No announcement yet.

SiteRip: JimSlip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazed slut sex machine! (New update 01.06.2015)

Starring: Diore

Those that saw the demure Diore in action last week will turn away in horror when they see her transformation into a wanton sultan this episode. She stormed out of the changing area in micro mini skirt, pink ripped fishnet tights that she had torn a huge hole in and finally thigh high kinky boots! Her hair ruffled in a whorish manner. Naturally, immediately wondered what her gran would think! Any-way Diore went crazy and made me fuck her senseless! She was insatiable, as is often the way when horny girls get dressed in this manner! Why not try investing in a similar ensemble for the wife to don at home on a Saturday evening? You’ll either get a great night of hot sex or a punch in the face, but it might be worth a try all the same!

File Size : 1688.35 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:28:10
    Video : AVC (AVC), 7 969 Kbps, 50.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download:

Download "Crazed slut sex-machine!" Video and Photo.part1.rar
    Download "Crazed slut sex-machine!" Video and Photo.part2.rar

Comment

• Sex in specs! (Update 25.05.2015)

Starring: Diore

This week we have the lovely Diore and if I just wrote she had her hair in bunches and wore a Gingham dress most guys would just say, “Nuff said, J-im!”. But I “No!” you must hear the whole story of Diore. She actually lives in the U-K and drives a moped delivering pizzas. I always thought underneath those crash helmets lurked boys covered in acne, but Diore has proved me wrong! She had chosen her outfit as a result of seeing my web-site and although there is little evidence of little Gingham dresses with big buttons on j-imslip, I was charmed all the same, especially as she was wearing specs as well! Don’t ask what she had under her dress! Ok, I’ll tell you any-way, she had frilly panties on and she couldn't wait to plunge her hand inside and play with her pussy. Any-way, it transpired that her true desire was to dress up as a cheap whore and get fucked senseless, but you’ll have to wait till next week to see an amazing transformation!

File Size : 1209.24 MB
      Duration : 00:19:56
      Video : AVC (AVC), 7 959 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download:

Download "Sex in specs!" Video and Photo.part1.rar
      Download "Sex in specs!" Video and Photo.part2.rar

Comment

• OAP Dwarfed by Leggy Lara (Update 05.06.2015)

Starring: Jack

Now I rang Jack, who's appeared many times on Lаras-Plаyground as there's lots of fans who love seeing a small man being dwarfed by such a tall lady as myself. This time his job was leaf collector in a park. With only a trowel to aid him, I don't think he'd finish before next Autumn came around! Any-way after he answered his phone which seemed to take a long time for some reason, he gave me his longitude and latitude coordinates so I could go and find him and bring him back to the pad. He insisted on keeping his mobile phone in close proximity while with me, with a story that is rather amusing. There's never a dull moment when Jack is around and he's always got some new tale to tell. When we finally got around to why he was there, he loved seeing me parade around in front of him in my seamed stockings and tight white suit. I was going for the lady-boss look today and it definitely works with me towering over Jack. I thought I'd be uber kinky if he used his leaf collecting gloves to rub up against my stockings and panties that part is definitely for the more extreme glove fetishists! Jack is always pretty lively in the shagging department and we had a lot of fun ending with a huge facial which ran out my mouth, all down my chin and onto my boobs. I'm sure I'll be seeing Jack again in the future. He'll have a new job, he'll have shrunk some more, but still give me a good rodgering - fantastic!

File Size : 2095.26 MB
        Duration : 00:34:20
        Video : AVC (AVC), 7 985 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download:

Download "OAP Dwarfed by Leggy Lara" HD Video 720p and Photo.part1.rar
        Download "OAP Dwarfed by Leggy Lara" HD Video 720p and Photo.part2.rar
        Download "OAP Dwarfed by Leggy Lara" HD Video 720p and Photo.part3.rar

Comment

• Unbeatable British Slut

Starring: Carly

Well as much as I love the foreign birds, you just can't beat British sluts. I was out when Carly arrived, so she entertained Jerry on the bed with stories of her antics. I couldn't wait to plunge my dick into her surprisingly hot and tight pussy. I knew her arse was on the menu, so I paced myself until the last minute before screwing that as well. If I could have a hundred girls like Carly, I'd be over the moon!

File Size : 707 MB
          Resolution : 640x480
          Duration : 00:40:06
          Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 2 271 Kbps, 25.000 fps
          Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 152 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download:

Download "Unbeatable British Slut" Video and Photo.part1.rar
          Download "Unbeatable British Slut" Video and Photo.part2.rar

Comment

• From the slums of Warsaw

Starring: Ola

As some of you will have noticed, there are rather a lot of foreign birds beating a path to JS. This is because word has spread around the slums of Warsaw and Gdansk that there is Big Money to be made, by getting ravaged by JS. So they are leaving a life of eating Beetroot Stew and working in tractor factories, for a brand new dawn with my dick jammed into them...

File Size : 787.83 MB
            Resolution : 640x480
            Duration : 00:40:05
            Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 2 549 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download:

Download "From the slums of Warsaw" Video and Photo.part1.rar
            Download "From the slums of Warsaw" Video and Photo.part2.rar

Comment

• 500 Pound car breakdown challenge

Starring: Lena

Well, put me in a tall glass, cover me in fruit and ice cream, put a wafer in each ear and call me a Knickerbocker Glory!..... I couldn't believe it......while driving down a busy A road I spotted a damsel in distress. The lovely Lena was standing by her old Nissan Micra waiting for the AA to arrive. Well what an opportunity to try out my 500 Bum Fun Challenge. I told her that she'd probably need a new car as her Micra definitely looks ready for the scrap heap. So the thought of getting 500 smackers just for a quick shag, meant a new car for her. She'd been told she was going to have to wait for 2 hours for the patrolman to arrive,so without much convincing she came back to "M. Jim". Well we dressed her up in a rathe...

File Size : 1121.02 MB
              Resolution : 720x540
              Duration : 00:53:28
              Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 2 707 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download:

Download "500 Pound car breakdown challenge" Video and Photo.part1.rar
              Download "500 Pound car breakdown challenge" Video and Photo.part2.rar

Comment

• 19 year old sex kitten! (Update 08.06.2015)

Starring: Felicia

This week we have a complete babe for you. Felicia arrived for a casting in those skin wet look effect trousers you sometimes see girls walking around in. You know, the ones you feel like ripping down, pulling the knickers to one side and then plunging your dick in. Of course that does depend on who is wearing the trousers. In this case Felicia was 6ft in heels and had an arse to die for, especially clad in shiny leggings. Any-way, I acted with total decorum for a full 5 or 6 minutes before asking Felicia whether she’d like to suck my dick. At this point her eyes lit up and that was that, the sloop J-im, left dock and headed at full speed for the island of paradise! Naturally Felicia passed the casting with flying colours and next week she gets dressed up in a real, i.e. not sex shop crap, white, starched nurse’s outfit with stockings and heels. No need to ask what happened!

File Size : 1303.89 MB
                Duration : 00:21:21
                Video : AVC (AVC), 7 988 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download:

Download "19 year old sex kitten!" Video HD 720p and Photo.part1.rar
                Download "19 year old sex kitten!" Video HD 720p and Photo.part2.rar

Comment

• Fucking British pussy

Starring: Portia

You can't say I don't spoil you! It's as good as getting invited to the Ambassador's party . I'm having to work my way through babe after babelicious babe at the moment. Yes, the lamps are burning late these days at JS-p Headquarters. Any-way, Portia arrived in a very flash looking car and got changed into some high boots and white stockings, which I thought looked very nice indeed. She then did some good dildo action and invented a new parlour game, "Is it a dick or is it a dildo?" which was great fun. An absolutely fabulous fuck!

File Size : 436.47 MB
                  Resolution : 320x240
                  Duration : 00:34:00
                  Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 1 638 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download:

Download "Fucking British pussy".part1.rar
                  Download "Fucking British pussy".part2.rar

Comment

• 500 Pound Challenge

Starring: Louise

Well as part of my new policy of getting off my butt and going outside, I have for the first time, tried out my 500 challenge. Basically the idea is to approach a female in public and offer her 500 in cash to perform with me in a scene. Naturally, I was expecting to be punched in the face, but using my skills of discretion and charm, I manage to entice the georgeous student, Louise, back to my lair. Well, what a surprise, she was wonderful, I noticed her heart rate was at least 200bpm at the beginning, so she was nervous, which is natural. But, what a scene and she threw in a bum-fun session for the hell of it. In this I dressed her in leg-warmers and bikini, in the style of the 1980's and even produced a 1980's...

File Size : 676.68 MB
                    Duration : 00:36:11
                    Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 2 459 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download:

Download "500 Pound Challenge".part1.rar
                    Download "500 Pound Challenge".part2.rar

Comment

• Brazilian exotic perfection

Starring: Tati

Sometimes, during a quiet moment of reflection, I kneel down in my private chapel and give Thanks to the Lord for the gifts that He in His divine goodness has bestowed on me. In the case of "Tati", I not only kneel, but grovelled. It's just not right! What have I done to deserve such pleasure! I mean to see just feast your eyes on her, she is the most perfect example of Brazilian exotic perfection. With a huge smile and a mouth hungry for cock, she has become one of my personal favourites!

File Size : 643.98 MB
                      Duration : 00:32:07
                      Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 2 646 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download:

Download "Brazilian exotic perfection".part1.rar
                      Download "Brazilian exotic perfection".part2.rar

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X