BBW, Chubby & Plump Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: rm.18.10.25.Becki.Butterfly.I.Would.Like.To.Suck.Y our.Cock.mp4
    Size: 273388843 bytes (260.72 MiB), duration: 00:32:39, avg.bitrate: 1116 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 979 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

BBW Becki Butterfly wants to suck your dick! First she removes her bra and frees her humongous, bouncing breasts. Already on her knees, she slobbers on your huge dick, only cumming up for air when absolutely necessary. She licks his heavy balls while jerking his meat with her chubby hands. Then, she gets completely naked so he can fuck her jiggling belly button before plowing her fat pussy from behind. Her gigantic ass wiggles as he slides in balls deep. He pounds her doggy style and spanks her big butt. He fucks her beautiful face and shoots a monster load of jizz all over her lips and eyelids!

Comment

• File: pml.18.12.20.rose.blush.whos.got.a.crush.on.rose.m p4
      Size: 2083191771 bytes (1.94 GiB), duration: 00:34:07, avg.bitrate: 8141 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8002 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

One of only a handful of XLG from Australia, Rose Blush has remained on the Top Rated board since her debut and it's easy to see why. Rose squeezes her tits as she chats with her photographer. She is a sexy, fleshy girl with tits bigger than your head. Lucky for you, she enjoys showing off her natural gifts: her huge knockers and her big ass. "I've always been the bustiest girl everywhere!" Rose said.

Rose gets hands-on with her boobs, spreads her butthole and pussy and fingers her pleasure spots. Another of her special talents is how she eye-bangs the camera with her big brown eyes.

Rose is making the most of her crazy-hot body and sexy face. When she's not on-camera, she's enjoying the beach and bush walking.

"I like a person's personality. Physical appearance isn't the end-all and be-all. I like people I can have fun with. I like someone I can talk with, someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously."

Comment

• File: pp.18.12.21.Eliza.Allure.The.Holy.Hoe.mp4
        Size: 239304167 bytes (228.22 MiB), duration: 00:28:11, avg.bitrate: 1132 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 994 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

It's Sunday morning, and Eliza is coming home from church and she desperately needs a shower. Her boyfriend Sean stumbles into the bathroom, catching Eliza but naked, masturbating. She figures if he's going to be such a creeper, why not give him exactly what he wants? She starts by burying his head into her perfect pair of tits before scarfing down on his cock. The sinners continue their fuck fest all around the house. The opportunity to pound Eliza´s perfect pussy is just a little more exciting than the sermon!

Comment

• File: pml.18.12.18.anorei.collins.sprays.her.milk.mp4
          Size: 1844801415 bytes (1.72 GiB), duration: 00:30:20, avg.bitrate: 8109 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 96 kb/s (und)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7999 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Anorei (pronounced Ah-Nor-Ray), wearing a tight, pink strapless dress, chats about her life growing up with massive titties, why she first got into modeling and how guys react to her when they first see her. Anorei has massive 38P-cup breasts and squeezes them to squirt out her creamy mammary milk. She aims her nipples at a mirror, the better to see the nourishment spray out. Anorei undresses to total nudity and, lying on the bed, she fingers her luscious, pink pussy until she gets her cookies off. Anorei's fantasy is "about being taken advantage of by another girl, usually a very tall, smaller-breasted girl, and having her spank me and treat me like her slut."

Comment

• File: pml.18.12.21.kiki.rainbow.getting.freaky.with.kiki .mp4
            Size: 1585842385 bytes (1.48 GiB), duration: 00:26:01, avg.bitrate: 8127 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 119 kb/s (und)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7998 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Kiki Rainbow is dressed and ready to go out. She sits, brushes her long blond hair and watches Tom with some annoyance as he polishes his motorcycle. Now, Tom is the kind of rider who keeps his bike in the living room and lavishes a lot of attention on it. Kiki would rather have that attention on her horny body and get polished just as lovingly.

So Kiki has every right to complain to Tom about where's he's laying his hands. She wants some action and makes sure that Tom knows it by sticking her huge breasts in his face. This wakes Tom up and makes him realize that he'd better keep this lusty dish warmed up all of the time or she's going to find another daddy to dick her down. She drops her dress to expose her heavy British boobs and studiously sucks his boner. Tom catches on quickly that his attention is better saved for Kiki than his bike.

Kiki actually likes bikes. "I like to watch motorsports: drifting, rallying, touring cars and motorbike trials. But I love sucking a big, hard.

Comment

• File: f.18.11.23.teresa.termomix.mp4
              Size: 800519458 bytes (763.43 MiB), duration: 00:32:10, avg.bitrate: 3318 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 317 kb/s (und)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2994 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Teresa the Termomix has broken up with her boyfriend. Why? 'cause her boyfriend Renatto has proposed her about starting a swinger life, exchanging couples and enjoying sex like only the connoiseurs do. Faithful to her couple and oblivious to the pleasures that this new life could offer to her, Renatto has become her 'ex' and a seven years old well-built relationship finishes up. But you know, friends the love sickness is going to stay in her head and she quickly has second toughts about the break-up. And it is in this very moment when FAKings come in. Whe receive Teresa's call with her purpose of win back his love and give to him, as a reconciliation gift, the beginning of that swinger life and the new experiences. The first thing will be fucking Renatto for everyone to see, we will enjoy the body of this beautiful and hot broad from Madrid, and we will be witnesses of one of that great bangs we love to enjoy and in which you will understand why Teresa uses the nickname 'The Termomix'

Big dicks, Black hair, Housekeepers, Natural tits, Huge tits, Big tits

Comment

• File: pp.18.12.24.harmony.white.xxxmas.treat.mp4
                Size: 1364407374 bytes (1.27 GiB), duration: 00:21:51, avg.bitrate: 8326 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 317 kb/s (und)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7999 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

It was the night before Christmas, and all through the house, Harmony White was at home waiting for her spouse. Her big tits were stuffed in her red lingerie, in hopes that her big dicked stud would come home to play. But instead it was Santa who came down through the chimney that night, so she sucked and fucked his big dick by the Christmas tree's light. This busty housewife is truly a slut, so he fucked her wet pussy until he busted his nut!

Comment

• File: pml.18.12.28.sylvia.bateman.young.stuff.mp4
                  Size: 1600513200 bytes (1.49 GiB), duration: 00:26:17, avg.bitrate: 8119 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 112 kb/s (und)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7994 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

ylvia Bateman is trying on bras and panties. Meanwhile, JMac is spying on her. He doesn't have to because Sylvia likes to be watched. She invites him to come closer and play with her big teen tits. He comes from behind to suck on her nipples and squeeze her soft breast flesh. He puts a finger in Sylvia's mouth. She sucks on it, giving JMac an idea of what her lips can do to his cock. Sylvia is a very sexually submissive girl and likes men who physically control her. JMac spanks her fleshy ass and quietly tells her to get on her knees. He feeds her dick, holding her head and face-fucking her as she cups her breasts in her hands.

Comment

• File: da.18.12.30.gem.and.zia.part.two.mp4
                    Size: 1207904303 bytes (1.12 GiB), duration: 00:31:34, avg.bitrate: 5102 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 129 kb/s (und)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 4962 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

This is part tow of the Gem and Zia shoot. After a water break. The gang got back into the action. Spades and Sean switch who the were fucking. Zia and Gem were both done with the giggles at this point. Spades shot his load on Gem while Zia sucking off Sean until he came on her tits and face.

BBW, big tits, Boy/Girl, Brunette, Condom, Cumshot, Deep throat, Facial, MMF, Threesome

Comment

• File: pml.19.01.03.julia.jones.triple-g.fascinators.mp4
                      Size: 1114801579 bytes (1.04 GiB), duration: 00:18:15, avg.bitrate: 8145 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8001 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

The sight of Julia Jones sucking her finger and shaking her huge GGG-cup tits in slow motion is highly addictive.

"I think one of the most-sensual things is to touch my breasts in front of a man and look at his eyes," said Julia. She gave up a long career in banking to become the dream woman for many guys.

Julia was also married. Now she's not.

"I like to go on blind dates because I like surprises. I know many women want to know everything about a man before they meet him. I enjoy the experience of learning about a man as we spend time together, and if there is chemistry, maybe we will become close and good friends. I like to be admired for my personality, not only my chest."

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X