Blowjob & Handjob Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Scarlett Mae Begs for a Soothing Cum Mask 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
    Size: 272488548 bytes (259.87 MiB), duration: 00:18:53, avg.bitrate: 1924 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 1 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
    Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 1788 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

'Sup, fellas? Chuck of Tug Casting here with a sizzling Scarlett Mae handjob scene that depicts a job interview that mixes business with sexual pleasure! In this Tug Casting exclusive, I show up as "Daniel" for my job interview, and I'm surprised to see that lovely redheaded Scarlett isn't fully dressed yet, her luscious little titties almost spilling out of her barely-there satin robe. She explains that she is CEO of a large business and the face of the company, and that what she needs from me is to make her look beautiful at all times. She cuts right to the chase and tells me she needs my cum. "You need it? What are you gonna do with it?" I ask. She says she's heard that a regular cum shower makes the skin look young and beautiful! I can't believe my luck, and to be paid for this service on top of it? What a winning proposition.

And there's still good news to come, so to speak, when Scarlett tells me that she needs me to start immediately! She whips off her little robe and reveals the smoothest and most perfect body that I have ever seen! Her perky titties, her tattooed shoulder and hip, and that lovely little shaved pussy... oh, she's just perfect! I ask her to get me aroused and she drops to her knees to feel my dick through my pants. This POV handjob goes from zero to 60 in no time! Scarlett moans and spits all over my cock, talking dirty and staring me in my eyes. She rubs her clit while she strokes me, jerking me in many positions and working hard for that beauty cream that she desires so much! She holds the head of my cock against her cheek as I blast her with cum, rubbing it in and letting it drip onto her lovely body. Looks like I may have earned myself a permanent position!

booty, cum on tits, cumshot, facial, handjob, masturbation, POV, redhead, shaved pussy, small tits, tattoos

Comment

• Handjob Casting Call Knocked Out of the Park by Audrey Miles 1080p HEVC x265

File: Handjob Casting Call Knocked Out of the Park by Audrey Miles 1080p HEVC x265.mp4
      Size: 320357602 bytes (305.52 MiB), duration: 00:22:06, avg.bitrate: 1933 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 1 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
      Video: hvc1 / 0x31637668, 1920x1080, 1796 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download Handjob_Casting_Call_Knocked_Out_of_the_Park_by_Audrey_Miles_1080p_HEVC_x265.rar fast and secure

Hi fellas! Chuck here from Tug Casting with an Audrey Miles handjob scene where the sultry brunette aims to impress! She shows up in daisy dukes and a tight cropped tank, looking like a million bucks. This 5'10" leggy beauty is new to the business and damn is she ever a stunner! She tells me that she's currently traveling between AZ and LA but that she'll be coming out here to join us permanently soon. She's charismatic and extremely attractive, and I'm just thrilled to have her here for this casting call. I inform her that this is a handjob casting and she's quite surprised but she's totally down for it! She's not a handjob virgin but this is indeed her first one on camera. Let's pop that on-camera handjob cherry!

It doesn't take Audrey long to remove the little amount of clothing that she has on, revealing a stunning tattooed body and very generous big tits. If you thought her booty looked good in those shorts, wait till you see it in just her thong and then in nothing at all! Perfect round ass, smooth as silk. She masturbates for me upon request, her pink fingernails trailing sexily along her sweet pussy lips. Before long, she's playing with my dick through my pants and then unleashing my erection for her full enjoyment. Her hands are exquisite, lovely long fingers wrapping around my shaft. She pays plenty of attention to his balls and uses some skilled techniques to bring me to ecstasy. She rubs her clit while stroking my shaft, and even slaps my dick! I shoot my load directly onto her tongue and she lets it drip exquisitely down her chin. Audrey Miles is a Tug Casting legend!

tattoos, booty, dick slapping, swallow, brunette, big tits, handjob, masturbation

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
      Working...
      X