB), duration: 00:34:05, avg.bitrate: 1635 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (eng)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1498 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

These three greedy sluts like having their assholes tongued before sucking on some cock and balls so deep and wet! The saliva was flying and the mascara running in this slobbery treat from Alli, August and Jade.

Comment

• File: mbb.17.09.06.stevie.lix.mp4
                  Size: 481748946 bytes (459.43 MiB), duration: 00:12:03, avg.bitrate: 5331 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5127 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Horny MILF Stevie Lix wants to be called mom by her step son Logan Long. However Logan thinks that is just plain wrong and keeps calling her Stevie. This misunderstanding can only be solved one way: suck his cock and not let him cum until he calls her mom. Will the blonde MILF win or Logan's will prevail?

Facial,Blonde,Blowjob,Reality,Deepthroat,Saliva,Bi g Tits,Face Fuck,MILF,Monster Cock

Comment

• File: Kathia Nobili - Let me suck you Daddy.mp4
                    Size: 503651838 bytes (480.32 MiB), duration: 00:10:00, avg.bitrate: 6715 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 317 kb/s (eng)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6394 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

I been playing outside, trying my roller skates...and you, MY DADDY was watching me from the window.....see how I band over...and it's so turns you on to see your little daughter panties.....And then...when I was in my room, you come to me...horny...you wanted me so much....But I didn't scared from you or didn't try to push you away....!!! It been for while when I dream about my Daddy...that he comes to me...play with my pussy....and let me suck his cock!!! And that moment comes....yes daddy...yes...I want to feel your cock in my mouth!!! Let me suck you Daddy, please....Oh...so beautiful cock.....so hard...so swollen...ohhh...I hardly can put him in my mouth....so fucking hard!!! Yes,....Daddy...pleas fuck my little mouth!!! Fuck your daughter mouth.....and then ....I'll pleasure my Daddy until he cums in my mouth...his daughter mouth!!! Give me your milk Daddy...please!!!

blow job, hand job, daddy's girl, daughter suck father, young slut, balls licking, cumshots, cum in mouth, cum swallow, role play, pov sex, babe

Comment

• File: a-hj442a the milking table - Vyvan and Cherry (part A).mp4
                      Size: 1886714645 bytes (1.76 GiB), duration: 00:30:52, avg.bitrate: 8150 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 162 kb/s (eng)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7983 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

File: a-hj442b the milking table - Vyvan and Cherry (part B).mp4
                      Size: 747439935 bytes (712.81 MiB), duration: 00:11:38, avg.bitrate: 8567 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 162 kb/s (eng)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8393 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

...two serbian girls, who love all kind of liquids are sitting under the milking table with your helpless dick in front of them... they will try to squeeze out your precum... to lick it up, to slurp it, to swallow it, sometimes to share it... they will not let you come until you can produce precum, so they slow down their sucking-kissing action to keep you in your excitement... keep producing precum!... (no cumshot in part A) ...lying on the table, you just feel their wet tongues or their soft lips... sometimes you feel nothing, you only hear some smacking when they kiss each other... your dick is rockhard and you know that they continue their game until you still can produce precum... it runs like a river... they love your juice, they want it all and finally they want your sperm in their mouth... you cum between their faces, between their lips and of course they share your white cum...

Cum In Mouth, Cum Play, Gloryhole, Threesomes, Cumshot

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X