Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate sex secretary!

Starring: Ananter

As you may have guessed, we have decided to embark on a 'Sexy secretary bonanza' on j-imslip. Yes, my brethren, I have answered your prayers! I have succumbed to your wailing! Last week we had the delicious Vander and this week we possibly have the ultimate sexy secretary in Ananter. The reason being that she actually looks like a Real secretary and underneath that tight skirt her legs go on for ever and ever and ever! You will pop your cork as you see her leaning back against the wall and seductively pulling up her tight pencil skirt to reveal those luscious legs, clad in stockings and suspenders and of course high heels! If I had to work in a busy office or call centre and I saw Ananter stand up and do this in front of all the staff, I am sure that everyone would have to stand up, drop their trousers and furiously masterbate all over their papers, together with the women who would be shoving anything they could find up themselves is a shameful display of sexual abandonment! But of course the last time I worked in an office was in the 1970's when this kind of thing was the norm and having sex in the work place was actually written in to your employment contract!

File Size : 1060.41 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:26:06
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 5 522 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 152 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download:

HD 720p Ultimate sex secretary.part1.rar
    HD 720p Ultimate sex secretary.part2.rar

Comment

• Doncha wanna kiss Holly's Arse?

Starring: Holly Kiss

After seeing my wife L-ara dressed up in breeches and riding boots a couple of weeks ago, on L-ara's P-layground, I couldn't resist the temptation to get the sexy, Holly Kiss to don the same outfit and enjoy some hot, dressage xxx action with me! Why is this outfit so damn sexy and might I say quintessentially English? Even during the Olympics I expect there were loads of us drooling over the various females in the dressage teams cantering around on their trusty steeds. I think it is because the look is just so impenetrable and spotlessly clean. The girls with perfect makeup and their hair tied back neatly, looking like butter wouldn't melt in their mouthes.....you just want to ravage them!! An-yway, Holly was perfect for this whole haughty, look. I reckon I might have to one day get Holly and Lara to dress up in identical outfits and take one of their many male fans to task, with their riding crops and boots, so watch this space!

File Size : 1817.02 MB
      Resolution : 1920x1080
      Duration : 00:38:25
      Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 6 478 Kbps, 25.000 fps
      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download:

HD 1080p Doncha wanna kiss Hollys Arse.part1.rar
      HD 1080p Doncha wanna kiss Hollys Arse.part2.rar

Comment

• Warren

Starring: Warren

Well J-im and I were talking about sexy things we'd filmed for my w-bsite and 1 name that cropped up was Warren. The guy with the biggest cock i'd ever seen and had just about managed to wedge into my pussy last time. So we decided to get him back and do an "ANAL EXTRAVAGANZA" scene. We planned to film during the Olympics and I took inspiration from the many outfits that the athletes were wearing, but the dressage outfit came out top in the sexiness scoreboard. So i donned my crisp white shirt, leather boots, red jacket and white jodphurs. But these jodphurs are like no other and would definitely not be found on the bottom of equestrian Team GB mores the pity. Mine have been altered so that a hidden zip can be used to reveal my tight bottom without having to remove them and destroy the whole image. This zip i often find is useful when out on one of my jaunts in the fields and feel the need to just wank my pussy off! So Warren came over and after showing him the benefits of said zip, we warmed my tight bum hole up and began the anal fun. Too say it felt like a huge melon is an understatement, but it felt amazingly good and i was able to cum twice on it! To finish him off i decided that only an anal cream pie would do, so i climbed on board, faced the camera and rode him like a true Olympic Dressage champion would. Shooting his huge load up my tight bum was a great way to end this event and I definately deserve a Gold medal.

File Size : 2002.65 MB
        Duration : 00:42:12

Download:

HD 1080p Warren.part1.rar
        HD 1080p Warren.part2.rar
        HD 1080p Warren.part3.rar

Comment

• Bicycle Boy

Starring: Bicycle Boy

J-im and I decided to venture out into the Surrey hills to take a look at the Olympic rings. They had been erected up on Box Hill and there to celebrate the road race cycle route. The race went up Box Hill 9 times. I couldn't even manage it once!!! I was wandering along a path, stopped and bent over to admire some flora and then next thing you know i'm on the floor with bicycle boy and his bike on top of me. The cheek, he could at least ask before he mounted me! A-nyway, after Jim dusted us off I saw an opportunity and pounced. I asked bicycle boy if he wanted to come back and be filmed with me while I gave him a fashion show. He got a bit of a shock and almost choked when I swanned into the living room in a fishnet body stocking and thigh high pvc boots. Bicycle boy remained in his helmet all the way through (he was safety conscious) and he even insisted on having his racing bike abused by my pussy too. I'm sure this is so he could sniff it later, these cyclists are a strange breed. I also abused him and his cock. So much so that the load he gushed out onto my face is the biggest on my w-bsite. With a sticky load like his, i'm sure i'll be dusting off my stabilisers to see if I can find bicycle boy carving up the Surrey countryside again soon.

File Size : 1397 MB
          Duration : 00:37:36
          Video : AVC (AVC), 5 110 Kbps, 25.000 fps
          Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 77.8 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download:

HD 1080p Bicycle Boy.part1.rar
          HD 1080p Bicycle Boy.part2.rar

Comment

• Seth

Starring: Seth

J-im and I met Seth at the train station and we were already filming when he approached the car and jumped in the back with me. Seth had written into the site and said he was a huge fan and really wanted to fuck me on camera and after perusing his photos for all of 10 seconds I immediately said YES! I was even more impressed that when he turned up he looked even better than his photos, with his big muscles stretching his tight white tshirt. When he had written he said that he wanted me to wear something specific for him, which was my tiny red pleated skirt, white tie up top and ripped fishnet tights with thigh high boots. He was indeed actually this specific when we wrote! When we got back to the apartment I changed out of my lovely summers dress as fast as I humanly could as I wanted to see, taste and feel his cock so badly. I wasn't disappointed either, he had a lovely big cock for me to pounce upon and I spent a long time sucking it. Seth couldn't take it any more and thats when he took over, fucking me fast and deep in my pussy and gave it a really hard pounding. I love being fucked like that, just grabbed and taken. Of course I eventually got what I wanted when I wanked his cock all over my face and into my mouth. Wow, his spunk tasted good. So if you fancy appearing with me on my w-bsite, write into me with some full body naked photos of yourself and you could have the chance to fuck me for real.

File Size : 1560.59 MB
            Duration : 00:32:53

Download:

HD 1080p Seth.part1.rar
            HD 1080p Seth.part2.rar

Comment

• The shortest shorts on Earth?

Starring: Sasha

This week we have one of the cutest and sexiest babes ever to grace the pages of j-imslip! La-ra and I were out and about trawling the parks, but this time we found ourselves being shadowed by 2 disgusting, morbidly obese photographers with huge telescopic lenses. They were literally hiding behind trees taking snaps of God knows what! An-yway, they started on us and La-ra was having none of it, she gave chase and the perverts fled in terror! An-yway, like the great explorer David Bellamy, I continued scouring the undergrowth when I stumbled on the cutest babe, wearing the tiniest little pair of white shorts imaginable. I had no idea they made shorts.......so short! Her name was Sasha and she agreed to return to our place for some fun. Here was my quandry, should I leave her in her tiny white shorts or change her into our cowgirl outfit? These are decisions that would have taxed the mind of that great thinker, Confucious! An-yway, I decided to go for the cowgirl outfit as I just find the boots very sexy.

File Size : 1145.99 MB
              Duration : 00:24:15
              Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 6 452 Kbps, 25.000 fps
              Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 151 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download:

HD 1080p The shortest shorts on Earth.part1.rar
              HD 1080p The shortest shorts on Earth.part2.rar

Comment

• Banana gunslinging babe!

Starring: Anastasia Ð’rill

This week we a have student gorgeous babe called Anastasia. Plucked from the streets by yours truly and lured back to my lair for some hot, steamy, action. Anastasia chose to dress up in a cowgirl outfit, complete with boots and skimpy denim shorts and decided to replace the guns in her holsters with bananas. Don't laugh! With the present economic situation don't be surprised if you see our servicemen and women being kitted out with bananas sometime in the near future! An-yway, as you can see, Anastasia had a body to die for including a set of the finest and ripest, big, juicy, j-s which as far as I could see, had no other purpose, than to be playthings for men! As far as her performance was concerned, to be honest, I was frankly quite shocked! Where on Earth do these girls learn to do such dirty, depraved things? In my day, young girls stayed at home and pressed wild flowers, THEY DID NOT engage older men in acts of extreme depravity!

File Size : 1615.32 MB
                Duration : 00:34:09
                Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download:

HD 1080p Banana gunslinging babe.part1.rar
                HD 1080p Banana gunslinging babe.part2.rar

Comment

• You may have seen Sylvia before...

Starring: Sylvia

Now you may have seen Sylvia before. My husband J-mslip had the pleasure of fucking her last year and she was so damn hot, that I just had to get here back so I could get my mitts on her. Now what is better than 1 sexy secretary? 2 sexy secretaries I hear you cry! We both dressed up in white see through blouses, short, tight skirts, seamed stockings and heels. We just loved showing our bottoms off to J-im, Sylvia bending me over and having burying her tongue in my pussy and arse; teasing J-im. I loved it when I pushed Sylvia back against the wall, her leaning back with my lipstick smeared across her face with my tongue jammed in between her pussy lips. I knew J-im wouldn't be able to stand it for much longer, so Sylvia and I both bent over the sofa on our hands and knees and let him have a fondle of our swollen pussies. We pulled him round the front to take it in turns to suck on his cock.

File Size : 1175.43 MB
                  Duration : 00:23:21
                  Video : AVC (AVC), 6 904 Kbps, 29.970 fps
                  Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 123 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download:

HD 1080p You may have seen Sylvia before.part1.rar
                  HD 1080p You may have seen Sylvia before.part2.rar

Comment

• My wife and I and Ava (New Update 06.04.2015)

Starring: Ava

As members will have seen, Ava the rampant cute little teen and my wife L.La-tex had primed themselves for some hard fucking and they re-emerged dressed in outfits that made my eyes pop out on springs! They had gone the full monty, the full 'Friday night special'. Little black dresses,tiny panties, stockings and suspenders and heels! In an instant my brain function plunged back 200,000 years of evolution and switched from intelligent man of letters, to crazed, grunting, lust filled Neanderthal. Everything from then on was a blur of lust fuelled primitive madness, cameras being swapped around,I didn't know or care who I was fucking and how I managed to screw the camcorder onto the tripod in my primitive brain dead state is still a mystery to me. Any-way I had the time of my life and I know the girls did to, judging by their groans! I would strongly recommend you try having a crazed threesome with a lust filled teen at your earliest convenience. Any-way, we ended our session with well earned cups of tea and Hobnobs!

File Size : 807.59 MB
                    Duration : 00:23:43
                    Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 4 603 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download:

New Update HD 720p My wife and I and Ava.part1.rar
                    New Update HD 720p My wife and I and Ava.part2.rar

Comment

• Sexy Schoolgirl (Update 10.04.2015)

Starring: Stella Cox

This week i have the pleasure of Stella. For those of you who haven't already seen it, go and check her out on my husbands w-bsite j-imslip. Now i was so turned on watching her fuck J-im that I knew I had to get her back and on my w-bsite and exactly how I was going to dress her. Yep, thats right, in a mini kilt, white socks and a white shirt. I was going for a Britney look and I think I achieved that its always a winner for you guys watching! Seeing as I was in my secretarial outfit with black seamed nylon stockings and killer pointed toe blue heels, i felt like taking the lead. Although Stella is very sexual and had her own plans and loved me making her strawberry patterned panties see through by rubbing my spit on them and making them even more sheer with every bit of spit added. The more wet i made them them, the more excited she became as i rubbed between her legs. I even put her over her knee and spanked her bottom at one point, making it nice and red. But the one thing i couldn't keep my hands off, just like J-im, was her giant juicy ju-s. To be honest I couldn't keep my hands off all of her and bringing ourselves to orgasm was extremely easy. As she mentions at the end, "that was intense". Indeed it was and after the camera shut down we carried on for a threesome in the bedroom. I'm sure we'll be bringing Stella back again and maybe J-im and I can fuck her together on camera for you all to enjoy.

File Size : 800.42 MB
                      Duration : 00:23:25
                      Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 4 621 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download:

New Update HD 720p Sexy Schoolgirl.part1.rar
                      New Update HD 720p Sexy Schoolgirl.part2.rar

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X